Are there any golfers on CB? Come here and discuss ;-)
    07-08-08 11:36 AM
    I love the game. Wish I were better at it, but I
    have fun every time out.

Favorite local course:
    Goodwin Park - Hartford
    Keney Park - Hartford
    Wintonbury Hills - Bloomfield
    Minnechaug - Glastonbury
    07-08-08 12:38 PM
    i play it when i have the chance. one of my friends told me i play like one of those older guys. short and straight.
    07-08-08 01:27 PM
    I try and play 2 times a week or when ever my Wife lets me
    07-08-08 01:30 PM
    i played in high school for 3 years, i miss it terribly! i was in such great shape!! lol
    07-08-08 02:57 PM
    It is indeed a grand game........I started when I was 6 or 7 and due to some medical issues have not played in 5 years.........I am STILL and avid fan and hope to resume at some point.........It is a great way to exercise, drink, network and have a wonderful time combining all the above....
    07-08-08 05:51 PM
    Golf is my favorite pass time and networking tool.

By the way, I use greenfindergps on my 8310 and it works awsome. Tells me my distances to within a few feet. if anyone is interested go to GreenFinder - golf course GPS rangefinder

I play about twice a week and I'm a 12 handicap. I wish i could play more so i can get in the single digits.

Anway, keep it in the short grass!!
    07-08-08 10:18 PM
    Golf .........you bet
    07-08-08 11:32 PM
    I hated golf as a kid but love it now...only been on the green twice but my best is a 114.
    07-08-08 11:36 PM
    Actually, played a round of 18 today
    Been playin since I was 11...I just got my Ping Zing black dots regripped with some fresh new Ping grips for my bday...I wanted to get a new set of irons but got a few other priorities like a new set of front and rear rubber and a new Arai helmet for my motorcycle...there goes about $900 in one day lol
    I played aright today...only par'd 4 holes but its a tough course...I coulda birdied about 3 holes also but freakin 2 putted on each one of em cause I put to much on the putt and ended up passing the hole
    Greens were surprisingly fast today but I was stickin every shot from about 150 yards or closer...definitely was on my game today except for my damn putting game
    07-08-08 11:45 PM
    these are some of the 1st pics i took with my new BB

beer cart girls didn't pay attention when they went over a bridge and the coolers came off the back..!
    07-09-08 02:35 AM

beer cart girls didn't pay attention when they went over a bridge and the coolers came off the back..!
    funny funny picture
    07-09-08 12:31 PM

That is wrong in so many ways but I'll point to the obvious: Alcohol abuse.
    07-09-08 12:41 PM
    Started playing at the age of 12 or 13 played until my 20s gave it up for about 8 yrs give or take and I wish I just kept playing. It is so much more difficult to return to form when you've aged and put on a few lbs.
    07-09-08 12:43 PM
    It is so much more difficult to return to form when you've aged and put on a few lbs.
    You're rite there. I lost almost 40 lbs about 6 years ago and my game definitely improved. Almost 10 strokes. I am able to turn completely through the swing and I'm able to drive the ball 10 to 15 yards longer. In general, my game improved dramatically. Having lost the weight definitely did it.
    07-09-08 04:46 PM
    Best game there is hands down(to play). Have played in 23 states, and in Mexico. Was once a single handicap but seldom break 85 anymore. No matter, I enjoy myself weather I shoot a 75 or a 105. I just love being on the course. And for those of you that hate/don't play the game I believe in time that will change.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-08 04:58 PM
    I love golf, although like most people I wish I was better at it
    07-12-08 03:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD