• Obama

150 58.37%
  • McCain

94 36.58%
  • Undecided still

13 5.06%
    I just wanted to be the 400th post!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Blue_Snowflakes; 09-28-08 at 10:25 PM.
    09-28-08 09:13 PM
    Congratulations, Blue_ for the 400th post.

09-28-08 10:54 PM
    Hey!! Don't take yourself so seriously.....no one else does!
    shhh, shhh, shhh now...it'll be alright...

Now about the subject of poliTRICKS..most all of this year's debates have been exciting (all the way from the primary-debates, to the ones now)...I can't wait to watch the VP debate on Thursday; not to mention the remaining Presidential ones.

09-29-08 12:41 PM
    The VP debate could be the best one in the history of presidential debates.

Either Palin's deer in the headlights with Gibson, Hannity and Couric will turn out to be an act and she'll pull a rabbit out of her hat and actually be knowledgeable on issues or it will be the longest 90 minutes of her life.

All Biden has to do is keep it simple stupid.
    09-29-08 01:06 PM
    Al qaeda and the taliban are all but defeated. They have been for years, our forces, including myself tracked them for years and blew them out of the country. In afghanistan we are facing resistance from other extremist groups, and the lingering few that survived our onslaught. People make the mistake of associating any attack on us forces in afghanistan with the taliban, when that just isn't the case.

09-29-08 02:09 PM
    Ooohhhhh The Humanity!!!!!
    09-29-08 02:14 PM
    The VP debate could be the best one in the history of presidential debates.

Either Palin's deer in the headlights with Gibson, Hannity and Couric will turn out to be an act and she'll pull a rabbit out of her hat and actually be knowledgeable on issues or it will be the longest 90 minutes of her life.

All Biden has to do is keep it simple stupid.
    That's the thing, Biden has so much knowledge about the intricacies of politics (domestic and foreign)...that I think it'll be hard for him to 'dumb' himself down to counter the simplicity (out of her pure ignorance) of Palin's thoughts on issues.

Most sheep like things laid out in layman's terms; even though the added danger is that the person (Palin) putting the words into layman's terms...has the layman's equivalent of knowledge of how the world works.

I wish these sheep started thinking like humans.
    09-29-08 02:16 PM
    Did you see the full interview with couric, they edited it so bad for tv. They made her look like an *****.

09-29-08 02:22 PM
    Well that in itself is a hint. They shouldn't be able to edit it to make her look like an id!ot. If she wasn't an id!ot, it would have been a better cut. Truth is, she's dumb as a box of rocks.

09-29-08 02:35 PM
    agreed...you can't blame everything on editiing...she didnt know anything about mccains economic plans!!! cmon now!!!!
    09-29-08 03:08 PM
    ...and if the taliban was truly defeated then we wouldnt be sending additional troops to afghan
    09-29-08 03:09 PM
    She doesn't need help. Not only is her exposure tanking her Veep/McCain's Presidential campaign, but I wouldn't be surprised if Alaska voters show her the door in 2010.
    09-30-08 06:16 AM
    In my opinion, when it comes to actual valid experience to be President...the order would look like this.

1. McCain
    2. Biden
    3. Palin
    4. Obama

09-30-08 07:16 AM
    1. Obama
    2. Biden/McCain - Tie
    4. Palin
    09-30-08 08:21 AM
    LOL...I might agree with the tie but it's gotta look like this.

McCain/Biden...I think Mac has seniority, doesn't he?

09-30-08 08:55 AM
    palin over obama? that wasnt sugar you put in you coffee this morning was it? if anyone actually knew obama's experience prior to his term in the Senate we wouldnt be having this experience debate...he has more gov't experience than bush did when he was "awarded" the presidency in 2000
    09-30-08 08:59 AM
    LOL...I might agree with the tie but it's gotta look like this.

McCain/Biden...I think Mac has seniority, doesn't he?

I think after 12 years 2 terms in the senate or 6 in the house everyone has the same amount experience.
    09-30-08 09:17 AM
    Personally...the guy who said Obama was annointed by god earlier in this thread should be taken out back and shot..

09-30-08 11:44 AM
    Personally...the guy who said Obama was annointed by god earlier in this thread should be taken out back and shot..
    Ouch! That's gonna leave a mark!!!

09-30-08 12:11 PM
    Ok to be completely honest I have no idea how you think obama is more qualified to run this country. You may not agree with his policies, but you must admit he has quite a bit more experience.

09-30-08 12:16 PM
    and as far as the whole taliban thing is concerned, I already addressed that. We are essentially fighting the last bit of resistance, and much of it isn't coming from the "taliban".

09-30-08 12:20 PM
    I have a random comment (go figure).

How have almost 5,000 people looked at this thread and only 130 something have voted in the poll?!

Last edited by Blue_Snowflakes; 09-30-08 at 12:51 PM.
    09-30-08 12:25 PM
    I haven't voted yet, I really have no idea why either.

09-30-08 12:37 PM
    again...more claims backed with nothing...if mccain is SO much more qualified than obama then why didnt he beat bush for the nomination on 2000? the "last bit or resisitance" that they want an extra 15-20,000 troops for? they botched afghanistan pretty bad - right place to be but they focused all their energy somewhere else...
    09-30-08 02:10 PM
    Easy answer... Name recognition. People have voted in dead people just because they recogise their name.

10-01-08 01:19 AM
937 ... 1516171819 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD