Hi:

My name is Judi and I volunteer for the Barks of Love Rescue Foundation. Barks of Love is a rescue that takes dogs out of high kill shelters and puts them in Foster homes until they can be adopted out. Before they are adopted, they are vaccinated, spayed/neutered and microchipped. We are a NON-PROFIT organization so at times the money spent comes out of our own pockets. Some of the expenses we incur our vet bills (check-ups, spay/neutering and microchipped), getting the dogs out of the shelter ( they just don't give us the dogs), crates and dog food.

We provide the foster family with all the items necessary to foster the dog until he/she gets adopted. This is really a wonderful organization that focuses on the dogs that we are helping opposed to the dogs that we can't.

I am not looking for a monetary donation but I am seeing if anyone would like to donate a bag of puppy food or dog food in general. We have been rescuing a lot of pups lately and we prefer that they eat puppy food opposed to regular dog food. Puppy food has nutrients necessary for the puppy's growth.

We are also looking for volunteers for fostering the dogs, transporting the animals and helping out at Adoption Events.

If you are interested in volunteering or would like to donate some items, please let me know and I will get in contact with you.

Thank you very much for your support.
    barksoflove.org
    01-08-09 06:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD