10-07-12 01:25 AM
31 12
tools
    The old plastic bench seats in McDonald's used to make awesome natural acoustic amplifiers.
    my friends and i have been banned from many diners because of that haha
    07-29-12 10:43 AM
    This thread is hilarious.............
    Well, I have a fart story. I once went to a cafe with my girlfriend, she was 18 then but was still a little immature.We ordered coffee and started waiting for it, suddenly I felt something in my stomach and without having realized that I was before my girlfriend, I released a big fart with so much of noise. My girlfriend started laughing and she kept laughing loudly for a while and I started feeling embarrassed then all of sudden she also slipped one tiny fart which was noisy enough that I heard it.What more, we both started laughing madly and forgot that we were supposed to get embarrassed.That moment is one of the best moments that we spent together ever.
    09-24-12 01:47 AM
    Just two weeks ago, at swan and firkin, I had one of a fart storm. Fart after fart after fart. Long, loud, silent (thought it was silent). I recorded all of them thankfully and I'm still going to record until I get at least 100. I did two megaones, so loud it caused reactions both in and outside of the mens room. "HOLY !!! What did you EAT?!?!" Was one of the responses.
    09-24-12 09:52 AM
    LOL so app world will be flooded with a bunch of new fart apps.
    09-24-12 09:55 AM
    LOL so app world will be flooded with a bunch of new fart apps.
    Oh no... These will be put in a video. Mark my words.

All of them are recorded on video. The voicenotes recorder wasn't good enough to record them due to picking up way too much noise and causing distortion.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    09-24-12 10:00 AM
    Hopefully this one isn't too old to come back to...
    My parents bought a dining room hutch last month. I was over at their house to help my mom put in the glass shelves and what not...it was really hard to hold onto the shelves and get them lined up right...needless to say we get going on the 2nd shelf to the point where we can't move until the thing is lined up (which took about 4 minutes or so, depending) my mom suddenly pipes up in a somewhat sing-songy woe is me voice: "I FARTED and it STINKS..." Nevertheless I had to keep myself from gagging the whole time we aligned the shelf...longest 4 minutes of the year....

Also, my dad recently had some surgery on his...ahem....@$$. They were waiting for him to start functioning normally before they could send him home. A male nurse comes in to check on him and while he is in there it happens...literally a 13 second long, 5 octave fart comes barreling out of the sanctum of heII, and the nurse is standing there all the while, as if he expected it, waiting for it to be over. The fart ends, my dad sits back and looks at the nurse in disbelief, nurse then has the audacity to ask: "Is that why you are in here? Sounds like you've been holding that one in for a year." Later on, my dad wakes up to find a bottle of Febreze on his table as a parting gift from the nurse with a note that says "You'll need this at home." I rofl'd!!!
    10-07-12 01:25 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD