Voters
257. You may not vote on this poll
  • Obama

150 58.37%
  • McCain

94 36.58%
  • Undecided still

13 5.06%
    Since the conventions are here..and its about 2 months to go until the real election day...who are you gonna vote for this November?

Vote in the poll, you dont have to post your choice unless you want...
    08-25-08 07:09 PM
    Barack all the way!!!
    08-25-08 07:29 PM
    Obama
    He talks better
    Looks better
    Is cooler to the public

That's why he will win
    People today don't learn about the candidates, they just watch little clips of them on TV and decide who to pick

McCain is old
    Isn't cool to the public
    And can't talk well

Obama will be the next pres.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-08 07:36 PM
    Wow, I smell a bitter debate coming...but this should be interesting.
    08-25-08 07:42 PM
    Wow, I smell a bitter debate coming...but this should be interesting.
    very should be a 45 page thread
    08-25-08 08:16 PM
    very should be a 45 page thread
    I'm thinking more like 145 page thread. You got my attention. I'm subscribed. Let the fireworks begin.
    08-25-08 08:19 PM
    I'm thinking more like 145 page thread. You got my attention. I'm subscribed. Let the fireworks begin.
    glad I did...want this to be the most viewed thread in 2008
    08-25-08 08:23 PM
    Obama
    He talks better
    Looks better
    Is cooler to the public
    Yes...these are all the qualities that we should look for in a President. Who really cares about his policy
    08-25-08 09:04 PM
    Does anyone really know what any of the candidates policies are? All we hear about is what they plan on doing but not how they're going to do it. Example, Obama wants healthcare for everyone, but how does he plan on doing it? What I do know is that it will affect my paycheck! And McCain! Let's face it, his policies are just Bush's policies with a different face.

I want to know not just what they plan on doing but HOW! How can I make an informed decision when I don't know the details!!

They both have great ideas but what will it cost us, the taxpayers, to make these ideas a reality?

We spend so much time, money and resources helping other countries but what about this country! How many more jobs must be lost, how many more children must go hungry, how many more families must lose their home before they realize that we need to take care of our own first??

08-26-08 01:09 AM
    Completely undecided, but there is absolutely nothing
    about Obama that makes me want to vote for him. The man
    has the thinnest resume of any candidate I can think of. Just
    an empty suit with a great speech writing team.

McCain on the other is worthy of every Americans respect for
    what he endured as a POW, but that does not imbue him with
    an ability to lead. And considering his constantly positions on
    any given issue I cannot trust a word he says.
    08-26-08 01:19 AM
    Would your "lack of experience" discourage you from applying for a better position @ your work?

I think everyone needs to drop the "lack of experience" bit....It's getting old
    08-26-08 04:43 AM
    I'm not impressed, at all, with our choices!

08-26-08 06:19 AM
    obama fer sure...why would i vote for the guy (mccain) who LOST to bush 8 years ago?
    08-26-08 07:33 AM
    As far as the experience goes....becoming the most powerful person in the world is a little different than applying for a better position at work. Does a manager at walmart go from being the manager to the CEO or even the CFO? Just food for thought.

08-26-08 07:49 AM
    i agree with jd....but the arguement is a moot point here, obama has as much political and gov't experience now that W did when he won in 2000
    08-26-08 07:57 AM
    i agree with jd....but the arguement is a moot point here, obama has as much political and gov't experience now that W did when he won in 2000
    Yeah and look how well THAT turned out. Obama, maybe in 2012 but not now, we live in deadly serious times and it's not the time for OJT with Obama.
    08-26-08 08:37 AM
    I wish Mickey Mouse was available! I'll bet he would a better job of running the country than both of them

08-26-08 08:46 AM
    im no democrat by any means, but i cant see how another 4 years of the republicans will help anything....the man doesnt make the office, the office makes the man
    08-26-08 08:47 AM
    Yes...these are all the qualities that we should look for in a President. Who really cares about his policy
    LOL, will McCain even remember his policies if he is elected? He doesn't even know how many houses he owns.
    08-26-08 09:04 AM
    Does it really matter though? Obama is a millionare as well and is half the age of McCain. The money issue I think cancels itself out. I am pretty much neutral on this issue too as far as the candidates are concerned. I'm not overly excited about McCain or Obama. I'm just looking at who will probably do better between the two bad choices.

08-26-08 09:20 AM
    Completely undecided, but there is absolutely nothing
    about Obama that makes me want to vote for him. The man
    has the thinnest resume of any candidate I can think of. Just
    an empty suit with a great speech writing team.

McCain on the other is worthy of every Americans respect for
    what he endured as a POW, but that does not imbue him with
    an ability to lead. And considering his constantly positions on
    any given issue I cannot trust a word he says.
    I could not have summed it up any better AG, indeed pickens are slim!
    08-26-08 09:25 AM
    Yeah and look how well THAT turned out. Obama, maybe in 2012 but not now, we live in deadly serious times and it's not the time for OJT with Obama.
    Except for the fact the McCain voted and agrees with all the policies Bush has in place.
    There's nothing that has succeeded in this administration so why vote for more.
    08-26-08 09:41 AM
    I love a good debate. What about the fact that we have not had another terrorism strike on us soil since 9/11? I would say that is something that bush has suceeded in. Another thing to consider for thought...who do you think that Iran and North Korea and Hugo Chavez want to win this election? And another thing that I don't get....why do all the liberals and a lot of the democrats think that there is something wrong with America. The last time I checked this is still the greatest country on the planet!

08-26-08 11:16 AM
    I love a good debate. What about the fact that we have not had another terrorism strike on us soil since 9/11? I would say that is something that bush has suceeded in. Another thing to consider for thought...who do you think that Iran and North Korea and Hugo Chavez want to win this election? And another thing that I don't get....why do all the liberals and a lot of the democrats think that there is something wrong with America. The last time I checked this is still the greatest country on the planet!

Cha ching. Couldn't have said it any better.

08-26-08 11:21 AM
    Im surprised so many people are not happy with either choice. Who was the last candidate or election you were excited about?
    08-26-08 05:54 PM
937 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD