Or if I don't want to use the forums anymore do I do just that.
    11-28-13 01:42 PM
    You can just stop visiting. Why? It is your choice. To truly cancel your account go to accounts@mobilenations.com. I am sorry to here you want to leave. You can still visit. If there is some problem please let them know.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-13 03:53 AM
    You can just stop visiting. Why? It is your choice. To truly cancel your account go to accounts@mobilenations.com. I am sorry to here you want to leave. You can still visit. If there is some problem please let them know.

Posted via CB10
    I only joined a few days ago and I've already been accused of making up posts, I don't appreciate being called a lier, by anyone, anywhere. I came here thinking this would be different from the other forums and could have a mature and balanced discussion with people. The thing is people are so invested (or in my interpretation, brainwashed ) by there phones , there's no room for mature and balanced (being the operative word) discussion. So I've decided to go back to talking to people in the flesh who live in the real world,and not this cuckoo land. But anyway thanks for the tip, I just wanted to have my personal details that I entered in when I first joined cleared, which is why I wanted to know how to cancel my account. Cheers.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-13 06:17 AM
    There will always be trolls. You might be better off using a bbm channel which has more intellectual conversations. Choose one that appeals to you. I would not let others opinions discourage you. I think the posts could be controlled somewhat. But in this you have to be careful. But if you have a legitimate post others see it and if they can help they will. But contact them and let them know maybe they will have an idea. Trust and keep going. There are many sheep for all devices.

Posted via CB10 On my 30
    12-04-13 11:37 PM