03-30-09 02:02 PM
27 12
tools
    This proves my point about you guys needing to find a hobby. You just posted the exact same thing in another thread. When did blackberry owners become so stupid? Honest to God, I can't beleive some people.

You should take an interest in something. Volunteer at a Humaine Society, or are you just going to start posting **** about animal abuse? You must have a sad life...
    My dual post was due to the relevancy of the subject matter so it was appropriate. I'm far from stupid space and would run rings around you in any debate so lets not go there. I actually agree with you on your comment about volunteering for a worthy cause such as the Humane Society for animals. BTW, "Humaine" is spelled Humane and remember i before e when spelling believe...see I'm not stupid after all.
    03-30-09 09:11 AM
    Congrats . Maybe while your at it you could fix any spelling mistakes in this post. Stupid me I type so fast I don even proof read anything . I'm done arguing with you man. You want to sit here and argue trying to make it sound like you have a valid point, go nuts... I fight with enough retardsa at work, I would prefer not to deal with them online too. Post whatever you like, I won't be returning to this thread. Hopefully you took the hobby post to heart...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-09 02:02 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD