01-17-14 01:08 PM
686 ... 2122232425 ...
tools
    Yes Virginia, there is a Sandy Claws!
    12-02-11 11:10 AM
    Can somebody please find out where this place is? Worthy of a pilgrimage.

Click to view quoted image
    Monday would never end on my visit!
    12-03-11 10:13 PM
    Bacon covered in chocolate, fine, bacon stuffed into jelly rolls, yummy, bacon sprinkled with powered sugar, sure ok, but these... these are plain old fashion Blasphemy! Artificial Flavored! Thou shalt not eat fake bacon.... EVER!
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    12-03-11 10:17 PM
    Wulf! That was supposed to be just between us! Now everyone will know what brings the boys to my yard. And the stray dogs
    I know this is an old one [bacon bra], but it's not cooked, not interested!
    12-03-11 10:24 PM
    Have just gone through 14 pages of baconony goodness, and chowing down on pizza with real bacon bits, andd other meaty goodness.

When my heart stops, and it will, I will die a happy man. And I will for sure bake me one of those sausage rolled BBQ bacon wrapped things for the holidays! Might also try a bacon covered chicken or turkey (got two f-ing free turkeys in the freezer).
    12-03-11 11:47 PM
    BACON..bacon bacon bacon...........I smell bacon!
    12-03-11 11:55 PM
    im a vegetarian, id never eat bacon
    12-04-11 06:13 PM
    I bought four packages of bacon! It's in the freezer right now!
    12-04-11 06:16 PM
    Have you talked to your doctor about that? They might have pills you can take to cure that. .

(kidding)(kinda)

Sent from my ??? using Tapatalk
    12-04-11 08:57 PM
    once bacon is fried all the meatness cooks out in the form of grease. afterwards it is perfectly edible by vegetarians & vegans alike. fact.
    john_v and trucky like this.
    12-05-11 07:34 AM
    Bacon covered in chocolate, fine, bacon stuffed into jelly rolls, yummy, bacon sprinkled with powered sugar, sure ok, but these... these are plain old fashion Blasphemy! Artificial Flavored! Thou shalt not eat fake bacon.... EVER!
    Whoops, sowwy

Really should stop eating those caps and apostrophes.
    12-05-11 10:56 AM
    Whoops, sowwy
    You are forgiven, because you can't eat the real thing, lest you burst into flames. I gave a kosher buddy a bacon cheese burger, when I was like 12 and he burst into flames. Granted it might have been because he was standing next to the camp fire, but I would not wanna tempt fate a second time on that!!!!
    12-05-11 12:54 PM
    You are forgiven, because you can't eat the real thing, lest you burst into flames. I gave a kosher buddy a bacon cheese burger, when I was like 12 and he burst into flames. Granted it might have been because he was standing next to the camp fire, but I would not wanna tempt fate a second time on that!!!!
    Maybe he was one of those spontaneously combustible types. Or maybe the bacon fat dripped down his leg and sparked a conflagration. At any rate you cannot blame this on bacon. He clearly assumed the risk by choosing to stand near the fire.
    12-05-11 01:44 PM
    Maybe he was one of those spontaneously combustible types. Or maybe the bacon fat dripped down his leg and sparked a conflagration. At any rate you cannot blame this on bacon. He clearly assumed the risk by choosing to stand near the fire.
    You may be right, guess I will have to hand BBW a Bacon covered cheese burger, right off the cooking fire, to see if it was just a fluke, or if the Kosher are in fact, just bursty into flamies, with a little hammy on their lips.

BBW come here, I have an experiment to retest!
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    12-05-11 07:53 PM
    You may be right, guess I will have to hand BBW a Bacon covered cheese burger, right off the cooking fire, to see if it was just a fluke, or if the Kosher are in fact, just bursty into flamies, with a little hammy on their lips.

Wait! Let me get my video camera first. And make sure you say "Bubba, lookie here" as you hand him the burgler.
    12-06-11 06:03 AM
    12-07-11 01:12 PM
    Two Mexicans are stuck in the desert after crossing into the United States , wandering aimlessly and starving. They are about to just lie down and wait for death, when all of a sudden Luis says

Hey Pepe, do you smell what I smell. Ees bacon, I theenk.

Si, Luis, eet sure smells like bacon.

With renewed hope they struggle up the next sand dune, & there, in the distance, is a tree loaded with bacon.

Theres raw bacon, theres fried bacon, back bacon, double smoked bacon . Every imaginable kind of cured pork.

Pepe, Pepe, we ees saved. Ees a bacon tree.

Luis, maybe ees a meerage? We ees in the desert dont forget.

Pepe, since when deed you ever hear of a meerage that smell like baconees no meerage, ees a bacon tree.

And with that, Luis staggers towards the tree. He gets to within 5 metres, Pepe crawling close behind, when suddenly a machine gun opens up, and Luis drops like a wet sock. Mortally wounded, he warns Pepe with his dying breath,

Pepe Go back man, you was right, ees not a bacon tree!

Luis, Luis MI amigo What ees it?

Pepe.. Ees not a bacon tree. Ees

Ees a ham bush.
    12-07-11 01:17 PM

but no thanks
    12-07-11 03:07 PM
    Just to tempt the 7th sense... Boconsense...

12-08-11 06:51 AM
    My TG turkey before going into the oven:

12-08-11 07:50 AM
    My TG turkey before going into the oven:

Click to view quoted image
    This is bad... very bad...

There is a wing tip that is showing as unbaconified.
    12-08-11 09:30 AM

Technically, I believe that's an elbow.

12-08-11 10:43 AM
    After reading "Two Mexicans are stuck in the desert...."

OMG
    ! I snorted pizza out of my nose! F-ing PIZZA!!!! TRUCKY!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by BlkBear; 12-08-11 at 10:56 PM.
    12-08-11 10:54 PM

<shhhh>I haz seen it</shhhh>
    12-09-11 04:37 AM

Sorry about that. This was completely necessary in order to keep the majority of the wing covered with the bacon. The angle of application was critical to a successful taste venture.
    12-09-11 08:37 AM
686 ... 2122232425 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD