.......I have never been so excited to get home in my life.
    10-27-09 09:16 AM
    I keep returning to the pic of the Bacon Explosion, like a fly to stink...

I'm thinking a slice of that would go mighty fine with an order of Waffle House hash browns, "scattered" (spread on the grill), "smothered" (with onions), "covered" (with cheese), "chunked" (with diced ham), "diced" (with diced tomatoes), "peppered" (with jalape�o peppers), "capped" (with mushrooms), "topped" (with chili) and "all the way" (with all available toppings).

I am pretty mad at you for posting that picture Trucky. Waffle House hash browns all the way are my only weakness.
    10-27-09 09:18 AM
    We had the BLTs last night. It was heaven...
    10-27-09 09:43 AM
    I am pretty mad at you for posting that picture Trucky. Waffle House hash browns all the way are my only weakness.

so sowwy... tis me weakness too. I get mine with 2 eggs over medium and raisin toast with apple butter. add some ketchup, maybe a glop of salsa and blend the contents, minus the toast. MMMMmmmmmmm
    10-27-09 09:58 AM
    so sowwy... tis me weakness too. I get mine with 2 eggs over medium and raisin toast with apple butter. add some ketchup, maybe a glop of salsa and blend the contents, minus the toast. MMMMmmmmmmm
    In terms of food pr0n.....that right there was like Worlds Biggest Gangb**g 7.
    10-27-09 10:00 AM
    In terms of food pr0n.....that right there was like Worlds Biggest Gangb**g 7.
    Mavis, you always have such an eclectic and unique perspective...
    10-27-09 10:05 AM
    You are speaking my language buddy, we have pretty much identical tastes.

I think I'm going to Waffle House for dinner.
    10-27-09 10:07 AM
    You are speaking my language buddy, we have pretty much identical tastes.

I think I'm going to Waffle House for dinner.
    Cool, now... 'splain me this... how the heck did your mother edit the post you just wrote yesterday??? I'm sooooo cornfused

Last edited by Yo Mama! : Yesterday at 04:20 PM.
    10-27-09 10:17 AM
    Cool, now... 'splain me this... how the heck did your mother edit the post you just wrote yesterday??? I'm sooooo cornfused

Last edited by Yo Mama! : Yesterday at 04:20 PM.
    I was gonna ask you the same thing! I'm not authorizing those post edits.

As a matter of fact most of my posts are really your mother's words, she just edits as she sees fit.

I was actually just considering changing it, I'm not too keen on it. I have a good inside joke lined up for a sig, I'm debating...
    10-27-09 10:23 AM
    Mavis, you always have such an eclectic and unique perspective...
    Most people just call it "nasty"
    10-27-09 10:47 AM
    Most people just call it "nasty"
    I call it schmecksy.
    10-27-09 11:39 AM
    This is kind of like what I do on thanksgiving. I don't think I do as much on the wings/legs as in this image......methinks that these guys used 2 lbs, whereas I use 1.

10-27-09 11:53 AM
    This is kind of like what I do on thanksgiving. I don't think I do as much on the wings/legs as in this image......methinks that these guys used 2 lbs, whereas I use 1.

No words... for such... beauty.
    10-27-09 11:58 AM

Are pictures like this even legal? I'm just sayin...
    10-27-09 12:47 PM

I do believe Seido should be releasing these shortly for those of you who want a product to carry your phone in and eat!

10-27-09 12:48 PM
    MF, I've got a picture of you.

Yummy. My two fave things in the world: Bacon and Breasts. It is really a win win.
    10-27-09 01:06 PM

If I didnt know there was a turkey under there, I was going to say thats a handsome (and delicious) looking meat hat.
    10-27-09 02:57 PM
    Looks more like a rear view of a slightly prudish hair doo, if I think not like I most often think.
    10-27-09 03:01 PM
    You are so right, its very Little House On The Prairie meets bacon
    10-27-09 03:10 PM
    I'm imagining a very hot summer day...
    10-27-09 03:16 PM
    10-27-09 09:55 PM
    It really makes the house smell awesome as it cooks!
    10-28-09 10:32 AM
    It really makes the house smell awesome as it cooks!
    I agree. Few things smell as good as makin' bacon
    10-28-09 10:33 AM
    Uhhhh I want some bacon right now
    10-28-09 05:09 PM
    A special gift... Just for Mavis...

10-29-09 06:03 AM
686 ... 89101112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD