04-15-11 09:19 PM
26 12
tools
    Yeah.. that's as much capitals as you'll ever get out of me.. -_-

It's the emo thread.. If your emo.. post here.. if you aren't.. find your own thread and keep this one the way you found it..

I'm dieing to have a few emo friends that I can talk music among other things to on my bbm.. Anyone interested.. ?
    02-11-09 08:52 PM
    This upsets me too much.. sorry.
    02-11-09 08:57 PM
    i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.........
    02-11-09 08:57 PM
    Sorry, but wtf does emo mean? Heard it before but don't know what it is. Enlighten the old man...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-09 06:58 AM
    Emo is a subculture clique that is similiar in creation to that of goth but vastly different. The term emo is short for emotional. The clique has its own style, setting and even music industry. Often emo is misconstrued with goth(solid black clothes and black make up) and scene (the guys that were their sisters pants and the drew carey glasses) which while related our very different. But that's only my take on it.

02-12-09 08:02 AM
    The only time I ever met an emo person they would tell me their "depressing" stories and when I found out that their parents are rich as fukc their college was all paid for new car, gorgeous loving family but they were "emo" cuz apparently no one understood them

02-12-09 11:38 AM
    Yeah well obviously that had to be it I'm sure you dug real deep into his life but as with all groups there can be posers and as mentioned at the top of the thread this conversation will be left as it was found unless you are commenting for the positive. Keep things professional and polite otherwise keep away from the post. If I want your opinion I'll ask.

02-12-09 11:45 AM
    Okay First Off-

You Don't Need to Be Emotionally/Mentally/Socially Traumatized in order to be Emo.

You Don't Necessarily Need to look emo, to be emo.

Lets Not Neglect the Music Factor-

Before the Whole "Scene" Look Started and Become "Trendy" (Heh)-

There was the Music.

Let's Not Turn Ourselves into MTV and Forget it was All About the Music to Begin With.

Not the Eyeliner, nor the Razors.
    02-12-09 11:58 AM
    Definiately about the music. That was the primary reason I started the thread. ^_^

02-12-09 12:19 PM
    From other forums I visit :

02-12-09 02:55 PM
    That was pretty funny-
    02-12-09 03:17 PM
    Haha funny photo's. Why waste your life being so depressed?

02-12-09 04:21 PM
    Yeah.. that's as much capitals as you'll ever get out of me.. -_-

It's the emo thread.. If your emo.. post here.. if you aren't.. find your own thread and keep this one the way you found it..

I'm dieing to have a few emo friends that I can talk music among other things to on my bbm.. Anyone interested.. ?

you seem like a nice person, PIN?

hum.
    everyone be nice
    if they wanna listen to the music they do and dress the way they want, let them.

>.>
    02-12-09 06:58 PM
    you seem like a nice person, PIN?

hum.
    everyone be nice
    if they wanna listen to the music they do and dress the way they want, let them.

>.>
    Thanks! ^_^
    02-12-09 07:26 PM
    I wish my lawn was Emo so it would cut itself. Lol
    02-13-09 02:59 PM
    @12 many so do I .....

02-13-09 03:31 PM
    Must admit I do NOT understand EMO, someone care to enlighten me as to what it is beyond kids dressing all in black?
    02-14-09 05:38 PM
    I'm an emo as well and would love some new contacts! 32467054. Feel free to add me.
    And CipherDias, emo stands for emotional. It's more of a state of mind than anything. And emos do not necessarily dress in all black. In fact, they tend to layer black with brighter, happier colors. Goths are the ones that wear primarily black and other dark colors. Emos typically wear arm-warmers, bracelets, skinny jeans, etc.
    Hope this helps.
    04-12-11 12:08 AM
    IME, Emo males usually date emo females that are at least twice their height, weight, masculinity, or some combination of the three. Is there a reason for this?
    04-13-11 11:07 PM
    04-14-11 08:27 AM
    Tell me this is some kind of joke?????
    04-14-11 09:03 AM
    Katy Perry is NO joke!
    04-14-11 11:44 AM
    This thread makes me sad.

04-14-11 01:38 PM
    IME, Emo males usually date emo females that are at least twice their height, weight, masculinity, or some combination of the three. Is there a reason for this?
    It's genetics, blame the dads.
    04-15-11 06:14 AM
    04-15-11 08:47 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD