How competitive are BB users? Can you help yourself from cheering inwardly or outwardly when you hear people having serious issues with their iPhone or Droid devices? I'm sure we all love our Berrys, enough at least to be a Crackberry; but how deep does this love go?

Give us an instance of a time you may have felt this way...

I can recall hearing a good friend of mine struggling so much with his iPhone that I have to admit, I smiled a little. But i'm sure there's worse out there. ?:-)

Long live BlackBerry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-10 02:30 AM
    How competitive are BB users? Can you help yourself from cheering inwardly or outwardly when you hear people having serious issues with their iPhone or Droid devices? I'm sure we all love our Berrys, enough at least to be a Crackberry; but how deep does this love go?

Give us an instance of a time you may have felt this way...

I can recall hearing a good friend of mine struggling so much with his iPhone that I have to admit, I smiled a little. But i'm sure there's worse out there. ?:-)

Long live BlackBerry!

Dude. Dont just dont go there.

Theres enough threads slagging iphone/droid that will just blow up. This prolly will blow up out of control lol. You will see.

Ima sub to this see how it goes.

Oh and the keep on track. I hate droids, well i only ever had a G1 so i bet its changed lol. And im happy with my iPhone for personal use (never had a problem although it sucks abit at my work to grab signal) and im happy with my Work phone the curve.

:0
    07-08-10 02:44 AM
  3. T
    I do chuckle when I read about the battery issues. And I lol'd when I read that someone said it was frustrating when she couldn't stop a device from saying "droid" every time there was a message.
    07-08-10 07:59 AM
    Every company has it's own issues.

Every phone has it's own issues.

Everything else has it's own issues...

It's part of life and business in this world of fast releasing of technology...

IMO it's going way to fast...
    07-08-10 08:02 AM
    Will always be. I heard Pentium 10 was made when they released pentium 4 lol.

Mental.
    07-08-10 08:07 AM
    I get no joy when any device is determined to have issues. Any issues means that company failed to quality test the device or test in real world environments. BUT that also means they are human, and will resolve in a later build. I just don't think that a consumer should be the testing department for a company that touts itself to above and beyond. RIM, Apple or whatever. The consumer is the one in the end that pays for it.
    07-08-10 08:44 AM
    for me not really, I'm good with my device, and it's sad when a new device releases that has a major flaw that prevents those people that spent good money on it from enjoying it to the fullest.

I am glad however, that I don't have those major problems
    07-08-10 09:05 AM
    Why would you get joy?

If you get joy from seeing those two phones fail, you're just admitting to yourself that your Blackberry is worse than the competition.
    07-08-10 09:17 AM
    Maybe a tiny bit, but I suppress it. I'd rather see people be happy with whatever phone they get, whether it be a Berry, iPhone, Droid, or what have you. We're all different and have different phones to suit our unique needs.
    07-08-10 10:23 AM
    Maybe a tiny bit, but I suppress it. I'd rather see people be happy with whatever phone they get, whether it be a Berry, iPhone, Droid, or what have you. We're all different and have different phones to suit our unique needs.
    I agree except I have no joy at all seeing a device fail due to that affecting many people.

07-09-10 03:28 AM
    iphone..oh h3lls YES! droid..meh not so much.
    07-19-10 01:25 AM
    I confess I'm an iPhone snobb. Every time I see someone with an iPhone I don't show them the same respect as a Blackberry user.
    07-19-10 07:04 PM
    I think that's sad that people can judge by the phone another one carries

07-20-10 03:39 AM
    Wouldnt call it joy, but i went on to the android forums and noticed just as many problem posts as bb or iphone forums. Its all what you want to do with your phone. And to me the iphone dosnt do half the stuff a bb can do. Customization is a big one.
    07-20-10 03:53 AM
    Yes.

10 characters ...
    07-20-10 09:43 AM
    No, not at all....

Now do I get joy the way Jobs reacted to the issues from day one, yes, yes I do.
    07-20-10 10:54 AM
    Battery pull hahahahaha
    07-23-10 09:12 AM
    Having no external battery and horrible battery life hahahahahahaha
    07-23-10 09:52 AM
    Having no external battery and horrible battery life hahahahahahaha
    Charging nightly is a non-issue. I'm not using it when I'm sleeping. Explain how an external battery is an advantage for most people. And to do that you'd need to prove that most people buy more than one battery. Good luck.
    07-27-10 09:22 PM
    I enjoyed the bit when iphone 4 had those antenna issues... i didn't enjoy it when people still bothered to line up for kilometres where i lived knowing the issues were there :P

In saying that, I dont wish it on my friends that their phones die. Don't care for the obsessive fan-boyism tho.
    Last edited by zensen; 08-11-10 at 03:23 AM. Reason: fixed a spelling MISTAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    08-11-10 03:22 AM
    I don't get joy from when the companies fail. I only get joy from hearing their "reason" for why the phone did what it did. *cough* holding the phone the wrong way *cough*
    08-25-10 11:02 AM
    I can't help but smile when iPhone has problems, but I want those companies to do well to force RIM to innovate.
    Ok, so maybe that hasn't happened much yet, but it could.
    08-25-10 05:34 PM
    yes i do i love it
    08-28-10 07:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD