Well, I guess with BGR doing a hands on, we are getting very close to a release date...
    12-25-09 04:16 AM
    Well, I guess with BGR doing a hands on, we are getting very close to a release date...
    One could only hope and pray and sacrafice a lamb. What else do I need to do to get one soon rim!!!! Your kids are next. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-25-09 07:28 AM
    Very close; hopefully a belated Christmas gift. :-)

12-25-09 07:29 AM
    Very close; hopefully a belated Christmas gift. :-)
    I'm starting to think Valentine's Day gift at this point!
    12-25-09 10:53 AM
    Well, VZW online reduced the price of the 9630 today, to $99. They may be an indication that the 9650 is close.
    12-25-09 11:43 AM
    As long as it released by june 2011 and have sum feedback on its cool with me. That's when I can update without having to pay a bunch for it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-25-09 03:37 PM
    HAHAHA I just hope to god it doesnt get released ON June 2011, but by then a new Blackberry will be out.

I have canceled my AT&T contract and my phone cuts off Jan. 5th, so I am getting a Storm 2 and hopefully the Tour 2 will be out before my 30 day grace period ends (by the looks of it, it most likely will) and Id rather pay the restocking fee and difference than by it retail price if it comes out after February 5th.

But right now, its a huge waiting game and I cannot wait for it to come out! I hope it does come out in the first few weeks of Jan, if not, then hopefully by the last two weeks.

But everything is looking up for a Jan release of the Tour 2
    12-25-09 04:31 PM
    y, me too...hey, i have an idea. To make the time go by faster, let's get together, drink coffee by fireplace, cuddle, hold hands, watch funny movies together! I bet tour2 will be here in no time! Who knows, by then I may have swept you off of your feet and you may not even care about tour2 anymore!
    Sorry, i'm happly married. Still gonna wait for my Tour 2
    12-25-09 04:32 PM
    Sorry, i'm happly married. Still gonna wait for my Tour 2
    burn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    12-25-09 05:11 PM
    Interesting...just noticed the same thing. Seems like it is time to move out Tour 1 inventory. :-)

Well, VZW online reduced the price of the 9630 today, to $99. They may be an indication that the 9650 is close.
    12-25-09 08:56 PM
    I love my Tour It is an awesome device
    12-25-09 09:30 PM
    Great! You will love the Tour 2 just that much more :-)

I love my Tour It is an awesome device
    12-25-09 09:37 PM
    yeah my bet is that they r just trying to get rid of some of their stock
    12-25-09 10:01 PM
    Exactly; making room for the new Tour 2.

yeah my bet is that they r just trying to get rid of some of their stock
    12-26-09 09:09 AM
    For a first time BB purchase is it worth waiting on the Tour 2 over the Curve 8530? Both the wife and I will be getting new phones when we go to sprint. The 8530 is $50 after MIR while the Tour 2 will presumably be $150 so there is a pretty good price difference. Neither of us will be using it for work just want a BB.
    12-26-09 10:03 AM
    yeah the 8530 should be great for you guys. the tour will only have a better screen and a different feel to it and maybe a better processor.
    if it is your first blackberry the curve2 should be great for you guys.
    12-26-09 10:38 AM
    Ok cool deal thanks. Might go Monday and order it
    12-26-09 10:46 AM
    12-26-09 01:02 PM
    yeah right, I think you guys are getting all hard over nothing...I remember when they were saying the same things about 9630, then had to wait another 6months for the release, w all kinds of problems. I say 2nd quarter release. Once bitten twice shy.
    12-26-09 02:15 PM
    Well I talked to a lady that comes into my store yesterday who works for Verizon. Now this is just speculation, but she was saying it looks like it will come out around Q2 next year. She said that she will look and she will let me know what she finds next time I see her.
    12-26-09 02:43 PM
    I have to tell you I have been lurking for months. My voyager finally died after a run in with a little moisture. So I went and got the env touch and loved it, the physical keyboard with a touch screen. The screen was very responsive to my long fingernails. Anyway then I realized I had the 30 days to decide so I statred looking at BB and realized that was what I really needed. Then I came here and first heard about the Essex. This was back in Oct and the word was it would be out by the holidays. My 30 days was to be up mid Nov. So I found a killer 8330 curve on ebay, returned the env touch and I am using the 8330 until about a month after the release of the Essex. As for the restocking fee, I was told that since I am a premier customer I would not have to pay that fee. (A premier customer is one that pays more than a basic calling plan).

I am waiting for the Essex/Tour 2 because I tried the all the BB many times in different stores. (I didn't want any sales person to bother me too much so I would just move on to another store. That gave me more play time) I want the trackball, wi-fi, greater memory, more power...

I will wait at least a month after it's release so more of the bugs can be worked out. For now the 8330 w/o a working camera will suffice until March...Happy St. Paddy's day.
    12-26-09 02:48 PM
    anyone know if the essex will have chrome edges and be shiny or more of a dark black chrome like the tour...i've seen pictures will both finishes for edges
    12-26-09 02:57 PM
    anyone know if the essex will have chrome edges and be shiny or more of a dark black chrome like the tour...i've seen pictures will both finishes for edges
    darker finish is the verizon version, the shiner finish is the sprint version.

at least thats how it is with the 9630, but based on the pre-release pictures that have been leaked it seems that it will continue this way
    12-26-09 03:06 PM
    awesome i hope that stays true, the shiny finish would suck
    12-26-09 03:35 PM
    when devices start popping up in the wild...we are close. 1st Q still looks good...and unless sal has updatted his guess, late jan we could see it.
    12-26-09 06:12 PM
23,186 ... 2122232425 ...