A little something that doesn't require a rescue by Captain Obvious.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-10 01:32 PM
    That's MSNBC... illegal immigrant and crime do not go together in their minds.
    04-27-10 03:48 PM
    what part of illegal do they not get?? i have no problem with people immigrating from any country as long as they go about it in a legal fashion!!
    04-27-10 04:18 PM
    The city of Farmers Branch just north of Dallas tried something similar. It was met with protests from all over. I don't get it. People that are here illegally are breaking the law, yet the lawmakers don't seem to want to do anything.
    04-27-10 05:04 PM
    The city of Farmers Branch just north of Dallas tried something similar. It was met with protests from all over. I don't get it. People that are here illegally are breaking the law, yet the lawmakers don't seem to want to do anything.
    Yeah, I've been following that story as it changes. I lived in Farmers Branch for some time back in the 70s and 80s. If they're not willing to follow the law, time to get rid of them. And I'm specifically referring to the judicial 'activists' sitting on many of the court benches around the country.

If you or I broke the law, they'd hammer a sentence up our wazoo so fast it'd be weeks before we'd think of sitting down again.

04-27-10 06:02 PM
    That's MSNBC... illegal immigrant and crime do not go together in their minds.
    MSLSD is more appropriate. 'Cause they been doing some gooooood stuff.

04-27-10 06:05 PM
    what part of illegal do they not get?? i have no problem with people immigrating from any country as long as they go about it in a legal fashion!!
    Hold no standard against another that you yourself wouldn't respect. If we are required to follow the law, so is anyone that wasn't born a citizen, period. Otherwise, lawlessness abounds.

And has anybody seen the irony in the lawbreakers being the loudest opponents? D'oh!

Last edited by BergerKing; 04-27-10 at 06:11 PM.
    04-27-10 06:08 PM
    It's because the lawmakers, from the top down, view these people as a sure vote, once they can pass their amnesty and show the world what a bad state Arizona has been for doing something so cruel as to uphold the very same laws that the federal government refuses to.

It's just another stop in the Worldwide Apology Tour. You can't make someone feel bad by telling them they have broken a law and, as a result, must pay the consequence.
    04-28-10 06:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD