YUP! I'm all over twitter! twitter.com/click360 w00t!
    04-18-08 04:35 PM
    CB has its own little community of Twitter-ers. It's great. I used to know nobody who did it, but now there's seven pages worth of people talking about it and sharing their profiles.
    04-18-08 11:54 PM
    Ok, so I switched from tinytwitter to twitterberry and am now able to view public timelines and it says that my updates are going through but when I check my timeline I don't see anything. Also how do you set up a website with it? I'm sorry I couldn't find much how-to info on it today with the limited surfing time I squeeze in at work so I still feel kind of lost. What I've seen and heard of it on cb keeps me interested though :/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-08 12:16 AM
    Well if you're checking for your updates in the public timeline, good luck. Thousands of people are sending updates in every minute and so by the time you go to view the timeline, your message is long gone from the list.

You can get a widget for you website, but I'm not sure about it being able to update your website blog-style. Maybe someone else knows a bit more about it in that context.
    04-19-08 12:38 AM
    i just signed up! my s/n is lovin_syl... stalk me! lol
    04-19-08 07:09 AM
    I just signed up. Not entirely sure how to use it yet, but giving it a go.
    username momto4xys
    04-19-08 10:43 AM
    I just signed up. Not entirely sure how to use it yet, but giving it a go.
    username momto4xys
    And I'm already following... lol
    04-19-08 10:45 AM
    LOL. So many people converting. I'd say at least 20 people have signed up just by seeing this thread.
    04-20-08 01:52 AM
    Same here! I just joined bbf, crackberry, and tinytwitter. having trouble getting the twitter working on my phone though.. I also haven't even used bb messenger yet. I'm the only person i know that has a bb!... PIN is 24492E04. anyone interested in being my first bb messenger buddy?
    hey! i just sent u an invite on bbm!
    04-20-08 02:57 AM
    of so yea ive added everybody on this thread!
    lol
    let the fun begin!!!
    04-20-08 02:59 AM
    I didn't know Twitter was going to be so much fun! Tinytwitter is a really cool application.
    04-20-08 03:26 PM
    I'm jealous of all you that get to mess around with Tiny Twitter and TwitterBerry. I don't get that pleasure just yet. Not until the Curve is here, at least.
    04-20-08 10:17 PM
112 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD