12-17-08 09:32 PM
167 ... 567
tools
    im too lazy to read the article, but i do believe i read somewhere that its more males than females that suffer from this.... maybe the article says something about it?
    09-11-08 01:54 AM
    I most deft. have it!!! Ive had it since I got my first phone. I feel lost without it!
    09-11-08 02:02 AM
    I know I have it as well....One day without my phone and I feel naked....
    09-11-08 03:04 PM
    There was this funny video on you tube about a television producer who was asked to go without his blackberry for one week and a few days in he actually started crying to get it back.

Gotta find the link...
    09-11-08 03:06 PM
    Yes I do. I have never been without a phone/device for more than 20 mins at a time. And it's only in the next room. After about 10 mins I get antsy. I also have A.D.H.D, so my BB provides distraction for me!!!
    09-11-08 03:25 PM
    Would you ask me to go a day without water?! I'm terrified without my Berry, Lola.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-08 08:26 PM
    Wow! This thing has actually been diagnosed!

09-16-08 02:30 PM
    Yes I Cant Live Without My Phone
    10-06-08 10:23 PM
    There was this funny video on you tube about a television producer who was asked to go without his blackberry for one week and a few days in he actually started crying to get it back.

Gotta find the link...
    That sounds like bad times to me. No nomophobia for me. I just do finger tip pushups.
    10-06-08 10:26 PM
    I definitely have Nomophobia. I am sure that most of us do.
    10-07-08 12:14 AM
    Don't go anywhere w/o my phone.....it's to the point my fiancee makes fun of me for it. So yea, guess I qualify!
    10-07-08 06:33 PM
    Probably.. even the week my phone's service was shut off til I could get the bill paid.. I had it on me round the clock even at work.. Just for the clock on it since there's no clock in the warehouse.
    10-07-08 07:41 PM
    So that's what it's called. Thanks.
    12-16-08 04:00 PM
    Earlier this year I had left my phone in a taxicab, it was on a Friday, couldn't get another one sent to me until that following Monday...and needless to say, I missed it. So I guess that makes me a candidate for having nomophobia.
    12-16-08 04:05 PM
    I totally freak out when I leave home without it.
    And what do I miss in a few hours I ask myself...some important email, calls from the office, calls from my mistress ??? Nothing, totally nothing... but it feels so uncomfortable, so naked, so .... arrggh don't make me think about it too long....WHERE'S MY BB???!!!!
    12-16-08 05:55 PM
    These "scientists" and their "discoveries" just kill me. There should be a wonder drug on the market soon, to overcome this NO MO' Phone fear lol.

Gotta find the link...
    I remember that, he was working for Forbes-funny stuff. I felt sry for him. Taking away someone's Berry should be against the law!
    Last edited by kemanichole; 12-17-08 at 12:13 AM.
    12-17-08 12:08 AM
    This is too funny but yes i do have that everyone i know always asks "wheres your baby ?, or hows your baby doing ?" referring to my phone lol...
    12-17-08 09:32 PM
167 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD