Im looking to sell my Bold 9700 and was hoping to get some opinions from people who have sold their bb's on the web. I feel like ebay would be the best option, but I've never sold anything on there before, and I'm not sure if someone would trust my listing, considering the fact that I would have no seller rating.

Anyway, which website do you think is best? Any tips for getting the most bang for my buck? Thanks!
    06-22-10 11:58 AM
    Im looking to sell my Bold 9700 and was hoping to get some opinions from people who have sold their bb's on the web. I feel like ebay would be the best option, but I've never sold anything on there before, and I'm not sure if someone would trust my listing, considering the fact that I would have no seller rating.

Anyway, which website do you think is best? Any tips for getting the most bang for my buck? Thanks!
    Most bang for your buck?

Then your best bet is craigslist of here on crackberry.

It's free.

You don't have to deal with eBay seller fees.
    06-22-10 12:43 PM
    You also would need to have over 100 valid posts in order to qualify to post in our Market Place Forum.
    06-22-10 01:16 PM
    Most bang for your buck?

Then your best bet is craigslist of here on crackberry.

It's free.

You don't have to deal with eBay seller fees.
    Thanks for the tip. Totally forgot about the fact that it's free to list on CB, I might just do both.

You also would need to have over 100 valid posts in order to qualify to post in our Market Place Forum.
    15 more to go!
    06-22-10 04:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD