i just got twitter & i've been using it for about 2 days.. it gets addicting! it's perfect for when my friends are wondering what i'm up to or why i'm not answering the phone.. lol.
    04-13-08 01:17 AM
    I am on twitter as mtobiassen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-08 04:34 AM
    Just waiting for Orange to upgrade me from 6mb data usage to unlimited (ok, 250mb) than i'm signing up. Sounds fun. I'll post back later with my twitter id so people can block me.
    04-13-08 04:44 AM
    I twitter all the time.
    "Gunslinger595"

04-13-08 05:06 AM
    Like BB messenger I knew no one on twitter. I opened account and started following others, before I knew it others were following me. I met some cool people with both programs but it took footwork to do so. Feel free to follow Crackberryphilb
    Last edited by philb; 04-16-08 at 06:50 PM.
    04-13-08 07:16 AM
    Add me using username armer

04-13-08 07:26 AM
    I still have no idea what twitter is but hey I signed up anyway look me up brownieangel23

04-13-08 07:29 AM
    just signed up name is the same as on here (jetcola for the thick) Bit lost at the moment but will have a mess around on it.
    04-13-08 07:42 AM
    There's a video on their front page if you want a quick lesson about it.

04-13-08 07:44 AM
    Can you add friends via twitterberry? Or am I better off just logging into twitter.com on my bb and viewing twitter that way?
    04-13-08 07:48 AM
    I don't think you can.

04-13-08 07:51 AM
    I'm on there, too. Can't believe I have time for that, and Facebook, too...

I need to get out more!
    04-13-08 08:03 AM
    So, been messing about. Correct me if I'm worry. Say I post a message "Off to jump off a bridge" (I won't, no bridges round here, may damage bb anyway) now my "friends" can see that, but they cannot reply to it ("don't do it" or "I'll hold you bb")

Am I right or have I missed something?

I mean they can't reply personally.
    Last edited by jetcola; 04-13-08 at 08:49 AM.
    04-13-08 08:45 AM
    I have a question for all twitter users, I added my mobile number in order to receive updates, I text the code to 40404 however it still says to text the code, does it normally take a while to register ( its been about 20 mins) or am I doing something wrong

04-13-08 09:05 AM
    Haven't tried it yet, let us know what you think!!
    04-13-08 09:17 AM
    Using the software on the BlackBerry, there is s reply option, so yes. But, using a PC, the is an arrow, sort of curved, and that is the reply button...

So, been messing about. Correct me if I'm worry. Say I post a message "Off to jump off a bridge" (I won't, no bridges round here, may damage bb anyway) now my "friends" can see that, but they cannot reply to it ("don't do it" or "I'll hold you bb")

04-13-08 09:28 AM
    Using the software on the BlackBerry, there is s reply option, so yes. But, using a PC, the is an arrow, sort of curved, and that is the reply button...
    Thanks, just as I was begining to understand my bb, I now start on twitter. Talk about "Out of the frying pan and into the fire" lol
    04-13-08 09:58 AM
    May I ask what is twitter? And how do I get it? Sounds fun!
    04-13-08 10:59 AM
    Twitter is a simple tool that let's people know what you're up to and you can direct message them too.
    https://twitter.com/
    then hit th "Join" button.
    04-13-08 11:00 AM
    Then go here from your BB to use it from anywhere:
    TwitterBerry for BlackBerry
    04-13-08 11:01 AM
    Thanks for the links Chaz. I signed up, I'm Pearlish.
    04-13-08 03:53 PM

I don't know about the BB program, but I know through normal SMS mobile updating and the site, to reply, you have to circumvent a bit. It was a thing that was made up by users to help organize their twitters from others. They would use the @ symbol followed by the username. So @[username] would help everyone know that the message could be ignored because it was replying to @[username]'s message. Twitter caught on and added it as a feature. So it's a way to quasi-reply.

EDIT Okay, I was poking around Twitter and checked out your page, jetcola, and if you were using the supposed "reply" button mentioned, then it is doing what I said above. It simply does the @[username] for you. Otherwise, you figured it out on your own. Either way works.
    Last edited by xandrex; 04-13-08 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Clarification
    04-13-08 04:04 PM
    ok i am trying to add some of you guys but i have not figured it out yet ..... stand by
    04-14-08 02:40 AM
    ok i am trying to add some of you guys but i have not figured it out yet ..... stand by
    On the very top middle section there is a search box. You can paste the usernames there.
    04-14-08 02:42 AM
    Standing by

04-14-08 02:46 AM
112 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD