wonder how after it comes out till we see a buy1get1 offer.....
    02-02-10 10:21 PM
    I'm about to go postal over this freakin phone
    i'm with ya LOL
    02-02-10 10:23 PM
    I think once you go bb you'll never go back. lol...I've only had mine about a year and I absolutly love the bb. I jumped on buying my boyfriend and I a tour1. We both agree as good a bb as the t1 is we are very excited to have the trackpad. But I can almost bet you'll never go back to a regular phone!!!
    I'm with you on that one, I've had my Tour for just over 3 months, first BB and I love it. Great phone, first time I've had a data plan also and I do love that as well.

NOW, I want the trackpad!!! And I want it NOW!!! Soooo, VZW get off of it and drop the Tour2 already!!! I'm an old guy, I want this thing in my life time... Get with the program!!!!

OK, I'll shut up now, just neede to let off a bit of steam. Everyone have a great evening and when you say your prayers tonight please include the T2 Drop in them.
    02-02-10 10:26 PM
    I'm so damn anxious for this thing to come out already. They need to release some information at least.
    02-02-10 10:31 PM
    Like most of you, I am waiting for this phone with bated breath. My new every two comes up on Feb 13 and I am hoping that the phone is out by then (or shortly thereafter).

I've seen all of the same websites as you guys talking about Cellebrite and the dummy SKU numbers in the Verizon system. Today I called one of my local VZW stores. The woman I spoke with basically said they don't know anything, if they did they couldn't tell me unless they had been authorized to do so and nothing would be released within the next 2 weeks (so much for not knowing anything)

I then called the 800 number and spoke to a very nervous sounding phone support guy. He claimed that he wasn't even sure if VZW would be carrying the Tour2-frankly I find it hard to believe that one of the 2 networks this phone was designed for wouldn't carry it. Besides it addresses all of the problems people on the VZW network experienced with its predecessor.

Not sure if it means anything but I was just checking the testman site and the photo of the storm 2 won't load. Probably just overloaded with traffic from anxious folks like me looking for info on the new phone. Possibly having issues due to an impending update to the site? Photo loads fine on the live Verizon site.

In the mean time, just like everyone else, I will keep clicking refresh until my fingers start to bleed. Have a good one folks!
    02-02-10 10:57 PM
    Wouldn't the stores get some stock before the release,say a day in advance etc?
    02-02-10 10:58 PM
    This probably has nothing to do with the release but I found it interesting that part of the website would be down on the 3rd.

AnnouncementsImportant!
    On Wednesday, February 3rd at Midnight EST, the Verizon Community will be under going system maintenance. During this time, you will not be able to sign in or register, however you still will be able to access the community to read existing posts.
    02-02-10 11:14 PM
    This probably has nothing to do with the release but I found it interesting that part of the website would be down on the 3rd.

AnnouncementsImportant!
    On Wednesday, February 3rd at Midnight EST, the Verizon Community will be under going system maintenance. During this time, you will not be able to sign in or register, however you still will be able to access the community to read existing posts.
    where do you see this on their site?
    02-02-10 11:21 PM
    If the Tour 2 were to release today - it would make sense to me that it would release at 3:01a EST (taking into account Pacific time) - a lot of their OS releases have come out at 8:00p EST (5p PST) - just me maybe over thinking... I'm hopeful here...
    02-02-10 11:21 PM
    where do you see this on their site?
    In the forums section. It's posted over to the right of the page.
    02-02-10 11:31 PM
    In the forums section. It's posted over to the right of the page.
    thankss im going crazy for this phone i will be at verizon day 1 that it releases i really need to get rid of my env3
    02-02-10 11:34 PM
    I'm about to go postal over this freakin phone
    haha you and everyone else man. I just went to bestbuy and checked out all the BBs from all the carriers and it pxssed me off even more. haha
    02-02-10 11:35 PM
    nice find Liv.....what could it mean....aggghhhhhh
    02-02-10 11:41 PM
    We're all in the same boat and I'm grasping at any thing I can find lol. I have until Monday and then my 30 day window is up. Here's to hoping it comes out soon.
    02-03-10 12:12 AM
    the wait is driving me nuts...
    it's 10:20pm and i can't stay up any longer to find out

i'll just have to check when i wake up

uuuuuggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!

no patience...
    i have NO PATIENCE!!!
    02-03-10 12:24 AM
    the wait is driving me nuts...
    it's 10:20pm and i can't stay up any longer to find out

i'll just have to check when i wake up

uuuuuggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!

no patience...
    i have NO PATIENCE!!!
    the tour 2 is going to be first blackberry/smart phone too.

i WANT ONE SO BADLY - i'm sick of going to work with nothing to distract myself with!!

if i dont get news of tour 2 by tomorrow im going to club a baby seal.
    02-03-10 12:40 AM
    Hmmmm, well, this is a lot of assuming (and we all know what assuming does) But I'm going to take the "system maintenance" as possibly adding the Tour 2 to the online store. So there could possibly be some news after 3am EST. Well, now I have motivation to stay up all night besides just playing PS3 and watching my shows on my DVR. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on it. Alas, working graveyard normally finally has a perk, I'll be wide away when the "system maintenance" occurs.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-10 12:51 AM
    I highly doubt RIM is going to have a press release at 3AM EST. I think people can quit hoping for a 12 AM PST release until RIM makes official announcement.
    02-03-10 12:52 AM
    WELL WELL WELL... LOOKIE LOOKIE it is Feb 3, 2010 and NO TOUR 2. Guess you all look like IDIOTS believing a few morons when they said the 3rd. PIM will not have a press release for the Tour 2. The carriers would of just released it at MIDNIGHT like they did when the released the origonal Tour. I am goin to bet the one web-site I saw saying March, that will be the time it comes out. So Sal you don't know your HEAD from you BUTOX. Your inside info just proved your all talk!!
    02-03-10 01:07 AM
    WELL WELL WELL... LOOKIE LOOKIE it is Feb 3, 2010 and NO TOUR 2. Guess you all look like IDIOTS believing a few morons when they said the 3rd. PIM will not have a press release for the Tour 2. The carriers would of just released it at MIDNIGHT like they did when the released the origonal Tour. I am goin to bet the one web-site I saw saying March, that will be the time it comes out. So Sal you don't know your HEAD from you BUTOX. Your inside info just proved your all talk!!
    Actually, you look like an *****. Both Sal and SauceX said February 3rd, GIVE OR TAKE A WEEK. Try actually reading and understanding people's posts, you'll sound like less of a jackass.

From Sal's Twitter...."Feb 3rd is the date... but could be 7 days delayed... for Verizon "
    Last edited by vrs626; 02-03-10 at 01:16 AM.
    02-03-10 01:11 AM
    No one ever said February 3rd at 12:00a - nevermind the fact that just because it's 12a in your US time zone, doesn't mean it's 12a in every time zone in the US - ID10T!
    02-03-10 01:16 AM
    vrs626 is right. You look really stupid. Should have waited a week and then trolled everyone for believing them if it doesn't come out by then. People are so dumb sometimes it amazes me.
    02-03-10 01:17 AM
    Sorry Sal - we appreciate all the info and insight you bring to this site.
    02-03-10 01:20 AM
    I know I want the Tour 2 badly but I think a big reason the wait is killing me is because I cant wait to get rid of my P.O.S Instinct.. Seems like everyone else is ready to be out with the old and busted as well.
    02-03-10 01:23 AM
    Hahaha, now I really hope it comes out with that system update just so I get to see a troll eat their words.

Honestly, we all knew it was the 3rd, maybe a week later. Either way, it's coming. And we're all eagerly awaiting it. Just, some more patiently than others.
    02-03-10 01:23 AM
23,186 ... 5152535455 ...