Just curious....I just signed up and want to follow some interesting people around....let me know. So I can stalk you!! Hahaha...just kidding...bad joke...sorry!
    I do! I downloaded it because it sounded so cool... but for now... nothing interesting happening yet!
    04-14-08 02:48 AM
    So, been messing about. Correct me if I'm worry. Say I post a message "Off to jump off a bridge" (I won't, no bridges round here, may damage bb anyway) now my "friends" can see that, but they cannot reply to it ("don't do it" or "I'll hold you bb")

Am I right or have I missed something?

I mean they can't reply personally.
    Your "friends" will see that message. You can only receive their reply/message straight to your cell/phone app though if you are "following" them. If you are not, then you would have to go to "replies" on the website to see the replies of people who you are not following but are following you.

That reminds me, you havent added me yet hehe.
    04-14-08 02:49 AM
    Username is salimar

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-08 07:38 AM
    Thanks username, the browser on my PC was messed up. I reset it and it popped up. adding people now.
    04-14-08 09:50 AM
    Because I don't waste enough time on facebook

I am morninglory.
    04-14-08 10:17 AM
    I just added a couple of people from here! I'm j_nred.
    04-14-08 11:15 AM
    Anyone on Orange (uk) manage to get tinytwitter to work? If so please for the love of bb tell me how you did it.

Got it working, only spent most of the afternoon and evening trying. I switched from UMA back to GPRS and there it was.
    Last edited by jetcola; 04-14-08 at 04:45 PM. Reason: because i'm smart
    04-14-08 02:05 PM
    I don't know about the BB program, but I know through normal SMS mobile updating and the site, to reply, you have to circumvent a bit. It was a thing that was made up by users to help organize their twitters from others. They would use the @ symbol followed by the username. So @[username] would help everyone know that the message could be ignored because it was replying to @[username]'s message. Twitter caught on and added it as a feature. So it's a way to quasi-reply.

EDIT Okay, I was poking around Twitter and checked out your page, jetcola, and if you were using the supposed "reply" button mentioned, then it is doing what I said above. It simply does the @[username] for you. Otherwise, you figured it out on your own. Either way works.
    Mess about with something long enough and A: you work it out. B: give up and ask for help. Or C: Swear at it.
    04-14-08 02:15 PM
    that ish is confusing SON my name on there is sfbapesta but i dont know how to use twitter
    04-14-08 03:52 PM
    I'm <pwaugh> on twitter. =)

Patrick
    04-14-08 04:50 PM
    There's a lot more Twitter-ers here than I thought.
    My link is in my sig if anyone wants to follow my boring life.
    04-14-08 07:12 PM
    okay! I'm following you now I'm sydney_106
    04-14-08 07:14 PM
    Fun. I just noticed it and ran back to CB to see if someone had posted or something.

We should form a BB Army. Take over Twitter. Although I can't be on the frontlines just yet. Waiting impatiently for my BB.
    04-14-08 07:18 PM
    Fun. I just noticed it and ran back to CB to see if someone had posted or something.

We should form a BB Army. Take over Twitter. Although I can't be on the frontlines just yet. Waiting impatiently for my BB.
    I'm surprised my BB hasn't fused itself to my thumbs yet.
    04-14-08 07:20 PM
    Won't be long before that's me.
    04-14-08 07:38 PM
    JustPeg here. I've been twittering for a while now, however I don't do it faithfully, kinda hit and miss. TinyTwitter worked wonderfully with OS 4.2 however I'm using the beta 4.5 and it won't connect. Twitterberry still works but I miss the auto update function of tinytwitter. Google IM also works well. Just my 2 cents worth.
    04-14-08 08:09 PM
    I've been on Tweeter for awhile too - I didn't know about the Blackberry version - Gonna check into Tweeterberry Tonite

I'm Mike99
    04-14-08 08:40 PM
    Twitter is def a cool app. Get on it addicts!

04-14-08 09:11 PM
    JustPeg here. I've been twittering for a while now, however I don't do it faithfully, kinda hit and miss. TinyTwitter worked wonderfully with OS 4.2 however I'm using the beta 4.5 and it won't connect. Twitterberry still works but I miss the auto update function of tinytwitter. Google IM also works well. Just my 2 cents worth.
    Tiny Twitter auto updates? Nice. I didn't know that. I'll have to check it out. Does that mean TwitterBerry doesn't?
    04-14-08 11:56 PM
    There's a lot more Twitter-ers here than I thought.
    My link is in my sig if anyone wants to follow my boring life.
    I just added you! I'm j_nred on twitter.
    04-15-08 12:24 AM
    An it is a lot easier to reply to messages. I'll keep both applications for now, to compare them and then decide which one I like more. For now, I prefer Tinytwitter.
    04-15-08 12:32 AM
    i have twitter - link in signature

i use twitterberry - it's a great little program, used to use tinytwitter. i sometimes forget to update since i get so busy at times but twitter's def addictive.
    04-15-08 01:11 AM
    For the people who don't have many "friends" on twitter and might become bored because of it, you might want to search for your favorite musicians/actors/actresses/personalities, etc - they might be there and you can start following them.

Again you can add me with username: armer

04-15-08 02:45 AM
    Yes, but you have to be careful. Many people have impersonators. However, the Bill Clinton impersonator is definitely a funny one!
    04-15-08 10:06 AM

Blacked up my face ready and reporting for action. Can I have a gun?
    04-15-08 10:23 AM
112 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD