Today has officially been the final push, I was on my facebook and since it was confirmed that the prototype picture of the London was confirmed I posted it saying that since I bought my 9900 that Santa should bring me this for xmas. I could have sworn that its everybodys own opinion as to what to like and all my friends know me as the main Blackberry guy, I have been known to have said that I dislike Apple products due to how purchasing one item can suck you into their ecosystem which I don't feel the need, but I do want an Iphone 4 just to mess around with.
    Now here is where the biggest annoyance comes, soon as I post the pic of the London or Surfboard, ewww, lol. This person on my list comes trolling along screaming OMG look at the fake Iphone just cause of the shape and touchscreen capability. After a long convo with this person trying to see his logic and understanding and me informing him of quarter sales and everything, his only response was the media interface beats everything hands down, Droids are failed copies of Iphones and Blackberrys suck and fail.
    I have come to see that half my friends who dislike Blackberry actually owned a Blackberry and purchased it just to use BBM, but then complained about how slow it is, how much the battery lasted, and this and that, but don't even own a computer and have no understanding of what an OS but would rather just spend $500 cancelling a contract and jumping ship to another carrier and copping an Iphone with the quickness, where's the logic, the stupidity just annoys me.
    Last edited by Fresh2deathJC; 12-01-11 at 08:55 PM.
    12-01-11 03:52 PM
    I have to be honest, I didn't read this whole post.

I wish I could have the last few minutes of my life back.
    Rickroller, vrs626 and howarmat like this.
    12-01-11 03:56 PM
    It's Android, not Droids.

You have too much spare time.
    12-01-11 04:00 PM
    No one forced you to read this and ahem Chrisy, I actually don't but posting only takes a second, I would appreciate you to stop trolling. I have seen you do so earlier. I have heard of you being a former mod and with responses like this I would think better coming from you, forums are meant for people to discuss and speak openminded.
    Last edited by Fresh2deathJC; 12-01-11 at 04:08 PM.
    12-01-11 04:03 PM
    That's a lot of banter. Lol. Is this what CrackBerry is becoming?
    12-01-11 04:06 PM
    That would have been a lot easier to read if it wasn't just a wall of text.

Sounds like you wasted 30 minutes of your time.
    Rickroller likes this.
    12-01-11 04:16 PM
    Not too sure about Hood Rich, but c'mon Fresh. Paragraphs? Intro, story, conclusion?

Anyways, yeah, I read you. It sure can be frustrating to have that type of conversation with anyone. I guess you were going through BBM? What is great about BBM, is you can delete and ignore them whenever you want. Thinking too deeply about this. You will only end up getting an ulcer or something. Dude, tomorrow is Friday night. You live in NYC. Try and have a good time eh!!!
    12-01-11 04:25 PM
    At least you edited Droids! Thanks!

This post reminds me of that car commercial. "I read an article. Well, I read a majority of an article..." Where her parents have 11 friends on Facebook and the daughter thinks that is "so sad."

She has 563 Facebook friends and sits in front of her computer day and night and says, "now this is living."

Meanwhile her parents are out actually living life.
    Last edited by chrisy520; 12-01-11 at 04:32 PM.
    12-01-11 04:29 PM
    Well that person is probably on this forum and he and his friends will posting in here soon lol.
    12-01-11 04:30 PM
    Kbz1960,
    That would be a good show to Watch!
    12-01-11 04:33 PM
    Kbz1960,
    That would be a good show to Watch!
    Popcorn is in the nuker
    12-01-11 04:36 PM
    Actually that person is not if you read and the point of the long read is so you wouldn't respond like that, rather throw everything out there than come back repeatedly. I've been a mod on numerous other forums and seriously, if this is your guys reponse to someone using their time and just outreaching, this is just sad.
    Friday night brings nothing but quizzes and papers for the weekend, finals are coming up :sigh:
    12-01-11 04:42 PM
    Sorry OP, just having a little fun. It does bite but nothing all that serious.
    12-01-11 04:44 PM
    No need to get soo upset. Its not like either of you helped design a single thing that went into either phone. Besides it sounds like hes just breaking your chops anyway.
    12-01-11 04:47 PM
    I know, it was just the most annoying thing trying to reach logic without being rude, even my friend gave up and called him ignorant from everything he was spewing.
    12-01-11 04:50 PM
    Zetti, I wish he was, cause he was even replying to my friend who studies over at Fordham and tried reasoning with him, there was no stopping him, this individual literally eats, ****s and breathes Apple.
    12-01-11 04:52 PM
    OP needs to work on being more pithy with his post. Even if there was valuable substance, who has the time to read a novella.

I was anti-Obama before it was cool.
    12-01-11 05:04 PM
    I read the whole post! Fresh, don't let it get to ya. A debate is one thing. Debate is often educational, fun and a chance to practice putting your thoughts and feelings into concrete arguments.

But, when it is just frustrating fighting, it is time to ignore em. Who cares what they think anyway?

What are you going to school for by the way? I'm starting college in January. Pretty optimistic about it. Though I haven't been to school since 1997. They're taking test online know!?
    Last edited by chrisy520; 12-01-11 at 05:32 PM.
    12-01-11 05:28 PM
    Thank you Chrisy, this new approach from you I like, and the funny thing is I'm going to school for Business and right now taking a Marketing class. We actually approached this whole smartphone debacle going on which is how I realized Androids are leading the way, and how Apple is slowly declining. School is very frustrating, and yes I do know I should have stopped sooner, I just hate when ignorance is spewed, it frustrates me highly.
    12-01-11 05:47 PM
    Misinformation is frustrating, yes! Just have to "consider the source" when getting info.

I think there is market for Android, Apple and BlackBerry. I'd hate to see any one of them fail.
    12-01-11 05:50 PM
    cliff notes? anyone...please
    12-01-11 05:54 PM
    OP hates Apple.
    OP posted BBX device picture on his Facebook.
    People made fun and like Apple, said RIM sucks.
    OP got annoyed.
    He's in school for business.

The End
    kbz1960 and howarmat like this.
    12-01-11 05:56 PM
    OP posted BBX device on his Facebook.
    People made fun and like Apple, said RIM sucks.
    OP got annoyed.
    He's in school for business.

The End
    Nice synopses!
    12-01-11 05:58 PM
    Thank you. I can make it into a prose poem too if you'd like.
    12-01-11 06:00 PM
    LOL I don't hate Apple, I just don't like the whole ecosystem that it creates, I am actually looking to get an Iphone 4 just to mess with.
    I will be condensing this read once I get home, been waiting 15 mins in Pizza Hut for my damn carryout
    12-01-11 06:02 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD