150 58.37%
  • McCain

94 36.58%
  • Undecided still

13 5.06%
    Dang Tracks, skeered of you man.
    lol lol lol
    08-26-08 10:36 PM
    Yea,I love how Bush has stuck to his guns...empty promises on a war with a country that had nothing to do with 9/11...He"s stuck to his guns by invading our civil liberties...yea he's so tough....Oh did you know we won the war along time ago? Yea remember the Mission Accolmpished banner?.....thought so.The Bush administration has been a disaster

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Bush didn't take us to war by himself...if you remember, it was voted on and that made the decision. And before I hear that there was faulty intelligence...the legislators had the same intel that Bush had and still said let's go. Obama had nothing to do with that decision by the way because remember...he was not in the senate yet at that time. As for the civil liberties...I'm guessing you mean the phone taps. What do you have to hide? I know I don't have anything to hold back. Would you rather be bombed for the second time, or have the communications by the terrorists intercepted and stopped? How quickly we forget.

08-26-08 10:37 PM
    Let's face it. This is a debate that will never be won be anyone. It is however, AMERICA and we all have a right to voice our opinion. Do I feel safer now than I did before??? YES. Do I feel like our borders are being better protected??? YES. Do I feel that Bush has wavered??? NO. I guess you have to look at the things that are important to you personally and base your decision on those things.
    08-26-08 10:42 PM
    Well if America keeps acting like big brother to the world...it will catch us in the end

08-27-08 02:11 AM
    Obama all the way
    O/B '08
    08-27-08 02:39 AM
    Well if America keeps acting like big brother to the world...it will catch us in the end

Hey you know what....I DO agree with you there

08-27-08 06:27 AM
    Obama '08.
    08-27-08 11:48 AM
    checkin in the thread...not bad..but with 300,000 members we dont even have.001 percent voted...
    08-27-08 07:13 PM
    I know man. I think that most people steer clear of politics...and I don't blame them, lol.
    08-27-08 07:33 PM
    Obama
    He talks better
    Looks better
    Is cooler to the public

That's why he will win
    People today don't learn about the candidates, they just watch little clips of them on TV and decide who to pick

McCain is old
    Isn't cool to the public
    And can't talk well

Obama will be the next pres.

I absolutely agree with you on this!

08-27-08 08:27 PM
    Just checking in to see how things are going in the world of politics.
    08-27-08 08:47 PM
    am voting for BORAT
    08-27-08 09:28 PM
    dont know anything about biden, but am watching him right now on the convention and it kinda seems like he is down to earth and might have less bs than i thought.
    08-27-08 09:40 PM
    i like the saying Joe Biden is using,"Mc Cain is not change, he is more of the Same"
    08-27-08 09:48 PM
    am voting for BORAT
    HIGH FIVE!!!!!
    08-27-08 11:04 PM
    Just as an FYI for all the Veterans out there...
    McCain voted against veterans� health care in favor of continuing tax breaks for the wealthy. He voted against more funding to allow better health care for the National Guard and Reserves and their families. He recently voted against increasing the GI Bill to ensure combat veterans and their families can obtain competitive education after serving their country. That bill was sponsored by Barack Obama. And it passed despite a Bush veto and McCain�s lack of support.

I've never served in the military but I firmly believe if we send our young men and women out to fight in a war, the very least we can do is make sure they have proper health care when they return.
    08-28-08 01:44 PM
    Obama. We need to move beyond the 50%+1 solution that we have seen in the last 2 generals and of anyone of any party in this years election Obama seems to be the one to do it.

But if he does practice what he preaches, I'll be looking for someone to challange him in the 2012 primary.

To answer a previous question, I am very happy with Obama. We are the same age (he's got a couple of months on me) and we see the country and the world in the same way. I was enthusiastic for Bill Clinton, but very dissapointed with him as a person. Also was big for Gore. I constantly wonder how much better off we would be if he had won in 2000.

Other than that, since 1980 when I could first vote, It's been the lesser of two evils, or to put it another way, I'm not voting for someone, I'm voting against the other guy.
    Last edited by wnm; 08-28-08 at 03:30 PM.
    08-28-08 03:21 PM
    Just as an FYI for all the Veterans out there...
    McCain voted against veterans� health care in favor of continuing tax breaks for the wealthy. He voted against more funding to allow better health care for the National Guard and Reserves and their families. He recently voted against increasing the GI Bill to ensure combat veterans and their families can obtain competitive education after serving their country. That bill was sponsored by Barack Obama. And it passed despite a Bush veto and McCain�s lack of support.

I've never served in the military but I firmly believe if we send our young men and women out to fight in a war, the very least we can do is make sure they have proper health care when they return.
    I agree with you completely on the healthcare part. I think that the military needs to really step up there healthcare on the part of the veterans. I hear way to many stories of service members not getting the treatment that they need to get. As for the GI Bill....i was on McCain with that one. I can definetely see people going into the military for 4 years just to get their college paid for. I dont think that is a good reason to join the military. In my experience, the guys who joined for the college, or the benefits, usually dont like it. It is the guys who join to be a part of something bigger than themselves that usually turn into the "lifers." With that being said, i can see a lot of people that come in for the full ride on college being really disgruntled throughout thier four years. Besides that, military members have been getting 100% of thier tuition paid for while they are on active duty since sometime around 2002-2003, before that it was 75%. Therefore, there is no reason that a service member cannot get his degree...or 75% done while he is in. After that the previous GI Bill amount of $39,000 is plenty to finish it up.

Just my .2 from experience
    08-28-08 05:22 PM
    I guess I'm on the fence until McCain reveals his ruuning mate. I really want to know who will be stepping in if "Old John" kicks the bucket. Other than that, Obama would be a much needed breath of fresh air. We can't get any worse than we already are.
    08-28-08 06:32 PM
    Obamamamama! Time to move the old stale coots out of the house! All things must change.

08-28-08 06:40 PM
    Yeah, He can talk slick as goose sh!t, but the mans got NO Resume!
    One quick question, what are the job requirements of a president, what would make a presidential candidate resume look good? Does it mirror Bush's straight Cs on a legacy accpetance to college?
    08-28-08 06:46 PM
    both of the candidates scare me i was reading there policys a wile back (too long ago to recall the site or what the particulars were) i really think ether way the majority of americas are gonna be screwed over cause
    I happen to think we are screwed now---cost of gas, NCLB, the war. Bush started that war to get Huessin (sp) as a gift to his daddy!
    08-28-08 06:48 PM
    GO MCCAIN! (Although I really wanted Romney....)
    08-29-08 06:53 AM
    One quick question, what are the job requirements of a president, what would make a presidential candidate resume look good? Does it mirror Bush's straight Cs on a legacy accpetance to college?
    It has to do with more than 4 years in the senate. That means I could be qualified for president 5 years from now, and believe me, noone would want that, lol.

08-29-08 07:29 AM
    Obamamamama! Time to move the old stale coots out of the house! All things must change.

Can you tell me specifically what change we are talking about? Everyone says change, but what is he going to do?

08-29-08 07:31 AM
937 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD