All-

Just sharing with the community for those that might be interested. No catch and it's free unless you need/want the Pro version..............

My wife and I have been using a file syncing program called Dropbox to share documents related to a shared project. She works on one computer and I work on another but by using this program we can easily share updated files related to our upcoming cruise. Information on the program can be found at getdropbox dot com (can't post links yet...sorry). I've found the program to be useful for other things like working on files from the office while at home and synchronizing data like passwords/bookmarks between multiple systems. A portable apps version for USB drives is available as well.

The program is free for up to 2GB of space. By registering through the referral program you receive an extra 250MB for free and so does the person providing the referral (hence my benefit). I'll be happy to provide referrals and/or answer questions for anyone interested.

Mike
    07-02-09 09:23 PM
    I am interested....can u pm me ur email so I can use the referral bonus. Thank u.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-02-09 10:14 PM
    I am interested....can u pm me ur email so I can use the referral bonus. Thank u.

PM sent. Let me know if you have any questions.
    07-02-09 10:37 PM
    It's a great service. I have been using it for over 2 years now.

01-18-10 09:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD