Hi everyone,
    I'm a new Crackberry addicted from Italy!
    I need some advices because I'm looking for some informations about english courses abroad.

The next year I'll go to study english abroad for 3 months but I can't decide the location.
    I would like to go to the USA (maybe California) but I'm thinking also about a job, because after 3 months of classes I'd like to look for a job; I know that in the USA I would need a work visa and I know it is very difficult to have one!! Almost impossible!

The other option is the UK. 3 months of english classes in the UK and then look for a job in the UK. I won't need a work visa.

Well, I would really like the experience in the USA but if I think about the job I'm really undecided!

I'm thinking also to take english classes in the USA, then come back to Italy after 3 months and then start a new job research in the UK...so my english level will be better than now and I will have no problem to work in the UK!

In your opinion, what should I do?

If you want, and if you live in the USA or UK, you can add me on BBM: 2193CCC5
    Last edited by CelloBass; 12-01-10 at 04:00 AM.
    11-28-10 08:06 AM
    Lol, if you want to learn English than California is the wrong state you can learn Spanish there though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-10 10:25 AM
    Lol, I wrote "maybe California"
    But my question is: USA or UK?
    11-28-10 04:40 PM
    English classes abroad: give me advices please!!
    First English lesson: Change "advices" to" advice".........you don't need the "s"..... Ciao!
    11-28-10 08:49 PM
    If it was me, I'd take England cuz it sounds cheaper and you'll have a job there - but see, I'm flat broke living off student loans. If I was you and I had money, I'd go wherever I would be less likely to go in the future and where I thought would be more fun.
    11-28-10 11:30 PM
    It's not a problem of money...but my purpose is to find a job after english classes!
    12-01-10 04:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD