The Facts:
    The DSM-5 will be released in 2012.

The DSM-4 is a current book used my physiologist to "define" mental illnesses....

from the DSM-2 to the DSM-4 the defining terms tripled in numbers....so we know the DSM-5 will have increased terms

now for the fun

If you had to add a mental illness to the DSM-5 What would it be...and supply medication to fix it

I'd have to add
    D.A.D. - Dumb @$$ Disease - Whenever someone had a D.A.D. moment they could take a pill to prevent any future D.A.D. moments for 8 hours

P.L.C.P - Politicians Lost Contact with Public - When ever a Politician votes against what the public wants the could take a pill to prevent a second disconnect with the people for the next 6 months.

now what would you add?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by mjneid; 10-15-10 at 11:59 AM.
    10-15-10 11:41 AM
    F.T.V. - Fanboy Tunnel Vision

The ability to read constructive criticism, and see nothing but hate, consequently responding in kind. Most notably cured by cross-platform immersion therapy.
    10-15-10 11:54 AM
    PLCP already has a remedy - it's called elections.
    Corruption on the other hand could use a remedy.
    10-15-10 04:35 PM
    PLCP already has a remedy - it's called elections.
    Corruption on the other hand could use a remedy.
    Please tell me the last time PLCP didn't happen.... dare i say Obamacare? what publican wanted that crap...

Last edited by mjneid; 10-15-10 at 04:59 PM.
    10-15-10 04:56 PM
    A.G.L.U.

Anti-Google Look Up - when person ask for a "how to" on their phone/device/computer/car, with out looking it up.

Taking 2 pills will remind them of Bing/Google/Yahoo/Ask

Familiar to P.N.T.S - Posting New Topics without Searching.

10-15-10 04:58 PM
    Please tell me the last time PLCP didn't happen.... dare i say Obamacare? what publican wanted that crap...

PLCP happens all the time, elections are the cure. It has to be cured on a case by case basis; November can't come soon enough
    10-15-10 05:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD