So I bought and paid for a Blackberry jacket on Ebay 2 weeks ago. Since I'm in Canada, before I bid I asked the seller if he would be willing to ship to Canada and he said sure and gave me a shipping price. Well, this morning I got an e-mail from him stating that "there was too much paperwork for customs and exporting is not something he wants to be bothered with," and that he has refunded my money. This makes me mad for 2 reasons: A) I bought and paid for the jacket 2 weeks ago and he's going to the post office NOW?! B) I really wanted that jacket! Can he DO this? I'm really tempted to leave him some nasty feedback but I'm going to wait till I calm down. Anyone got any ideas for me on if he can do that?
    04-20-08 09:28 AM
    Sounds like he's really lazy...there's just one sheet he has to fill out at the post office and he just has to fill in like 5 things.
    04-20-08 10:35 AM
    that sucks go find a nicer jacket
    04-20-08 10:47 AM
    I bought a skin from e-bay. The picture in the auction was one used to show the blackberry skins. However when the skin turned up it was a poor copied one and didn't look like the one in the picture. I returned it to the seller asking for a refund. 3 weeks later I am still waiting for the refund. I will report it to paypal and leave feedback. I contacted the seller 3 times and all I get is "I will look into it"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-08 11:39 AM
    before you guys make any purchases, make sure to look at the feedback of the seller. it's better if they're a powerseller too
    04-20-08 12:11 PM
    Just be glad the fool will refund. I got rooked pretty hard be a lousy eBay seller a few years back. EBay is pretty much useless if the fraud is under a hundred bucks.
    04-20-08 12:19 PM
    ebay is wack never ordered anything off of there

actually i did i got em tho made sure i did 800 dollar head lights
    04-20-08 01:05 PM
    Leave feedback saying exactly what happened and send copies of all emails between you and him to Ebay. Then find a better jacket.
    04-20-08 01:19 PM
    Feedback is the best revenge

04-20-08 01:48 PM
    I never ordered anything from ebay.

04-20-08 01:53 PM
    Well, he did refund the money, it's back in my Paypal account, but I'm still ticked. He did have really good feedback, but he's about to get one heck of a negative one! Thanks guys, I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who's had Ebay issues.
    04-20-08 02:58 PM
    negative feedback is great to bad they limit how much you can write lol
    04-20-08 06:39 PM
    I bought a skin from e-bay. The picture in the auction was one used to show the blackberry skins. However when the skin turned up it was a poor copied one and didn't look like the one in the picture. I returned it to the seller asking for a refund. 3 weeks later I am still waiting for the refund. I will report it to paypal and leave feedback. I contacted the seller 3 times and all I get is "I will look into it"

Can I quote myself? Anyway after no end of e-mails to try and sort this out I today leave - feedback, within 30 minutes I get -feedback lol. Seller just refunded me now by paypal. Amazing how posting a -feedback gets someones attention after over 3 weeks.
    04-23-08 11:19 AM
    For my purchases which tend to be obscure DVDs and video games, I am personally tired of the hustle. I can't count how many times I have been jacked around ever so slightly. You know, no liner notes. Or the upc symbol is punched...or the disc is scratched or the disc is a burned copy etc, etc, etc. These little purchases frost me to no end.

My conclusion is that I don't treat the internet like Ebay even exists. I do it all through Amazon. Amazon is reputable. Ebay is a crime syndicate.

But yes, I have left bad feedback to fools and eventually gotten stuff straight in some instances. I shouldn't have had to go through that in the first place. I wouldn't have if I'd ordered from some place reputable...like AMAZON.

**** EBAY.
    04-23-08 12:43 PM
    Yea I shop Amazon

04-23-08 07:12 PM
    Ebay has gotten alot worse over the past couple years, the last phone I bought off ebay turned out to be stolen, 285$ down the drain. They really need to regulate something better...
    04-23-08 07:56 PM
    Thanks for that Trixie. I was beginning to think I was the only one who thought that the place was dirty...
    04-23-08 08:05 PM
    At leat you got full refund. If you leave negative feedback, he can give it back to you with a negative too.
    04-23-08 08:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD