I just heard about what happened in Japan. Im glad im not all that close by the coast. Yesterday was driving through the 101 along the coast. Can't wait to see my family, this only makes me fear when we get "the big one" here in cali. I sure hope everyone is safe on the other side of the world.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-11 03:50 AM
    Just a request that everyone lift up their thoughts and prayers for the Japanese people after their devastating earthquake.
    03-11-11 09:37 AM
    omg, those poor people I just rec'd a tx alert that hundreds were killed in a tsunami but didn't specify where it hit

My thoughts are with them.

03-11-11 10:38 AM
    If anyone cares to donate, your best bet at this point is probably the red cross, they already have does some evacuations in Japan, and they have some operations on the US Pacific coast (preparing for Tsunami).

American Red Cross
    03-11-11 11:42 AM
    My prayers are with the people of japan and everyone that was effected by this tragedy.
    03-11-11 12:47 PM
    That's a big quake

03-11-11 12:49 PM
    What a devastating earthquake and now a tsunami. My thoughts and prayers are with all those affected. Keep all those along our Pacific coast in your thoughts as well.

03-11-11 01:47 PM
    Another 6.6 in a slightly different location. As yet to be determined if related.....
    03-11-11 01:48 PM
    Let's not forget our men and women in uniform stationed in Japan.
    they're doing a massive humanitarian mission over there.
    03-11-11 02:03 PM
    +1 for our troops in Japan and all those in the area who'll be assisting with the humanitarian mission.
    03-11-11 05:20 PM
    this only makes me fear when we get "the big one" here in cali.
    It never fails, I read this somewhere or someone mentions this right when I'm sitting alone at night, where everything is silent, fearing that it's going to hit any second haha...Seriously though, I don't want to be here when it does. I have all my electronics/valuables stashed by my bed so that if and when it does, I just grab everything and go.

Also seems like Japan just can't catch a break, since that was one of like 5 they've had above 6.0 the last week or so or something like that, stupid Ring of Fire...the tsunamis looked like clips out of the "2012" or "Day After Tomorrow" movies though, scary as heck, especially seeing all those freakish whirlpools and then now a possible meltdown of their nuclear plant...just ridiculous.
    03-12-11 02:57 AM
    I heard that HAARP was to blame for the recent earthquakes. I found the results here and they're pretty shocking: HAARP japan - Google Search

03-14-11 07:20 AM
    I'm hoping japan makes a full recovery. Another thread's here with a google serarch I did: http://forums.crackberry.com/f36/jap...-quake-593892/

03-14-11 07:20 AM
    Man, that's sad. I will pray for Japan and all the people that were affected by this disaster. Japanese are nice people!

03-15-11 01:51 AM
    I heard that HAARP was to blame for the recent earthquakes. I found the results here and they're pretty shocking: HAARP japan - Google Search

Interesting and scary. Id comment more but ill just refrain. For my own sake

03-17-11 02:01 AM
    HAARP or not, Super Moon is this Saturday (as in moon will be at its closest to Earth). Sun is also at its most active this year - and the flares already brushed past us. Live everyday as your last and prepare for the future.
    03-17-11 09:36 AM
    This is not a comment on the human loss but I can't look at this without an impact.

03-17-11 11:29 AM
    first gas prices go up and now.....sushi???

(just trying to bring a smile....nothing to get all banned outta shape)
    03-17-11 01:49 PM
    Good luck for them.
    03-17-11 08:41 PM
    I combined the 2 threads
    03-17-11 09:07 PM
    This is not a comment on the human loss but I can't look at this without an impact.

I hope Animal Rescue Groups in Japan will rescue every pet that is misplaced, cold, hungry and scared, just like they did with those 2 dogs from the video.

03-18-11 09:07 AM
    [QUOTE=Rootbrian;6131244]I heard that HAARP was to blame for the recent earthquakes. I found the results here and they're pretty shocking: HAARP japan - Google Search

I have to agree with you on this one. Haarp is capable of simulating earthquakes tsunamies, tropical storms such as Katrina and droughts as well. Some japanese have reported seeing strange colorful lights in the sky hours before the earthquake and those are signs of Haarp activity. There are other speculations that solar flares have caused an electromagnetic imbalance which triggered Japan's earthquake. More evidence points to Harrp activity in my opinion

03-18-11 03:19 PM
    Poor pup ,unfortunately they do not treat animals well over
    There.And who's bright idea was it to put those reactors on
    The coast anyhow, duh

03-19-11 10:18 AM
    [QUOTE=johnstruck;6144621]Poor pup ,unfortunately they do not treat animals well over
    There.And who's bright idea was it to put those reactors on
    The coast anyhow, duh

It was Japan's idea because their land doesn't have coal or oil so they can't generate electricity. Hence, they use nuclear reactors which was an accident waiting to happen as Japan's geological location is on the ring of fire and that area is exceptionally prone to earthquakes. Again, the HAARP technology is also capable of causing this atrocity.

03-19-11 10:25 AM
    Yes I agree an accident waiting to happen building reactors
    On the coast ,why they would do that as opposed to building
    It inland is anyone's guess??

03-20-11 07:03 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD