Voters
257. You may not vote on this poll
  • Obama

150 58.37%
  • McCain

94 36.58%
  • Undecided still

13 5.06%
    I would have to say Bush in 2004, I probably would have shot myself if Kerry had been elected, lol. I know that he has gone downhill a little but you have to admit that he has always stuck to his guns....and what happened to everyone that wanted to debate about Obama? Come on now, you have to back your man up and convince some people! I know its hard though, because noone really knows what he stands for. All in good fun though, I don't let my blood pressure go up because all the politicians are crooked.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-08 07:02 PM
    Barack Obama All The WAY!!!

If anyone watched the Democratic Convention Last Night and saw Michelle Obama speak, it was a night to remember.
    08-26-08 07:36 PM
    Nobody huh? I am just interested to see a different point of view with some substance behind it.

08-26-08 07:39 PM
    08-26-08 07:40 PM
    I'm voting for Obama all the way. he communicates better with the public.
    08-26-08 09:29 PM
    are you better off now than you were in 2004, 2000?
    08-26-08 09:52 PM
    Live at DNC: Post Analysis...in Hillary's own words "No McCain..No way, No how...Barack Obama is my candidate and he must be our President!!"
    08-26-08 09:54 PM
    I'm voting for Obama all the way. he communicates better with the public.
    Yeah, He can talk slick as goose sh!t, but the mans got NO Resume!
    08-26-08 09:55 PM
    This is for mrlee. I forgot to quote you.

You know, its funny that you say that. I can honestly say yes to that question. I am only speaking about myself though. That's just because of the large pay raises that bush has given to the military though. As for the economy, I don't think that is on one mans shoulders. Historically, America goes through its recessions and housing slumps. Most of the time its in an election year too. I will say too that I think we would be worse off right now if he would not have won in 2004. What's your point of view with it? I just sincerely want to know. Noone says much here. All I keep hearing is "we need change.". What kind of change?

Last edited by usmc_jd; 08-26-08 at 10:04 PM.
    08-26-08 09:58 PM
    Barack Obama All The WAY!!!

If anyone watched the Democratic Convention Last Night and saw Michelle Obama speak, it was a night to remember.
    Watching Michelle Obama speak does not qualify her husband to run our country. I am not a hardcore republican but I do believe that Bush has stuck to his guns. They all say what they think you want to hear and life is truly like a box of chocolates....You never know what you're gonna get.
    08-26-08 10:01 PM
    Watching Michelle Obama speak does not qualify her husband to run our country. I am not a hardcore republican but I do believe that Bush has stuck to his guns. They all say what they think you want to hear and life is truly like a box of chocolates....You never know what you're gonna get.
    That's funny, you are right though. I'm watching Clinton talk right now....and it sure does sound like a different tune now, lol.

08-26-08 10:05 PM
    That's funny, you are right though. I'm watching Clinton talk right now....and it sure does sound like a different tune now, lol.

I just watched her too. She is certainly an excellent motivational speeker.....but my how time changes things.
    08-26-08 10:10 PM
    I just watched her too. She is certainly an excellent motivational speeker.....but my how time changes things.
    and I can't spell SPEAKER...geez
    08-26-08 10:11 PM
    all politicians are full of **** as far as i am concerned, they say whatever just to get elected once elected half the **** they promise is never heard of. the job of picking someone for a political posistion in my book is to figure out which one is full of less bull****
    08-26-08 10:16 PM
    Lol, yes you are certainly right

08-26-08 10:16 PM
    and I can't spell SPEAKER...geez
    Yes, you are certainly right

08-26-08 10:17 PM
    Barak'n'Roll!!

08-26-08 10:17 PM
    all politicians are full of **** as far as i am concerned, they say whatever just to get elected once elected half the **** they promise is never heard of. the job of picking someone for a political posistion in my book is to figure out which one is full of less bull****
    I agree and to base your choice on someone because of something that they say is ludricious. Look at the track record and then figure out who is less full of Bull****.
    08-26-08 10:20 PM
    Im going to have to go with Obama on this one...
    08-26-08 10:20 PM
    I agree and to base your choice on someone because of something that they say is ludricious. Look at the track record and then figure out who is less full of Bull****.
    I think that's the problem. I don't think that most people look at the track records. If they did then they would realize all the inconsistencies in what is being said.

08-26-08 10:24 PM
    Yea,I love how Bush has stuck to his guns...empty promises on a war with a country that had nothing to do with 9/11...He"s stuck to his guns by invading our civil liberties...yea he's so tough....Oh did you know we won the war along time ago? Yea remember the Mission Accolmpished banner?.....thought so.The Bush administration has been a disaster

08-26-08 10:26 PM
    Yea,I love how Bush has stuck to his guns...empty promises on a war with a country that had nothing to do with 9/11...He"s stuck to his guns by invading our civil liberties...yea he's so tough....Oh did you know we won the war along time ago? Yea remember the Mission Accolmpished banner?.....thought so.The Bush administration has been a disaster

now i think i definitely have to agree with u there
    08-26-08 10:29 PM
    both of the candidates scare me i was reading there policys a wile back (too long ago to recall the site or what the particulars were) i really think ether way the majority of americas are gonna be screwed over cause
    08-26-08 10:29 PM
    who ever the nra endorses am with them i need to keep my guns lol
    08-26-08 10:31 PM
    who ever the nra endorses am with them i need to keep my guns lol

Dang Tracks, skeered of you man.
    08-26-08 10:34 PM
937 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD