I'm sure it's been said, which is why I'm not making a tread about it, but is there going to be a non-camera version?
    I'm sure VZW will release a non-camera version of the T2.I think for the Tour the non-camera versions came out maybe a month later.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-10 07:02 AM
    I'm sure it's been said, which is why I'm not making a tread about it, but is there going to be a non-camera version?

I am graduating from college in May and my job that I have does not permit camera phones on the grounds.

Thanks!
    You should use the search function, dude! But yes, there is a version without the camera.
    01-31-10 07:17 AM
    You should use the search function, dude! But yes, there is a version without the camera.
    Thanks dude! I'm quite aware of the search function but felt like posting instead.
    01-31-10 07:22 AM
    I HATE when people say "use the search". I have been active an CB for a while and I still dread search. You have to swim through tons of bs posts and threads. It wasn't like he asked if the T2 was coming out this week or what was wrong with his BB when there is a data outage and TONS of posts on the same topic.

01-31-10 08:39 AM
    I HATE when people say "use the search". I have been active an CB for a while and I still dread search. You have to swim through tons of bs posts and threads. It wasn't like he asked if the T2 was coming out this week or what was wrong with his BB when there is a data outage and TONS of posts on the same topic.

That's not the point. This particular question has come up at least three times previously that I know of. It just gets tedious after a while.
    01-31-10 08:41 AM
    It is the first time I have seen it asked. It is not like every thread is about cameras or not. Telling people to search is what becomes tedious to me.

01-31-10 08:44 AM
    Hey aghart.....btw.....Red Wanting Blue is amazing. i watch them anytime they come close to the Toledo area
    01-31-10 08:52 AM
    are they serious with this, so not even a year after theres a tour replacement, im guessing just to add wifi and trackpad which should have been on the first. if wifi and a trackpad are deal breakers on the tour then upgrade when it comes out. imo
    Wifi is not the deal breaker but the trackpad is. I went from a Bold 9000 to a Bold 9700 for my work BB and the difference in scrolling is huge. I love the trackpad and cannot imagine going back to the trackball. Wifi is a nice feature for me when I am home, but only when I am home.
    01-31-10 08:53 AM
    Hey aghart.....btw.....Red Wanting Blue is amazing. i watch them anytime they come close to the Toledo area
    Yeah, I am in the Akron area and see them whenever possible. I actually wrote their Wiki page for 'em last summer.
    01-31-10 10:06 AM

Funny, but I use search all the time and I don't have any problems.

People on this forum are not here just to answer other's lazy questions...
    01-31-10 10:08 AM
    It is the first time I have seen it asked. It is not like every thread is about cameras or not. Telling people to search is what becomes tedious to me.

Yeah, that took a whole 3 seconds...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f71/vzw-not-selling-tour-w-o-camera-online-408629/#post4532821
    01-31-10 10:13 AM
    Funny, but I use search all the time and I don't have any problems.

People on this forum are not here just to answer other's lazy questions...
    What's the point then? Anything could be a 'lazy' question. I'm sure you've asked some. You know what instead of asking questions in a forum where people are here to help, why not just take a trip to Waterloo and find out for yourself instead of getting on CB and being lazy.
    01-31-10 10:14 AM
    What's the point then? Anything could be a 'lazy' question. I'm sure you've asked some. You know what instead of asking questions in a forum where people are here to help, why not just take a trip to Waterloo and find out for yourself instead of getting on CB and being lazy.
    I searched and I found it, why didn't you??? And quite possibly, that's the stupidest analogy I've ever heard.
    01-31-10 10:15 AM
    I know where the search is, I've used the search, I just felt like posting the question in an existing thread. I didn't clutter the thread page with another one, so what's the big deal. You people need something better to do. Why don't you spend the time you waste on here complaining about pointless things and spend some time with your wife and or kids.
    01-31-10 10:18 AM
    what is stupid is threajacking this thread and making it be about the search function.
    01-31-10 10:19 AM
    what is stupid is threajacking this thread and making it be about the search function.
    Sorry for threadjacking, I'm sure all 79 pages are necessary to the release date.
    01-31-10 10:21 AM
    HA! Right, but what else is there to do until we hear something official from RIM or the carries?
    01-31-10 10:21 AM
    Is intense bickering common the closer a release date is?
    01-31-10 10:54 AM
    Is intense bickering common the closer a release date is?
    It sure seems that way.

Tension must be growing as anticipation builds higher and higher.
    01-31-10 12:46 PM
    Sorry for threadjacking, I'm sure all 79 pages are necessary to the release date.
    sorry you missed the point...the threadjacking was all the bickering about using the search engine, which has nothing to do with the thread and makes finding info that much harder.
    01-31-10 02:29 PM
    This thread is so entertaining! I've never seen so many people so passionate about the release of a new phone. I can't lie, I'm pretty hyped about it myself but that's only because I'm ready to upgrade my 8330 to a "big boy", lol. Hopefully the Feb/March predictions are accurate and we'll see this phone released sooner than later. Good day peeps!

01-31-10 11:13 PM
    come on guys we are all waiting for the same thing...everyone take a deep breath and say essex
    02-01-10 12:07 AM
    Good night from the Deserts of Arizona. Hoping good news when I wake up!!!
    02-01-10 12:57 AM
    Yeah....here is to hoping that news about the Essex will be out by daytime. Can't wait to upgrade my 2yr old phone.
    02-01-10 01:18 AM
    Lawd have mercy... If this phone has created this much buzz, I wonder what's going to happen when the next device is slated to be released?
    02-01-10 02:09 AM
23,186 ... 4546474849 ...