I thnk Caesar is awesome. Anyone else watches him on NG.
    My girls enjoy watching him as well. Awesome guy with great methods of training dogs.
    02-12-09 11:37 AM
    Sorry But...

Victoria Stilwell FTW!!!!!!

I had to say it
    Last edited by xxxxpradaxxxx; 02-12-09 at 12:12 PM.
    02-12-09 12:00 PM
    Caesar is the bomb!!!!!
    02-12-09 03:17 PM
    His techniques actually work too.
    02-12-09 05:22 PM
    It should all be common sense. Treat your dog like a dog, be in charge, and correct its unwanted behavior. The thing I like about him is that he always says he is training the humans and rehabilitating the dogs.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-09 07:54 PM
    1) I hate dogs
    2) I hate this Cesar Milan even more
    02-12-09 08:06 PM
    He is amazing I have 2 Pittbuls and wish they acted like Daddy does. Don't get me wrong my dogs are well trained but not like Daddy. This man is genius!
    02-28-09 05:54 PM
    My aunt and uncles dog was on that show. The dog is still a nutjob, but much much better than he was before.
    02-28-09 07:52 PM
    1) I hate dogs
    2) I hate this Cesar Milan even more
    1) Nobody cares what you think
    2) Don't come in a thread to act like an *****...

I stopped watching recently actually Always seems to be repeats. Really good show though

02-28-09 09:53 PM
    The wife and I always watch his show . I must say his style is one of the best i have seen yet . Compared to the other Canadian show we watch ( at the end of my leash ) Cesar is truly a expert compared to the other guy we watch .
    It's amazing to see Cesar get bitten and not blame the dog and still push forward to rehabilitate the dogs .

Now if we can get a cat whisper on tv that would be wicked lol
    But that will never happen as it would be done as the Human Whisper lmao in the cat point of view .
    02-28-09 11:06 PM
    I saw him on QVC... after all I am a fragrance model for QVC... He's rather short. Knows his way around a dog tho...
    02-28-09 11:17 PM
    The wife and I love watching his programs (we have his prog here in the UK too), agree with wallyjay, he's really training the owners, he has some great tips

03-01-09 10:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD