I had it really bad last year this time.I'm a little more controlled but its still pretty bad.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-08 01:53 AM
    I wouldn't say that I have it yet but now that I found CB.com I'm getting there really soon.
    07-06-08 01:58 AM
    Count me in I have to have my BB next to me every day.
    07-06-08 02:15 AM
    The night I found this site I even started taking my BB upstairs when I go to bed.
    07-06-08 02:21 AM
    Definitely. Last week I almost cried because I thought I had 4 got ma BB in a store after checking ma hand bag 5 times. I finally decided to check a 6th time and there it was in another compartment, I felt good after.
    07-07-08 01:53 PM
    Definitely. Last week I almost cried because I thought I had 4 got ma BB in a store after checking ma hand bag 5 times. I finally decided to check a 6th time and there it was in another compartment, I felt good after.

I know the feeling Seabreeze!!! I went to work one day and 4got my BB home. I sat at my desk crying into I came up with a plan. I called a co-worker who live near me and ask if she could pick it up and bring it to work. Lucky someone was in my house to let her in.
    07-07-08 01:56 PM
    I know the feeling Seabreeze!!! I went to work one day and 4got my BB home. I sat at my desk crying into I came up with a plan. I called a co-worker who live near me and ask if she could pick it up and bring it to work. Lucky someone was in my house to let her in.
    Nice to have caring friends, I know you had a good day after getting it lol
    07-07-08 02:02 PM
    I definitely have nomophobia. Where I go, bb goes. I went rafting a few weeks ago and I remember feeling a little sad that I would have to leave my bb behind lol.
    07-07-08 02:18 PM
    I understand the pain but I don't think i would cry if I lost my BB. I would freak out that someone can see my e-mail address and password.

Just the thought of having to call insurance to get a new one makes my teeth grind, I dislike having to start over when you already have all the settings you need.

I had a dream once that I lost my wallet and it was so serious, that I looked for my wallet the minute I woke up....lol..

I think that if I were to be assaulted, I would rather be killed than have my wallet stolen. Just the thought of dealing with lawyers to combat identity theft and knowing that anyone can charge whatever they want on my Amex card, makes me not keep it in my wallet...lol...

Ugh, to think you have to carry your license around as well as a credit card here in NY and have it stolen? ugh, it hurts to even imagine it!!!!!
    07-07-08 02:25 PM
    i can handle short bursts without too much phone anxiety. in fact, it's not really the "phone" part that gets me anxious, it's the lack of texting & email and web browser that i start to go a little crazy without if it is an extended period.
    07-07-08 02:26 PM
    Dude Wheres my Blackberry?
    07-07-08 06:58 PM
    what no BB OF course I am a nomophobia!.. many a time I have turned around in my car. I now, consider my outfits, with pockets so as to have myHJ BB close. The BT headset, does allow me a bit of mobility... but no texting, no data, no BB msging. I use my phone as a watch, alarm clock, calendar. I am lost without my phone. It was down for 3 days & I had to take tranqualizers.
    07-08-08 04:09 AM
    Yeah....I got it bad!

07-08-08 05:09 AM
    I'm as guilty as they come.

07-08-08 05:12 AM
    Have it really bad .... trying to break my NOMOPHOBIA at the moment .... Curve sitting switched off on in my glovebox in car while I use a Nokia 6300 for the day ... can I cope ??

I am thinking not and will swap the SIM cards over when i get into car on way home tonight ...

MEGA NOMOPHOBIA for me !
    07-08-08 09:58 AM
    Oh yeah, I'm "one of those"...
    07-09-08 10:08 PM
    I definately have nomophobia....if I'm home I walk around with my phone in my hand!!! I always check my purse to make sure its still there!!

07-14-08 01:02 PM
    definitely, not sure why as no one ever calls me!

on my 3rd Blackberry now...
    07-14-08 01:25 PM
    Most definitely nomophobic.
    07-15-08 01:28 AM
    I definitely do, since for the first time I decided not to have a landline in my home. I would feel too disconnected without one. Not to mention my daughter and I text each other all day, lol.
    07-15-08 07:18 AM
    I'm getting pretty close.....I think I have noCB.comphobia though!
    08-12-08 05:07 PM
    Totally, I get panic attacks!
    08-12-08 05:25 PM
    Yep. I get it real bad. Right eye starts to twitch
    08-12-08 05:47 PM
    I don't even want to talk about it at this point.
    08-12-08 05:52 PM
    Yeah, I got it. When my 7100 got a 502 error I panicked until I learned how to reload my OS here. Then a couple of weeks ago the USB connector broke on it, I dropped everything that moment and ran out and bougjt my Curve.

08-12-08 06:21 PM
167 ... 34567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD