Guitar players of the world let thee be heard.

Q10? Why yes!
    11-27-13 03:36 AM
    Welcome to the CrackBerry community Billy and the "6" guys !!!
    P.S: drums player here
    11-27-13 03:46 AM
    Guitar and drums, a lovely combination that can't be beat! Do you play drums as a hobby or in a band or pro? Have you been playing for long?

Q10? Why yes!
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    11-27-13 04:08 AM
    Guitar and drums, a lovely combination that can't be beat! Do you play drums as a hobby or in a band or pro? Have you been playing for long?

Q10? Why yes!
    Absolute amateur
    yet we had some fun, you can listen it here : https://soundcloud.com/supairfly/fau...ser-faire-mix2
    11-27-13 05:38 AM
    Oh yeah, I play acoustic and I'm looking to play Electric soon, once I take up a lesson.
    11-27-13 05:40 AM
    Oh yeah, I play acoustic and I'm looking to play Electric soon, once I take up a lesson.
    I play acoustic too, what kind of guitar do you have?

Q10? Why yes!
    Speedygi likes this.
    11-27-13 07:13 AM
    Absolute amateur
    yet we had some fun, you can listen it here : https://soundcloud.com/supairfly/fau...ser-faire-mix2
    The trick is to approach practising everyday like it's the first time youve ever played the drums and before you know your be playing the Albert Hall and driving around in limos. :-)

Q10? Why yes!
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    11-27-13 07:27 AM
    I play acoustic too, what kind of guitar do you have?

Q10? Why yes!
    A white varnished Jack and Danny. You?
    11-27-13 11:29 AM
    Play acoustic and electric

Q10 running10.2.1.1055 leak and loving it!
    11-27-13 11:31 AM
    I melt girls hearts in the afternoon on acoustic and shred in the evenings. well maybe one girls heart....

My Guitars:

30+ year old El Degas acoustic, gf's father gave it to me, sounds awesome actually

First Act black n white guitar - was first guitar no biggie
    Epiphone les paul in essentially iced tea color - bought year after
    Yellow "bumblebee" ibanez rg350 - again bought year after
    red charvel san dimas - bought year after lol.
    korina epiphone explorer - guitar was made in early to late 90's at epiphone factory that burned down

If you want I can send pics
    11-28-13 06:02 PM
    Hey guys, what if you create a Channel ?
    11-29-13 02:41 AM
    I have been playing for 20 years and probably peaked 20 years ago at my first lesson with the only thing lacking being talent and ability, when playing with others starting and finishing together is a sucess and being on the same bar of music at any one time a major achievement.
    But busking did pay my way to tour Europe on street corners with half a dozen chords for a year and I had the time of my life but have no delusions about my talent and play just for fun.
    Even the best instrument can not make up for lack of ability but I never wanted anymore than what I have and playing is a great way of winding down in melodical comtemplation.
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    11-29-13 03:47 AM
    I have been playing for 20 years and probably peaked 20 years ago at my first lesson with the only thing lacking being talent and ability, when playing with others starting and finishing together is a sucess and being on the same bar of music at any one time a major achievement.
    But busking did pay my way to tour Europe on street corners with half a dozen chords for a year and I had the time of my life but have no delusions about my talent and play just for fun.
    Even the best instrument can not make up for lack of ability but I never wanted anymore than what I have and playing is a great way of winding down in melodical comtemplation.
    In my view its not about talent, it's about practice. If everyone scrapped that way of thinking it's about talent in the first place, everyone could do it! I think everyone has hidden potential. I also have no illusions about what I'm doing (I just play at home for myself) but you could still get to the level of some of famous pro players out there if you put in the time, considering you have the time that is! :-) that's the way I approach it anyway.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-13 06:31 AM
    I melt girls hearts in the afternoon on acoustic and shred in the evenings. well maybe one girls heart....

My Guitars:

30+ year old El Degas acoustic, gf's father gave it to me, sounds awesome actually

First Act black n white guitar - was first guitar no biggie
    Epiphone les paul in essentially iced tea color - bought year after
    Yellow "bumblebee" ibanez rg350 - again bought year after
    red charvel san dimas - bought year after lol.
    korina epiphone explorer - guitar was made in early to late 90's at epiphone factory that burned down

If you want I can send pics
    I just melt girls but I'm a bit weird, only kidding! Les pauls are nice guitars, even some of the copys. I got myself a martin om1-gt, I couldn't afford the martin I really wanted, but this was expensive enough! It gives me eargasms when I play it though, it's that good. I've also got a yamaha ls6, which looks nice but the wood turns to mush after a few years, also a burgundy coloured fender strat, which is so sexy it's too hot to touch! :-)

Posted via CB10
    11-29-13 06:39 AM
    We play mountain dulcimers and Ukes, I play bass versions of both. We play anything from Celtic to bluegrass to rock. Yesterday being Thanksgiving here in the states, we did our the traditional "Alice's Restaurant".
    11-29-13 07:07 AM
    We play mountain dulcimers and Ukes, I play bass versions of both. We play anything from Celtic to bluegrass to rock. Yesterday being Thanksgiving here in the states, we did our the traditional "Alice's Restaurant".
    I also play clawhammer/old time banjo (I'm from the uk by the way) and i love it. It sounds like real soul music and gets under your skin when you start playing.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-13 07:12 AM
    I do.
    Lots of good practice (not just practice) will make you better. Regardless what level of playing, It's just a lot of fun.

Post via CB Z10
    11-29-13 07:31 AM
    I do.
    Lots of good practice (not just practice) will make you better. Regardless what level of playing, It's just a lot of fun.

Post via CB Z10
    very true, I just to practice finger tapping on guitar for hours on end so now im pretty decent at it, but it took awhile
    11-29-13 10:14 AM
    I play the classical guitar for myself and my dogs. Playing guitar relaxes me. I have no delusions that I'll ever be good enough for the Royal Conservatory of Music.

Posted via CB10 from the BlackBerry Z10
    11-29-13 07:01 PM
    Everyone should have a skype session in this thread and jam
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    11-30-13 01:56 AM