Voters
257. You may not vote on this poll
  • Obama

150 58.37%
  • McCain

94 36.58%
  • Undecided still

13 5.06%
    if you actually listen or read to what obama/mccain say instead of just accepting all the propaganda that is out there you'll actually see quite the difference...if you actually think that mccains tax plan prvovides the united states with a flat tax across the board then you're insane...if you're going to make an accusation about one candidate then you better make sure that the same accusation can't be thrown at the other candidate...from what you're saying every candidate that doesnt run ona flat tax system is a marxist...
    10-27-08 02:28 PM
    I'm sorry to disappoint you Rush Limbaugh/Fox News and the like-heads...but the Barack Obama and Joe Biden that you guys are so quick to create scare tactic and conspiracy theories towards...are going to be your new President and Vice President next week.

Deal with it.

However; if you actually create the willingness to take the empty paper towel rolls away from each eye that you're viewing the world through...and see the entire picture...you may look at reality in a more real way.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-08 04:54 PM

We are blessed in this country! We have freedom of speech. I have the right to disagree @ the top of my lungs w/someone who does not agree w/my point of view. Do not let your emotions rule your thinking brain.

10-27-08 07:27 PM
    We seem to be lucky in this country. We have always found the president we need when the times call for it. Wahington to set our course, Lincoln to save the union, Teddy to rein in the Robber Barons, Wilson to drag us into the 20th century -- too many legislative accomplishments to list, and FDR during our darkest hour.
    Bush to give us a good laugh.

Karl Marx stated: From those with means, to those with needs. This particular form of government has failed everywhere it's been tried and for some reason, we seem determined to try it here. Why tax individuals in this country at confiscatory rates when the government will mis-spend the money on useless social programs? In Senator Obama's own words "to spread the weath around"
    That wasn't Marx. That was Jesus.
    10-27-08 08:28 PM
    That wasn't Marx. That was Jesus.
    ahahahaha.
    10-27-08 10:31 PM
    Bush is comedy like a car wreck. You don't want to look, you know its bad, blood and bodies everywhere, but you do look and it IS bad. Then someone in the back seat f@rts and everyone in starts laughing. The cop directing traffic around the wreck sees everyone laughing and looks right at you. You're embarrassed, but the look makes you laugh even harder. Yeah, Bush is a comedy of horrors.

On a serious note, I'm in Las Vegas for a wedding. We are at the Hard Rock for the wedding dinner right now, and they held us up at the door because McCains daughter was here! MTV news and Secret Service blocking the whole place. MBN

10-28-08 10:02 PM
    I guess it would be politically incorrect to talk about her HUGE as.. Nevermind.

Frawg, those brownshirts came from the other end of the spectrum than you're talking about. 'Ol Adolf used them to attack his commie and jewish"enemies."

10-28-08 10:26 PM
    exelant; I'm just making sure...since one could be a drunkard named Amy Winehouse; or as sober as Mother Teresa and be able to say Bush is a joke,..and it'd still hold true. But just to make sure; since you're in Vegas, you're there for a wedding; and that post did sound a little 'cheery'...did you have a couple of drinks in you when you made that post?

10-28-08 10:27 PM
    Er, ah, maybe a little busted.

10-28-08 10:41 PM
    And he is a joke, lol, I just had to join in. And you know we all think we're brilliant after a few 20 ounce Blue Moon draughts. Lol Hey, wedding cake and chocolate ice go grest with beer!

10-28-08 10:53 PM
    Hahaha; awesome.

10-28-08 11:30 PM
    *next morning:
    Groan. My wife tells me we had a great time. I noticed I managed to slur my text, . We have manage to lose enough money that our meals are comped for the rest of our stay, lol, and we got free tickets for tonight to Mystere, by Cirque Du Soleil. Today were off to see the white tigers and other touristy stuff. I forgot how much of a sensory overload Vegas is. But it is fun, too.

Oh, this is the political thread. How about the economy. Our hotel, Treasure Island, just layed off hundreds of employees due to the down economy. No one has money to gamble, it seems. And when one orders a drink while playing, it takes twice as long to get it.

10-29-08 11:56 AM
    To put tonight's Obama campaign infomercial in an NFL perspective, Senator Obama just scored a touchdown. As john Elway or Joe Montana can attest, never leave 2 minutes on the clock while needing only a field goal to win the game. The Obama campaign did a masterfull job at creating a perfect smokescreen to distract from the hidden agenda to socialize this country.

If the all knowing Senator Obama would have delivered his infomercial dressed in Nike sweats while using a stairmaster, the results would may been more captivating.

In keeping with the NFL theme, the opportunity for the McCain campaign to pull it off in the final drive is very appealing. Americans love a winner while they reject the arrogance associated with "rubbing it in" after the score. Tonight's infomercial seemed to be a bit arrogant, but we'll see what happens next Tuesday.

By the way, Sears and K-Mart have a "5-pack" of brown shirts on sale for $42.40. (I feel obliged to inform you they are made in China). This information is valuable in the event Senator Obama is elected. They are wash & wear, which saves our flat earth from excessive warming when crude electric irons are used to eliminate wrinkles.

Best of luck to all of you that had the opportunity to experience a gigantic Obamagaism tonight. Unfortunately, you are not permitted to smoke after sex in this country any longer.

Obama/Biden...change we can do without.

10-29-08 10:50 PM
    So what's the deal about the 4mln dollar 30mins infomercial from Nobama last night? Every news channel is talking about it.
    Wasn't he the one that said he did'nt so spend much on campaigning?
    I know a lot of other things to do with 4mln....
    10-30-08 04:04 AM
    Five days left...anyone else tired of the hourly polls that come out on CNN?
    10-30-08 09:53 AM
    yes...i've actually quite entirely reading about the election...even yahoo has a friggin electoral count up on their homepage that is unavoidable...
    10-30-08 02:50 PM
    For those that are into helping support the cause, you can sign up to help out at the polls this last week, even saturday and sunday. i'll be going door to door and also driving people to the polls that have no transportation or need assistance. get involved! like Mr Obama said yesterday,

"And the central question in this election is what will our next president do differently. How will the next president take us in a different direction? Now, Florida, if you want to know where John McCain will drive this economy... just look in the rear view mirror because when it comes to our economic policies, John McCain has been right next to George Bush. He's been sitting there in the passenger seat ready to take over every step of the way.

AUDIENCE: Boo!

OBAMA: You don't need to boo, you just need to vote."

(APPLAUSE)

Last edited by chrisy520; 10-31-08 at 03:09 PM.
    10-31-08 11:04 AM
    Anyone else getting nervous? Three more days! The slurs and lies are flying out of McCains camp.

11-01-08 01:52 PM
    Anyone else getting nervous? Three more days! The slurs and lies are flying out of McCains camp.

If some people re-elected Bush into office in 2004; technically and realistically speaking...anything is possible.

However, that was four years ago. The caliber of the person running against McCain now; wasn't running against Bush in '04. However we have the same caliber person as Bush running against Obama this year. Re-read that twice or more if you need to understand what I just said.

The landscape of America and its voters has vastly changed since four years ago. The condition of Americans has drastically changed during that period as well.

If voters haven't gotten bolder and smarter as a result of the past eight years...then yes; as I said at the beginning of this post...something such as a McCain win is a possibility.

God forbid.
    11-01-08 03:09 PM
    For the first time since 1975 my county is blue. Barrack is right, though, we can't let up now. I took a vacation day and will be driving elderly people to the polls all day Tuesday.

11-01-08 07:15 PM

did you say they are flying out of his as*? Yes I believe you did.

The McCain ship is sinking fast. I don't think we should expect anything less from them.

The traffic near the Hollywood Bowl sucks.

11-01-08 07:36 PM
    Tanya with George W McCain :

11-02-08 05:03 PM
    election day is almost here...finally
    11-03-08 10:06 PM
    mrlee2k8; once again...just because you started the thread; doesn't mean you can't say who you're voting for...if you haven't already voted that is.

Anyways...yes; tomorrow is judgement day. The ads the GOP have been running here in VA at this very moment (one just aired)...are nasty, they're filled with lies; and they're trying to do what they were created for (even though Republicans and McCain supporters deny it)...wanting voters to be swayed by baseless and undue fear. What a lame and sad attempt at some last minute leeching of paranoid propaganda.

Pathetic.
    11-03-08 10:15 PM
    I read that Virginia, like Colorado, might go blue for the firdt time in decades. That's why the cr@p is flying. They're scared and upset they must spend money in a one time sure thing. It means they have less to spend to spread their lies in the battleground states. It just means we have to listen to 24 more hours of junk before it's over.

11-03-08 11:56 PM
937 ... 3031323334 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD