150 58.37%
  • McCain

94 36.58%
  • Undecided still

13 5.06%
11-05-08 12:08 PM
937 ... 3334353637 ...
tools
    Cain- Good points, I definitely agree with you that the nation must change. Hopefully we will see an up swing in the economy and nation as a whole now that this election process is ending.
    11-04-08 09:16 PM
    Palin was the single most moronic and cynical VP pick in modern history. She
    simply did not acquit herself well on the public stage. There were many better
    choices for McCain and he went with this airhead for all the wrong reasons.

And in 2012 she will get her a$$ kicked again.
    I still didnt here any reason...I think if it was Huckabee, Romney(who i voted for in Primary) or anyone you would still be the same. Talk about acquit on public stage,....Joe Biden....Hello... ! Come on

You are the reason why when i posted in my Status i was voting for Mccain Palin i went from 98 bb friends to 85 after i did because they deleted me just because of my vote...just annoying. Very typical. Thats why i hate getting into arguments with liberals....I bet you probably think i am racist to!

Glenn Beck had the best segment on his show its called Arguments with idiots!

once again Congrats to Obama Supporters....!
    11-04-08 09:17 PM
    palin thought that she would be "in charge of the senate"...thats like a baseball coach asking who wants to start at fullback...and not too mention her complete lack of knowledge of her running mates policies...
    11-04-08 09:22 PM
    This election is going to go exactly how it should...
    11-04-08 09:28 PM
    alan sounds like an intelligent man lol
    11-04-08 09:29 PM
    I still didnt here any reason...I think if it was Huckabee, Romney(who i voted for in Primary) or anyone you would still be the same. Talk about acquit on public stage,....Joe Biden....Hello... ! Come on

You are the reason why when i posted in my Status i was voting for Mccain Palin i went from 98 bb friends to 85 after i did because they deleted me just because of my vote...just annoying. Very typical. Thats why i hate getting into arguments with liberals....I bet you probably think i am racist to!

Glenn Beck had the best segment on his show its called Arguments with idiots!
    First, I have no idea of what is in your heart or mind, so I would not make
    any attempt to judge you as racist. But the fact that you felt the need to
    bring that into this when I never said anything of the kind may be an issue
    you may want to explore when you have some time for self contemplation.

See here is the thing, you don't know me or what I think, so for you to make
    the leap of believing you know what I would think under varying situations
    is laughable on it's face.

Regardless of what you may think of Biden, you cannot with any level of
    seriousness compare his experience and preparedness to Palin's. She loses
    that argument all day every day.

As to why you were deleted, it may be entirely possible that no one likes
    talking to a rigid, regimented, know-it-all.

And the insinuation that somehow people that don't share your point of
    view are less than intelligent says more about your intelligence than the
    lack thereof that you deride in others.

Stand up and let your brain get some air. Translation: Get your head out
    of your a$$
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 11-04-08 at 09:32 PM.
    11-04-08 09:29 PM
    alan sounds like an intelligent man lol
    I'd like to think so! lol

You must be intelligent as well to even notice.

I figured I'd leave it short and simple...
    11-04-08 09:31 PM
    I for one would have been very upset. While I wouldn't start calling people racist, Dispatcher, I would wonder why so many lied to pollsters. What would your answer to that question have been? I have been waiting 8 years for this. I still don't understand electing Bush after the economy was so good under Clinton, and we paid for it. I have to tell you, though, no one paid a higher price than McCain and the Republicans.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-08 09:32 PM
    that's it folks...im cracking open the goods for a bit a celebration...
    11-04-08 09:34 PM
    Impy- I hope so. I want this country and our economy to be strong again. I hate the fact that this nation's economy is weak and that we are no longer respected by other nations. I really felt proud to be an American today. Not just because my candidate won, but because so many Americans voted today. Democrat VS Republican aside, this is a country that is built on freedom and I am proud that so many people voted today. Maybe we are already headed in the right direction.

11-04-08 09:35 PM
    today is a good day whether your candidate won or lost...you had the opportunity to help guide your country in one direction or another...this is a special place and most of us definitely take it for granted, myself included
    11-04-08 09:37 PM
    Beautifully stated cain and I absolutely agree.

Voted at 6:00 this morning and for the first time it took me 2 hours to
    even get in. I was proud to see Democracy working and people
    exercising a right that so many fought and died for them to have.

Political leanings aside. Today America was at it's best.
    11-04-08 09:40 PM
    palin thought that she would be "in charge of the senate"...thats like a baseball coach asking who wants to start at fullback...and not too mention her complete lack of knowledge of her running mates policies...
    She was right...the final deciding vote....hello...Over sees the senate...Not in charge,.. typical Keith Oberman Viewer!

What ever enjoy your victory while it last...There is a reason Dems have been i office only 13 times in our history let alone twice since 1969..They dont get it!
    11-04-08 09:42 PM
    Cain, JR, AG-Couldnt agree more this was a great day to see democracy at its best, I am always proud to be an American but it is great to see people get so strongly behind their candidates. I'm 0 for 2 though seeing as how McCain and the NY Rangers lost tonight
    11-04-08 09:43 PM
    Thanks AG. America was at its best today. I will remember this day for a long time.

11-04-08 09:45 PM
    She was right...the final deciding vote....hello...Over sees the senate...Not in charge,.. typical Keith Oberman Viewer!
    No more like typical understander of the Constitution

The Vice President has exactly 2 roles as spelled out by the Constitution

1) To assume the Presidency, should the need arise.

2) Preside (much different than oversee) over the Senate and cast a vote
    when the body is equally divided. Tied, in case you need help with that.

So when Palin said she would get in their and work with the Senators to work
    on important legislation, she clearly demonstrated the same arresting lack
    knowledge of the job of VP as you seem to have.
    11-04-08 09:50 PM

What ever enjoy your victory while it last...There is a reason Dems have been i office only 13 times in our history let alone twice since 1969..They dont get it!

wow...are you blood related to her? the vice president is the "president of the senate"...the only time a VP casts a vote is in the event of a tie...the VP does not even preside over the senate nor does he/she "oversee" the senate...the vice presidents sole duty is to break a tie...case closed...and i hate keith oberman, he should have stayed at espn
    11-04-08 09:59 PM
    Cain, JR, AG-Couldnt agree more this was a great day to see democracy at its best, I am always proud to be an American but it is great to see people get so strongly behind their candidates. I'm 0 for 2 though seeing as how McCain and the NY Rangers lost tonight
    please tell me how the rangers continue to lose to the ISLANDERS!?
    11-04-08 10:02 PM
    Obama Wins Baby!!!!!
    11-04-08 10:04 PM
    Yep Obama got it.

11-04-08 10:05 PM
    LOL JR dont get me started- tonight it was sloppy play and 2 short handed goals against!!!! Sorry to take the thread off topic alittle bit!
    11-04-08 10:05 PM
    The United States has Officially went to sh it
    11-04-08 10:06 PM
    WOOT!!!! Barack Obama is the 44th president of the United States!!!
    11-04-08 10:08 PM
    oh yeah?....you're from canada? speaking from experience are you?
    11-04-08 10:08 PM
    oh yeah?....you're from canada? speaking from experience are you?
    Negative. I live in NC(which I'm sad to say). We just have a condo in Canada. The fact remains.
    Last edited by Crucial_Xtreme; 11-04-08 at 10:12 PM.
    11-04-08 10:10 PM
937 ... 3334353637 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD