View Poll Results: Do You Use Your BlackBerry in the Bathroom?

Voters
2044. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1,928 94.32%
  • No

116 5.68%
    A big yes. Tru that. Tru that.
    10-17-07 11:06 PM
    of course, it's the same as bring the newspaper in
    10-18-07 08:39 AM
    ALL THE TIME, since I've had it. I don't think it's left my hand in the last two weeks!
    10-18-07 08:24 PM
    Man...do I ever??? Heck yeah! I've been known to be "lost" in the bathroom, on the throne, "blackberrying" until I have realized my legs have fallen asleep!!!! I don't answer calls, but I do surf the net and text while in the "thinker pose"...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-07 08:28 PM
    I'm glad I'm not alone. Going to the bathroom is fun now becasue of my Blackberry. That's our quiet time.
    10-18-07 08:29 PM
    guilty as charged...
    10-18-07 08:32 PM
    Hey I have two kids so the only alone time I get during the day is in the bathroom... So of course I use it in there that's when I use it the most hahahaha my family is starting to think I have ibs... Hahahaha

10-18-07 08:56 PM
    Man...do I ever??? Heck yeah! I've been known to be "lost" in the bathroom, on the throne, "blackberrying" until I have realized my legs have fallen asleep!!!! I don't answer calls, but I do surf the net and text while in the "thinker pose"...

I can totally relate. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt.
    10-18-07 09:30 PM
    When your legs are falling asleep and you are known for being "lost on the throne";we call that masturberrying. Lol you're a full fledged addict! Lmao welcome home.

10-18-07 09:47 PM
    first off I am an addict. My BB goes everywhere with me. I have been shot dirty looks for BB'ing in places that are taboo I guess, so the bathroom doesn't seem that bad to me. I will take heat for it, but I will admit that I have even sent messages while having relations. WARNING- this will cost you a good relationship . I am an addict and i don't want to be cured.
    10-21-07 02:15 PM
    Its the most convenient time to catch up on the forums here. and IMing friends too.
    10-27-07 09:40 AM
    Chrisnatious - I was going to say exactly the same thing. Blackberry has replaced magazines in the bathroom.

11-03-07 08:14 PM
    I do!!
    Some folks take magazines or books, I take my berry! Even when I soak in the tub. I have my berry. And I am ever so careful to not hold it over the water or accidently drop it in.
    11-03-07 08:51 PM
    Its the only place i can have some 1 on 1 time with my bb and nobody can interrupt this valuable time.
    11-03-07 09:16 PM
    Lol funny I decided to check the crack forums while I was on the john . Coincidence.... I think so

11-04-07 09:14 PM
    I think the question here is, "Who doesn't?" LOL!
    I agree LOL!!!
    11-07-07 11:08 AM
    Yep, broke it in today. My curve has officially been "red flagged" and can't be returned.
    LMAO Thats crazy.... I don't think you have to have an addiction to do this one....
    11-07-07 11:12 AM
    Of course! Surfing, emailing and a little brick breaker.
    11-07-07 11:43 AM
    I guess this proves once and for all that no matter who you are or where you're from, we humans (especially the ones with BB's) are all alike in a lot of ways!

I hate it when someone is knocking on the door - saying "Are you about through?" and my web page hasn't even loaded yet.
    11-07-07 02:53 PM
    I swear, this has got to be the funniest thread ever!!!

And honestly, I am way too paranoid about any kind of contact with water or steam so it does not go anywhere near a bathroom or even a kitchen sink!

11-07-07 03:18 PM
    Its one of the safe places at work to use my berry so I have and will use it there.

11-08-07 12:54 AM
    I say yes...but I don't do it whilst doing my business..... It's the ick factor for me. I put the bb down outside the bathroom (at home) and then when I'm all done, I wash AND then promptly pick it back up.

I have small children, so I already know the germ level is high, I don't want to encourage it.

That said, I will escape to the bathroom to use my bb....in peace and quiet.
    11-09-07 06:23 PM
    The next question or rather the real question should be

Do you go to the bathroom just to use your BB?
    11-10-07 03:00 PM
    The next question or rather the real question should be

Do you go to the bathroom just to use your BB?
    Yes--especially when out and about.
    11-10-07 08:18 PM
    I actually took this poll while on the throne wit my bb.
    11-18-07 02:03 PM
980 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD