Voters
257. You may not vote on this poll
  • Obama

150 58.37%
  • McCain

94 36.58%
  • Undecided still

13 5.06%
    well my friend it appears that you're in the minority this evening...sorry...
    11-04-08 10:11 PM
    Only 4 more years...
    11-04-08 10:14 PM
    Crucial, I count you as one of my CrackBerry friends and you are a really bright guy, but in this case, you are wrong. Time will tell, and I'm going to give it to him before passing judgment.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-08 10:14 PM
    I just hope in the end, we say that this election really changed and shaped things around. I am excited florida went President Barack.

11-04-08 10:16 PM
    Crucial, I count you as one of my CrackBerry friends and you are a really bright guy, but in this case, you are wrong. Time will tell, and I'm going to give it to him before passing judgment.

How can you tell me my opinion is wrong? Simply look at the basis of this election, and why the outcome is what it is, and theres your answer. It's supposed to be about policy, values, strategy. Instead, millions of US citizens, who have never voted before, know nothing of what his policies are, could care less about politics any other day of their entire life voted today, and for one reason they did so.

Edit: I agree with the poster above me. I hope this works out best for Americans.
    Last edited by Crucial_Xtreme; 11-04-08 at 10:20 PM.
    11-04-08 10:17 PM
    actually the only person who continuously talked about HIS policies in detail WON...every citizen has the right to vote educated or not, man or woman, old or young...
    11-04-08 10:20 PM
    actually the only person who continuously talked about HIS policies in detail WON...every citizen has the right to vote educated or not, man or woman, old or young...
    Amen! Everyone should vote. Period.
    11-04-08 10:24 PM
    I didn't even have to look at the news to find out Obama was elected....my whole complex is cheering. I can only hope he will be able to improve the countrys situation.

11-04-08 10:24 PM
    I didn't even have to look at the news to find out Obama was elected....my whole complex is cheering. I can only hope he will be able to improve the countrys situation.

from where we're at now, it can only get better....europe loves this guy, he brings a fresh outlook to the table at the very very least...
    11-04-08 10:29 PM
    How can you tell me my opinion is wrong? Simply look at the basis of this election, and why the outcome is what it is, and theres your answer. It's supposed to be about policy, values, strategy. Instead, millions of US citizens, who have never voted before, know nothing of what his policies are, could care less about politics any other day of their entire life voted today, and for one reason they did so.

Edit: I agree with the poster above me. I hope this works out best for Americans.
    CX, you know I have the utmost respect for you my friend, but this is quite a
    leap of judgment. I suspect a lot of those new voters actually engaged,
    read policy, and formed opinions based on facts as they gathered.

I know a lot voted based on emotion but to paint the entire panoply of new
    voters with a broad brush is well wrong.
    11-04-08 10:30 PM
    Crucia_Xtreme- Please don't go there. It's the 21st century. Leave that cr@p in the past. Why can't we all look toward the future?

11-04-08 10:31 PM
    people should consider the prospect that perhaps the reason for the record turnout was because voters truly understood (finally) the importance of casting this vote...win or lose people wanted to be heard...they have been overwhelmed with media (radio, tv, internet) since almost 3 years ago about the importance of this date and they got the message...america got the message...although the electoral vote doesnt appear to be all that close, we are a 51/49 country...the popular vote is much closer...but our country has spoken and spoken loudly...im hearing 85% turnout...that's incredible...
    11-04-08 10:35 PM
    This country was moving in a different direction, it actually was steam rolling in a new direction.....People wanted change, wether it was Young People voting for the 1st time or some who knew nothing or the people that have been voting for years....Changed came and let's hope its for the better.

11-04-08 10:37 PM
    It's supposed to be about policy, values, strategy. Instead, millions of US citizens, who have never voted before, know nothing of what his policies are, could care less about politics any other day of their entire life voted today, and for one reason they did so.

The one reason your talking about is race obviously and I dont disagree with you. But I can guarantee millions of US citizens DID NOT vote for him for that very reason.
    11-04-08 10:39 PM
    Crucial, you have obviously not spent anytime in this thread. I have over 50 posts talking about nothing but policy, values and direction -- as well as many others on both sides. I have given reasoned arguments in favor of voting for President Obama. It has been a good debate for the most part. You state opinion as fact. I say I am willing to give him time to prove himself and you state an opinion based on thin air. as if it was the truth, man. Obama's landslide was because of far more than a few percentage points of less knowledgeable voters.

I guess I don't understand the venom coming from you. I think you're wrong, but maybe you can tell me what about his policies are wrong, and we can start the whole debate over as I refute your opinions with my own -- based on my study of the issues and the stands of each candidate. Except I only need to cut and paste because I have already written them down.

11-04-08 10:41 PM
    or better yet...what about Mccains policies (or lackthereof) makes them better
    11-04-08 10:43 PM
    OMG!! An African American was elected as the President of the United States!! If no one else will say it. Then I will. This is incredible, awesome, and wonderful. We might finally be growing up as a nation.

11-04-08 10:46 PM
    we just reached adult status as a nation...
    11-04-08 10:49 PM
    Even more incredible, I am watching the returns in Colorado. We are a blue state with respect to our congressional delegation. We better get some coats together for Hades -- it's getting pretty cold down there.

11-04-08 10:52 PM
    11-04-08 10:57 PM
    Obamas margin is similar to his margin here....
    11-04-08 10:58 PM
    Obama =] Chicago represent. I'm so happy, mad respect for him.
    11-04-08 11:18 PM
    I suggest that not only have we grown up as a nation, we have surpassed the industrial world. Can anyone imagine an Indian immigrant becoming Prime Minister of England? A Lyberian as President of France, or even the child of an African immigrant growing up to be the leader of Holland or Sweden?

I am proud of my country, and I think that once again we lead the world. In one day the American people have repaired much of the damage Bush did to our standing in the world. What a great day for all of us.

11-04-08 11:22 PM
    YOU ARE RIGHT BUT DONT YOU THINK IF YOU ARE GOING TO VOTE FOR SOME THING AS MAJOR AS THIS YOU SHOULD AT LEAST BE EDUCATED ON THE PEOPLE RUNNING .. ?
    11-04-08 11:24 PM
    One of the most historical events in many of our lifetimes.. I hope regardless of who you voted for you can appreciate and understand what you are witnessing...
    11-04-08 11:30 PM
937 ... 3435363738
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD