I was sent an invite from Bstorm to join a chat room. Having never been in a chat room on BBM, I went more out of curiousity than anything.

Participants:
    -------------
    ?L?u??ng?,Cmurdaa,?L?u??ng?,Dmoney

conversation deleted. Too much profanity to even bother cleaning up

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-09 06:17 PM
    Oh, and the first and second ****s are of the C variety, and third **** is the S one.
    Lovely Stormites, eh?

06-08-09 06:20 PM
    Prime example why I am very selective with my PIN.
    06-08-09 06:26 PM
    ohhhhh just pleasant people SK holy ish! Just disrespectful!

06-08-09 06:29 PM
    That's why I always tell people to not post their PIN...
    06-08-09 06:34 PM
    As soon as I'm on my desktop, I'm deleting my pin from here. That's kind of the final straw ^^;

06-08-09 06:37 PM
    SK, the truly horrifying thing is that these people are allowed to breed and create new morons.

06-08-09 07:40 PM
    Agreed LSG, there should be a law against it...
    06-08-09 07:42 PM
    06-08-09 07:55 PM
    That's why I don't give out my pin or have it displayed. One guy here pmd me and I talked with him. He wanted a pic, of course. Then things got weird. He showed me a couple of pics of his mom, one normal then one on the beach (wtf) (we're about the same age) and it was like he and his mom were wanting to party together. That made my skin crawl and I deleted him quickly. But, I have met 3-4 nice guys. That's as far as I've gone with my pin.

06-08-09 07:57 PM
    Kitty, I feel bad that happened to you but even though you
    are simply posting a conversation, the profanity rules still apply.
    06-08-09 08:20 PM
    Gotcha. Sorry 'bout that. I was just so shocked. Cheers, AG

06-08-09 09:12 PM
    I took my PIN down a loooooooong time ago. If I somewhat get to know you and trust that your not gonna be an A-hole or a psycho chick, I'll give it to ya via PM.
    06-08-09 09:52 PM
    Gotcha. Sorry 'bout that. I was just so shocked. Cheers, AG
    Oh you had every right to be. And it's those same people that
    wonder why they aren't getting any. Incredible.

I used to get tons of those because people saw my screen name
    and assumed I was female. I won't recount the horror stories, but
    there are some very sick people out there.
    06-08-09 10:01 PM
    Poor AG...

*shivers*
    06-09-09 12:32 AM
    I used to get tons of those because people saw my screen name and assumed I was female. I won't recount the horror stories, but there are some very sick people out there.
    lol that sucks. i have people friend me now and then to ask me questions about their BB. i mean come on, thats what PM's are for. i dont need to be your "friend" on BBM cuz you need to ask me one question.
    06-09-09 01:27 AM
    Dear AG, I thought you were female, as well. Sorry! Hey, at least I didn't type ya.

06-09-09 01:42 AM
    BBM has chatrooms?
    06-09-09 02:26 AM
    As soon as I'm on my desktop, I'm deleting my pin from here. That's kind of the final straw ^^;

Wow, that's too bad. I haven't shared my pin on this site, but have on another and have never had a problem. Guess it depends on where you hang.
    06-09-09 06:19 AM
    I dropped BBM from my phone they day I bought the phone.
    06-09-09 06:31 AM
    BBM has chatrooms?
    You can kind of make your own chatrooms by inviting a bunch of friends in. Then they can invite their friends in Kind of fun, really takes a toll on your battery life though 15 minutes of talking is like 5% power...
    06-09-09 08:02 AM

Yea that's a good idea. In it's place you can put something clever, may I suggest...

K is the color of my hair
    06-09-09 08:46 AM
    Well I never got to read the messages but from all the the other posts i have read it obviously wasn't pretty.
    That is why I have NEVER posted my pin! If you seem cool then I'll give you a PM, other than that ppl are just SOL.
    06-09-09 08:53 AM
    I have been lucky so far in the pin share dept! but after reading this you really start to wonder! I mean WHo does that? if you were able to track them down they are probably punk kids trying to be cool. Its a sad sad thing and nobody should have to be put through that I feel for you SK
    Last edited by kaylasdad; 06-09-09 at 09:03 AM. Reason: using my PC got to switch to BB cant type on this keyboard!!
    06-09-09 09:02 AM
    I took mine off my profile as well. I love chatting and would love more people to BBM with but have "met" some really wierd(not in a good way) people. I am a little left of centre so it isn't like I am a prude but come on now, I am old enough to be these kids mothers and just because you think you are annonymous you can be a *****...shame, it ruins it for the legit people!
    06-10-09 04:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD