10-28-09 09:25 PM

wwwwoooooooooooooowwwww....
    10-28-09 09:33 PM
    Is there proof it was a woman?
    10-28-09 10:31 PM
    That's what I thought at first, since it didn't show it, but there was mentions in the comments about her later being identified and arrested or something.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-09 10:34 PM
    I guess if one was wondering about the "romping" abilities of a BMW SUV this has answered the question. Wonder if any damage was done to the BMW... I def. lol'd at this vid.
    10-29-09 01:01 AM
    +1 for monster truck abilities.
    10-29-09 07:37 AM
    I can't believe how easily it went over that car. Did she really think she'd get away with that?

10-29-09 02:55 PM
    I can't believe how easily it went over that car. Did she really think she'd get away with that?

probably got a nice bounce upward from the sudden rush on the curb, then being already a higher up vehicle slid over the hood on that car.

but yeah... stupid people... whatcha gonna do ya know.
    10-29-09 03:36 PM
    Yes it was an elderly. Women who had a problem, and it happened here in Ontario

10-29-09 04:54 PM
    I literally said "WTF" out loud - AT WORK - oops
    10-29-09 05:48 PM
    Yes it was an elderly. Women who had a problem, and it happened here in Ontario

Likely... Ontario drivers SUCK!!! They're too slow, they don't check their blind spots and they suck at parking.... Oh yeah Well, I've seen worse parking jobs than this

Wonder what the guy driving the blue car was thinking. I've got a broken windshield and skid marks on my hood.... What the heck happened to my car!?
    10-29-09 09:37 PM
    lol this vids getting around . Thats the most 4x4ing I have ever seen by a bmw .
    10-29-09 10:45 PM
    lol this vids getting around . Thats the most 4x4ing I have ever seen by a bmw .
    pavement queen 4x4ing.
    10-29-09 11:57 PM
    pavement queen 4x4ing.
    Yeah jeeps are trail rated, bmw's are parking lot rated.
    10-30-09 07:36 AM
    I hate how that b**** just drives off like nothing happened. It's good that she was identified and charged.
    10-30-09 10:36 AM
    I hate how that b**** just drives off like nothing happened. It's good that she was identified and charged.
    Makes me wanna run over her car and leave. Imagine those people that walked out and were like why the f*** are there tire marks on my car and its smashed...
    10-30-09 10:44 AM
    i wouldnt go that far and call her a B**** she was old, aroun early 70's i believe, and had "problems" i DON"T say what she did was right! and she should be charged BUT no need to call her that!
    Last edited by daniel_martin10; 10-30-09 at 10:54 AM.
    10-30-09 10:45 AM
    Her "problems" obviously didn't interfere with the knowledge that she just demolished someone's car because she fled the scene.

They should (at the very least) take her driver's license away forever. She obviously should not be driving.
    10-30-09 01:13 PM
    I can't even count the number of times I've dreamed of running over someones car like that in my Jeep when they were acting stupid or parked over multiple spaces, or whatever angered me. Too bad I have better judgment and don't really care for the idea of increased insurance bills or jail time.
    10-30-09 02:17 PM
    you've just given me an idea.... a Jeepers BBM group.
    10-30-09 02:24 PM
    I may just have to try this out in my Rover on Black Friday when parking is at a minimum....

10-30-09 04:30 PM
    This reminds me of a story
    At a party a few years ago I watched this stupid chick in her brand new Hummer (that daddy bought her of course) drive right over the top of a little CRX. She apparently thought she had it in drive, not reverse, and floored it. It was one of the coolest things I've ever seen!

10-31-09 02:25 PM
    i wouldnt go that far and call her a B**** she was old, aroun early 70's i believe, and had "problems" i DON"T say what she did was right! and she should be charged BUT no need to call her that!
    Flooring it in a wrong gear is one thing -but driving off when you have destroyed TWO cars is a ***** move! I stand corrected...

Her "problems" obviously didn't interfere with the knowledge that she just demolished someone's car because she fled the scene.

They should (at the very least) take her driver's license away forever. She obviously should not be driving.
    Thank you!
    11-01-09 11:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD