12-01-11 08:56 PM
32 12
tools
    I know, I read that part. Was just messing with you a little. I agree with you too. I like the iPhone 4 and 4s a bunch! I just don't want to create an iTunes account and get all deeply involved in the Apple Corps.

Don't condense your OP! We are just having fun with you. Trust me, a lot of people share your frustrations.

Pizza sounds great!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    12-01-11 06:04 PM
    I know, I read that part. Was just messing with you a little. I agree with you too. I like the iPhone 4 and 4s a bunch! I just don't want to create an iTunes account and get all deeply involved in the Apple Corps.

Don't condense your OP! We are just having fun with you. Trust me, a lot of people share your frustrations.

Pizza sounds great!
    I thought with iOS 5 you didn't have to use itunes? Even so apple is great but it just isn't for me for my own reasons.
    12-01-11 06:10 PM
    Oh really? Didn't know that. Still, I'm digging having my physical keyboard and LED back!
    12-01-11 06:12 PM
    I think that is what I read. I am missing the keyboard but liking the phone much better then my tour. I guess I will get use to it. I probably would've got a bold if my carrier had it (which they don't) and bricking issues.
    12-01-11 06:17 PM
    I got used to my Android keyboard I a week or so. The iPhone keyboard is really nice too. Any virtual keyboard takes some pratice. Heck, when I went from an enV to BlackBerry it took me some time to adjust to typing!

Just takes a while for the brain to retrain. Memory patterns strong!
    12-01-11 06:19 PM
    I have to be honest, I didn't read this whole post.

I wish I could have the last few minutes of my life back.
    Nobody in their right mind would read all that babbling.
    12-01-11 07:41 PM
    Condensed it down for everyone for easier reading...just needed a nice slice of meat lovers pizza to regain train of thought
    12-01-11 08:56 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD