Probably just AG.
    10-19-09 02:02 PM
    Probably just AG.
    You mean "OG"... Like Ice T status OG.
    10-19-09 02:31 PM
    took private lessons for seven and a half years. the peanut's song isn't that hard. I'm sure you could even find a simplified arrangement
    10-19-09 05:41 PM
    find a "fake" book and play with passion... few will know the difference. Put on a classy dress and go to the piano in the sitting area of Von Maur near the escalators and I bet you'd last at least 10 minutes or so.
    10-20-09 07:25 AM
    well...hmmm. Here is my musical rap sheet:
    Rap is not music.

I play the bass (slappa da bass) and it was fairly easy for me to go to the piano. I'm not great by any means but I can sit down and play something that sounds OK.
    What are you, a leprechaun?

Whatever it's called, it's nice to see some wholesale renovating going on around these parts. It's time that people understand that it's "OK" to have fun here.
    I have deduced this as well. Mavis just spices things up for us here in OT.
    I said this a few days ago, said I loves me some thread Mavising... But honestly, I'd say that the two of you are up for supporting posters awards...

I'm not gonna ask what you are supporting or why it takes two of you...
    10-20-09 08:01 AM
    find a "fake" book and play with passion... few will know the difference. Put on a classy dress and go to the piano in the sitting area of Von Maur near the escalators and I bet you'd last at least 10 minutes or so.
    TRUCKY!! Where have you been? Yeah, I will sit there and kill it, like Animal on the Muppet Show

[QUOTE=JustPlainJef;3861643]

I said this a few days ago, said I loves me some thread Mavising... But honestly, I'd say that the two of you are up for supporting posters awards...

I'm not gonna ask what you are supporting or why it takes two of you...[/QUOTE]

haha! and Im not going to answer........

Jef you will always go down as one of my biggest supporters, even if I do think youre twisted
    10-20-09 08:22 AM
    Hmmmmm, Jen think's I'm twisted....

I'll take that as a huge compliment, but I don't have any idea how to say what else I wanted to say.....

FAIL

*sigh*
    10-20-09 08:28 AM
    TRUCKY!! Where have you been? Yeah, I will sit there and kill it, like Animal on the Muppet Show
    so sorry... I had one of those 4 day weekends I'm forced to take every two weeks so didn't get much puter time.
    10-20-09 08:58 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD