Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Makes things easier to find

33 84.62%
  • No, But that's a good idea

2 5.13%
  • No, I like having all my download apps in one location

4 10.26%
    Just got done organizing my Download folder moving all games to the Game folder, Music stuff to Media, Word related apps to Applications, Social Network apps the the IM application folder and all other utilities and misc apps I left in the download folder.
    Last edited by devGOD; 09-26-09 at 01:50 PM.
    09-26-09 01:46 PM
    I do.

First three rows - most used apps, alphabetically
    Followed by device apps in alpha order, followed by all other
    apps. Generally speaking I don't use folders, I have one for
    launchers, one for mail and one hidden one for carrier pushed trash.
    09-26-09 01:51 PM
    Yes I do this as well I hate cluter on my screen so I organize it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-09 02:06 PM
    I've got a folder for Maps (Google, Poynt, BBMaps, Nav4All), Applications (the ones I use), Utilities (Quick Pull, FileScout, Password Keeper, etc.) and then my most used apps - Messages, SMS/MMS, Contacts, Calendar, BBM - across the home screen.

Oh, and one called "VZW Crap" for all the VZW pushed stuff.
    09-26-09 02:08 PM
    I do organize them as well. All my most used go to the homescreen and the ones I don't use as much either go in my Applications or Downloads folder.
    09-26-09 02:30 PM
    I use QuickLaunch, which I spent hours with, organizing apps and such. I used to spend that time organizing my app screen, and now hardly ever need to go to it. I will say, however, that I do use the default folders to help keep my app screen clutter-free.

09-26-09 02:37 PM
    I use QuickLaunch, which I spent hours with, organizing apps and such. I used to spend that time organizing my app screen, and now hardly ever need to go to it. I will say, however, that I do use the default folders to help keep my app screen clutter-free.

+1 on Quick Launch...EASILY my most used app
    09-26-09 02:38 PM
    B

09-26-09 02:38 PM
    Ugghh...another thing to add to my 'to do list"
    LOL
    09-26-09 09:01 PM
    I do to an extent. All unused apps in Apps, same with unused IM programs, etc. I have no icons hidden, not even compose or phone log. I create a folder called Email, and put all of the account folders in there.

Everything else is accessible, in order of what I use the most.
    09-26-09 09:28 PM
    I don't even have a download folder. All new apps get downloaded to my home screen then moved to the folder in which they belong.
    09-26-09 10:25 PM
    No such thing as download folder they go to home screen and you have to move them its normal

09-26-09 11:29 PM
    You forgot the 'who cares?' option
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 09-27-09 at 01:40 AM. Reason: edited rudeness
    09-27-09 01:15 AM
    It would be nice if you had the option of picking where your apps would go at the moment of download, saving me time to find/move them later.
    09-28-09 07:07 AM
    cthompson, you do have that option. From home screen, press bb button to go to the 2nd screen, press bb button again, go to options and wala, there is the option for "Set Download Folder" pick what ya want and even change your wallpaper or reset wallpaper and icons from there. Give it a go...
    09-28-09 11:56 AM
    Oh yeah, the thread.

Most used apps at the top 5.
    Then most used downloaded apps next 5.
    Then Download folder, applications folder, games folder, clock and manage connections.
    After that, I have a folder I called "Other ****" and everything else is in there that I never use and that folder is hidden.

Looks good, clean, neat. I likey!
    09-28-09 11:59 AM
    Most used are on top row, and all the others have a weird but functional (to me) organization. They are organized by row by usage, but the most used (second to the top row) get placed at the sides or bottom so I can jump to them quickly with a spin of the trackball.

All the crap stays in a couple of folders.
    10-25-09 11:54 PM
    Yes. I organize all of my apps! If I don't have them a certain way, it bothers me A LOT!!

10-28-09 12:07 AM
    I hate the downloads folder, I take everything out there onto my main app screen.

Yes there is some sort of ocd order of importance with mine.
    On my main screen, bbm, inbox, sms, internet, weather, twitter.

10-28-09 02:52 AM
    I put all my downloaded apps at home , and my games in games folder , and office stuff in applications . But everything else is in the main
    10-28-09 05:19 PM
    I do organize them as well. All my most used go to the homescreen and the ones I don't use as much either go in my Applications or Downloads folder.
    Same here plus one folder named USELESS for pushed stuff I will not likely ever use.

10-28-09 06:55 PM
    I'm way too anal retentive or OCD or something. They gotta be in a specific folder and then placed in a certain order. Yeah, I got issues and I think I just reached Step 1.
    10-28-09 06:58 PM
    yup, order from most used to least.
    10-29-09 01:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD