View Poll Results: are you still on your blackberry as much as your were when u 1st got it?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, way more then when i first started!

7 53.85%
  • yes, I have 2 now

0 0%
  • The same as when i first started(your lying)

5 38.46%
  • NO A lot less

1 7.69%
    my boss just switch 2 a blackberry. he's been on it all day in his office, standing in the hallway, standing in the office, standing in the werehouse and just about anywhere. I guess it true what they say it gets addicted. good job RIM BBM did it again!! maybe I should turn him to CrackBerry.com .

That being said do all your blackberry owners out there remember the first time you own a blackberry? what did you do was it in your hand 24/7 and did you look odd in places at work finding yourself standing in the corner staring at ur BB share your story
    07-13-10 03:03 PM
    Pretty much the same activity level as i was with the first BB
    07-13-10 03:34 PM
    I had a BB pearl from ATT in 2008 but wasn't addicted. Now I can't go without doing something on my BB and am have been constantly on it for months. .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-10 03:41 PM
    If I walk into the next room without my berry in my hand I feel naked.

If that is wrong, I don't want to be right.
    07-13-10 04:14 PM
    when i started it was a BB pearl. It wont leave my hand unless i was in the shower or at work!

then a few months later i upgraded to a storm and my god I lost hours of sleep being on that thing i mean i wake up with it on my bed somewhere and battery still at 40% luck for auto on and off got to love that.

I found i used it more and more and even after a few month i found that i was still on it a lot. I don't think there a time where i left it alone or out of my sight or more then 10 yards from me for 3 hrs even to this day lol. its been a year since i got the it.
    @michikade I agreed totally

I need anything it like the instant fix info etc its right there.
    also thanks to hybrid os they gave my device more life.

ps: i did get a iphone 3g a few weeks back only cause my buddy had it and gave me a good deal on it I only really use it for ipod and wifi (sorry apple but your OS is so slow and its not scalable)

so to ask the question on the poll I do use it more then i did when i first got it
    07-13-10 04:50 PM
    my first bb was a 7105t
    I didnt know alot about blackberry then so I didnt get into the downloading themes and games and everything. So it was literally used only for phone calls
    and since I dont talk on the phone much, it didnt get alot of use...
    but NOW!?!?!? *smh* I'm an addict. lol
    07-13-10 05:13 PM
    First BB was a 8310 from ATT. I couldn't get over all the stuff it would do. The first day I had it I used Navigator and was never going back to a dumbphone again. Three BB later it is still constantly in my hands. LOL. Addicted to BlackBerry.

07-13-10 05:27 PM
    My first BlackBerry was the Curve 8330 two years ago. I love my BlackBerry. I see a lot of people are leaving to other smartphones!
    07-13-10 07:45 PM
    I know that I am addicted cause I rather use by BB for my social networking than using it via web!! Gotta love it!!!
    07-13-10 07:46 PM
    My first was an 8320 and I wasn't on it very much, basically I used it to receive work emails when I was out of office or traveling but nothing personal or fun. However with my 9700 I do everything on it and use it as a berry. I went from light user to crackberry addict. Lol. I love it.

07-14-10 01:13 AM
    my first bb was a 7105t
    I didnt know alot about blackberry then so I didnt get into the downloading themes and games and everything. So it was literally used only for phone calls
    and since I dont talk on the phone much, it didnt get alot of use...
    but NOW!?!?!? *smh* I'm an addict. lol
    Wow. This sounds a little like me. The only difference is that I did use it for e-mails a lot.

07-14-10 01:21 AM
    Just about the same. It's always near me for easy access. When I go out, I check my Twitter updates frequently. I always check messages upon receipt.
    07-14-10 04:25 PM
    My first BlackBerry was a Curve 8330 and I was so happy to have a smartphone I used it night and day. I would like to think that I've toned down a lil since I got my 9630 but not that much.
    07-14-10 06:04 PM
    I had one of those old Brick blackberrys but it was great, it did have a color screen though
    07-14-10 08:26 PM
    My first one was a 7130e and it totally replaced any books or newspaper I would need in the bathroom. Even at work, it was right there in my hand and of course I gave it a name: Lil'Bro. Needless to say it wasn't very far from me and in '09 I got an 8330 Curve. I was all over it when I got it home. My "grey ghost" recently needed a new trackball but it has been trucking along. Will be stuck on Blackberry UNLESS Sprint gets the IPhone.

07-31-10 01:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD