i wana a snow day here in prescott az! ......and if this phone doesnt come out soon im getting the nexus..i hear its a better choice? debate this.
    01-07-10 03:55 PM
    i wana a snow day here in prescott az! ......and if this phone doesnt come out soon im getting the nexus..i hear its a better choice? debate this.
    Why don't you start a thread? Putting extraneous thoughts in a thread makes a board hard to read. It also dilutes the purpose of a thread. This thread is everyone speculating on when the device will be released, not whether a "nexus is...a better choice."
    01-07-10 05:13 PM
    I really hope this phone comes out sometime in january or febuary because I don't think I can wait any longer than that! I want this phone!
    01-07-10 07:31 PM
    soon could = 3-6mos. I remember I had to wait for a year til they released the tour1.

I still stick with June/July release date
    i was just speculating. any date right now is PURE speculation
    01-07-10 08:22 PM
    When will sprint get that blackberry tour2

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-10 08:27 PM
    dont want to steer this thread the wrong way man but theres already problems with the Nexus and its 3g. I would stay away from droid phones for the simple fact that theres way too many diferent versions of the software on various carriers and phones.

Verizon just announced the Palm Pre Plus coming out on Jan 25. That is one nice phone and it has an app that can turn the phone into a wifi internet router and has flash coming. RIM better step it up and Verizon better release that T2 soon . I can see alot of BB addicts jumping ship soon if they dont step it up.
    01-07-10 08:27 PM
    I broke down and got my tour 9630 today. $49 online with contract/upgrade. It is awesome ! I dont like the trackball though.......... so I sure hope I can trade this out for a tour 2 before my 30 day grace period. I have an upcoming trip to Africa so I had to get this phone now. I advise others to wait on the T2 because the trackpad and wifi will make it worth the wait.
    Here is a picture of my tour ( I uploaded the wall paper and if you like it is availabel in the "art" section of wallpapers).
    01-07-10 08:33 PM
    I broke down and got my tour 9630 today. $49 online with contract/upgrade. It is awesome ! I dont like the trackball though.......... so I sure hope I can trade this out for a tour 2 before my 30 day grace period. I have an upcoming trip to Africa so I had to get this phone now. I advise others to wait on the T2 because the trackpad and wifi will make it worth the wait.
    Here is a picture of my tour ( I uploaded the wall paper and if you like it is availabel in the "art" section of wallpapers).
    so THATS what a tour looks like huh?? WOW!!! (slaps forehead)
    01-07-10 08:34 PM
    so THATS what a tour looks like huh?? WOW!!! (slaps forehead)
    well , I am just excited to have it. There are plenty of folks who are reading this thread that dont have a tour yet that might appreciate the post.....................
    01-07-10 08:40 PM
    Come on, no need to be sarcastic and rude. The guy was just trying to be helpful and is, as he said, excited about his new phone. I for one don't have a Tour yet and love seeing picures of them and I'm happy for him. We're all miserable here and frustrated, waiting for the T2. No need to rain on his parade just because he's happy.

Last edited by mojo pin; 01-07-10 at 09:18 PM.
    01-07-10 09:16 PM
    dont want to steer this thread the wrong way man but theres already problems with the Nexus and its 3g. I would stay away from droid phones for the simple fact that theres way too many diferent versions of the software on various carriers and phones.

Verizon just announced the Palm Pre Plus coming out on Jan 25. That is one nice phone and it has an app that can turn the phone into a wifi internet router and has flash coming. RIM better step it up and Verizon better release that T2 soon . I can see alot of BB addicts jumping ship soon if they dont step it up.
    i dont care if verizon puts the 9650 out now or in 6 months, i'm not switching carriers. Big Red is the best. I'll pass on the spotty 3G from other carriers. (at least where i live)
    01-07-10 09:21 PM
    i dont care if verizon puts the 9650 out now or in 6 months, i'm not switching carriers. Big Red is the best. I'll pass on the spotty 3G from other carriers. (at least where i live)
    Yeah man I to will not switch carriers. Im just stating that Verizon is coming out with the Nexus phone and that really nice Palm Pre. RIM and the big red better step it up.
    01-07-10 10:05 PM
    Looks awesome wonder if it will be WAY better than the first all I heard the differences where wifi and 5.0 OS is there more?
    01-08-10 12:01 AM
    2 gb internal storage memory
    01-08-10 04:30 AM
    it's 4 am and i just had a craving for this phone! CMON ALREADY!! haaha
    01-08-10 05:12 AM
    details please....if this is true....it's welcome news.
    Ugh. I already gave you the details.
    01-08-10 05:17 AM
    I just got off the phone with Verizon with a billing question and he started to try to talk me into switching to a Verizon phone from my Alltel curve. So I thought Id humor him and explain how I was waiting for the tour 2. He said "well since the 1st tour was just released 3 months ago I highly doubt we'll see another one for a few years". Im not an ******* so I just said well I'm hearing within the next couple of months but for now I'm completely happy with my curve.

Made me laugh a little for the day
    01-08-10 03:00 PM
    I CANT wait to get rid of my Alias 2....ha. Anyone else hate this phone?
    01-08-10 03:24 PM
    I just got off the phone with Verizon with a billing question and he started to try to talk me into switching to a Verizon phone from my Alltel curve. So I thought Id humor him and explain how I was waiting for the tour 2. He said "well since the 1st tour was just released 3 months ago I highly doubt we'll see another one for a few years". Im not an ******* so I just said well I'm hearing within the next couple of months but for now I'm completely happy with my curve.

Made me laugh a little for the day
    Really, amazing that they would quote a July release as "3 months ago". And a few years? Must be working on commission. And desperate. Oh well, you just found out how reliable some reps are.

01-08-10 03:29 PM
    Yeah man I to will not switch carriers. Im just stating that Verizon is coming out with the Nexus phone and that really nice Palm Pre. RIM and the big red better step it up.
    I'm just completely speculating here, but I would ASSume that now the Palm Pre (Plus) has been announced officially and coming to VZW at the end of the month, that we could quite possibly see something coming soon about the T(erminator)2. Again, just pure speculation, but RIM may not want some of its potential customers who may be waiting on the T2 jumping ship for the Pre, and as the logical business move would suggest, they will make sure that the T2 is announced and available if not at the same time as the Pre, at least shortly thereafter to cut losses. But we all know what assuming does...
    01-08-10 03:55 PM
    I CANT wait to get rid of my Alias 2....ha. Anyone else hate this phone?
    Not sure about the Alias 2 but I hate my LG Chocolate.
    01-08-10 04:36 PM
    The only thing keeping me on the Blackberry wagon right now is the fact that I have like 10 BB messenger friends. Other then that the Nexus One, the Eris, and the Pre are all starting to look very enticing. If I haven't heard anything by the time the pre comes out I am considering jumping ship. I can also say if someone figures out a droid app that will message bbm users for free using my data connection I am out. Nothing against RIM but their phones are getting pretty boring. When I got my pearl I wanted it because of the changing pearl color and it was sleek and small. Then the CDMA version didn't have the color changing, so I got it anyway. The tour 2 looks pretty good but IMO there is better stuff comming faster from other sources.
    01-08-10 04:51 PM
    When this phone finally drops, the period between researching what glitches come up and actually buying it is going to be so very painful.
    01-08-10 05:30 PM
    I was at Verizon today and asked a guy about it, he said he didn't know anything about a newer Tour, but if he had to guess anything, he said it'd be released in March/April, considering Sprint would get it first. So if it was released in Feb. for Sprint, VZW would get it in March, and so on.
    It's frustrating. I don't like the trackballs, and I don't like the Curve's, so I'd hate to wait around for months just for this thing to be released.
    01-08-10 05:42 PM
    This phone seriously needs to come out already! I'm getting impatient and may just settle for the Tour.
    01-08-10 05:49 PM
23,186 ... 3334353637 ...