OP, are you guys young? If you're under 30, wait!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    we're both 27
    04-08-10 02:45 PM
    Seriously! Sex is better between us now that we're not married! That's why he changed his name to Forever29. That's how old i was when i kicked him to the curb.

Actually the 29 is for the number of O's I'd give you during a session
    04-08-10 02:47 PM
    Holy drama batman! Don't get married. You're both too immature and na�ve. That's not an insult, i was also when i got married young. i think the time to get married is when both parties are secure, mature, trust each other, have common goals and know themselves and what they want. Drama like that will make for a ****-like marriage. Work out your main issues before you commit. That stuff you posted sounds major and getting married WILL NOT help those issues.

04-08-10 02:47 PM
    well people, we were visiting her family when the blowup happened. i was tired so i said lets go home but she wanted to stay with her family and said she would ask her sister to take her home. whatever. so i came home. ate dinner, was so stressed out i called a highschool friend to go out. (male) so i went to his house and we were just chitchatting and hanging out then he got a call from this friend (female) who said that she knew me from HS so she came over and we were all hanging out and talking when another guy from our HS stopped by since he lives out of state so it was cool a group. just talking and having fun. well my GF kept on blowing my phone with calls and text but i did not answer. the messages went like where are you to. what the is wrong with you, to i can't believe youre doing this, to im locking the door, sleep outside. to when are you coming home. to a crying message why are you doing this can you please just come home blah blah.... so after 4am i decided to go home and we didnt talk but i figured that we were alright since i was home. well my friend posted how fun it was to hang out the female friend and the out of state friend.

well this morning all f-ing **** broke lose. questioning on who the female friend was, if i was cheating and so on. she had been snooping on my bb but im not afraid of what she might find because theres nothing to hide. anyway she got the pastor's phone number and said she was going to call him (the pastor whos maybe going to marry us...) well we have not spoken. shes at work. so thing dont look so good but all i got to say is: when i told her that i would marry her i told her, if you ever call it off im never asking you ever again. so lets see what happens.............
    Wow. Both you need to grow up a bit before you go and get hitched.

Are you sure your 27?

04-08-10 02:48 PM
    Actually the 29 is for the number of O's I'd give you during a session
    When are you coming over again?

04-08-10 02:48 PM
    well people, we were visiting her family when the blowup happened. i was tired so i said lets go home but she wanted to stay with her family and said she would ask her sister to take her home. whatever. so i came home. ate dinner, was so stressed out i called a highschool friend to go out. (male) so i went to his house and we were just chitchatting and hanging out then he got a call from this friend (female) who said that she knew me from HS so she came over and we were all hanging out and talking when another guy from our HS stopped by since he lives out of state so it was cool a group. just talking and having fun. well my GF kept on blowing my phone with calls and text but i did not answer. the messages went like where are you to. what the is wrong with you, to i can't believe youre doing this, to im locking the door, sleep outside. to when are you coming home. to a crying message why are you doing this can you please just come home blah blah.... so after 4am i decided to go home and we didnt talk but i figured that we were alright since i was home. well my friend posted how fun it was to hang out the female friend and the out of state friend.

well this morning all f-ing **** broke lose. questioning on who the female friend was, if i was cheating and so on. she had been snooping on my bb but im not afraid of what she might find because theres nothing to hide. anyway she got the pastor's phone number and said she was going to call him (the pastor whos maybe going to marry us...) well we have not spoken. shes at work. so thing dont look so good but all i got to say is: when i told her that i would marry her i told her, if you ever call it off im never asking you ever again. so lets see what happens.............

*head explodes*
    04-08-10 02:49 PM
    When you're married there's not an acceptable reason to hang out with a female friend from high school.

You don't ignore calls when you're married. That's a game.

There's no threats like i'm locking you out. That's a bad game, no one wins.

There's no snooping on each others phones. Either you trust or you don't.

04-08-10 02:58 PM
    When you're married there's not an acceptable reason to hang out with a female friend from high school.

You don't ignore calls when you're married. That's a game.

There's no threats like i'm locking you out. That's a bad game, no one wins.

There's no snooping on each others phones. Either you trust or you don't.

Preach.......
    04-08-10 03:01 PM
    i can! i learned everything the hard way! i wish gay marriage would be legalized and heterosexual marriage banned! Haha

04-08-10 03:02 PM
    DOES MARRIAGE RUIN RELATIONSHIPS?
    only if the spouse finds out...ask Tiger.

this reminds me of an old joke... a marriage counselor asked the husband if he ever spoke to his wife during secks and he replied, "sure...if i'm near a phone!"
    04-08-10 03:05 PM
    I'd like to add.............Ever wonder what would have happened if someone would have handed Helen Keller the car keys? The answer to your situation is as blindingly (no pun intended) obvious.
    Not only should you two NOT consider marriage, but perhaps move to different states.
    04-08-10 03:06 PM
    i can! i learned everything the hard way! i wish gay marriage would be legalized and heterosexual marriage banned! Haha

I completely agree. People who can get married take it for granted and just get married cause it seems like a good idea. Foolish.

I'm so glad I've never wanted to settle down. Marriage is just a ridiculous concept to me.

04-08-10 03:06 PM
    I'm so glad I've never wanted to settle down. Marriage is just a ridiculous concept to me.
    I actually find "settling down" a more comical concept. I can't stand when
    people ask when I will be "settling down."
    04-08-10 03:18 PM
    Well, you have heard that people get shorter as they age. That's definitely 'settling down'.

04-08-10 03:36 PM
    I actually find "settling down" a more comical concept. I can't stand when
    people ask when I will be "settling down."
    I too find It comical. But because commitment and giving away my freedom is just a silly concept

04-08-10 04:05 PM

I'm hoping that you two don't get married -- i think posting all this on crackberry should have been clue enough.
    04-08-10 04:30 PM
    I'm hoping that you two don't get married -- i think posting all this on crackberry should have been clue enough.
    That's it.

04-08-10 04:36 PM
    were his family man, although i love apple and whoolie hates apple lol
    04-08-10 04:49 PM
    When my wife and I were married, it sure did ruin my relationship with my girlfriends. Wife insisted that I get rid of all of them.
    04-08-10 04:51 PM
    When my wife and I were married, it sure did ruin my relationship with my girlfriends. Wife insisted that I get rid of all of them.
    Bahahahah!

04-08-10 07:33 PM
    After three marriages I learned you need to marry someone you can have as a best friend. That does not seem to be what you have.
    04-08-10 10:30 PM
    Man, some of you gals and guys are brutal!

I enjoy being married, but it does have its ups and downs. I still do what I want, just have to fit it in...and is about give and take and being on the same page...most of the time, lol!

Sex does go down the drain, but sex gave me two kids and essentially more bills! Dam you sex!

I do love my kids though!

Also love my wife, even on our rough days as it makes life interesting, but in a good way.

Always thought I would be that party guy just being alone and have F-Bomb friends and being alone at the end of the night. Glad I am not that person anymore. Had my fun and guess what, I settled down...apparently a couple of you hate me now, lol!

Life is good, wife, kids, a career and enjoying life!

Now with that said, OP, you don't sound like you should be marrying this girl. You would think you would hjave figured that out after 9 years....
    04-10-10 11:05 AM
    For some, it does and for others it doesn't. Plain and simple...people get married for a lot of different reasons, therefore the outcome is unpredictable.
    04-11-10 02:06 PM
48 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD