Make the link in his sig that is redirected to the paypal donations page?

CP6169's donation page

He didn't do it and the person who did is MIA. All we can come up with is creating a Paypal Button which is html and not a link anywhere. I tried posting the html and it doesn't work nor is there any url in the html that I can use for what I want.

All I want is to set up donations for me and have a link to the page exactly as he does.

TIA guys and gals.

You can PIN me or reply here.

-Bob
    06-19-07 11:20 PM
    I know this is a 'anything goes' thread, but, I don't really want to get into dealing with issues / help to link to 'other websites'...

Nonetheless, if someone is in the options / signature section of their account they should be able to add any text, and make it a link by selecting the text, and clicking the 'insert link' button...
    06-20-07 07:02 AM
    I know this is a 'anything goes' thread, but, I don't really want to get into dealing with issues / help to link to 'other websites'...

Nonetheless, if someone is in the options / signature section of their account they should be able to add any text, and make it a link by selecting the text, and clicking the 'insert link' button...

Thanks, but I know how to do it once I have the link I need when I'm in my control panel here on this forum or any forum for that matter. What I don't know is how to get the link in the first place to the paypal page. All I can figure out is to create a paypal button as I first mentioned.

I need a link or a method how to simply get a link directly to the page without having the need or use of the button system.

Make sense?
    06-20-07 11:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD