i am now watching on SYFY a movie called TRANSMORPHERS, really stupid but a bb 8320 just transformed into a spider and jumped on a girls face and shot a lazer beem on her head and killed her...good old syfi!!!! pretty funny
    02-13-10 08:38 PM
    I get excited whenever I see BlackBerrys on teleivison or movies. Recently saw a feast of BlackBerry's on "Valentine's Day" as well as some series I regularly watch using BlackBerry's or talking about it like;
    Charmed
    Private Practice
    Grey's Anatomy
    Ugly Betty
    Brothers & Sisters
    Entourage
    Gossip Girl

There was even a scene in the movie "Suburban Girl" with Sarah Michelle Gellar and Alec Baldwin where she gets him a BlackBerry and later he asks her to marry him by texting her BlackBerry while sitting next to her.

I love see BlackBerrys exposed on television and movies!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-10 05:39 AM
    I get excited whenever I see BlackBerrys on teleivison or movies. Recently saw a feast of BlackBerry's on "Valentine's Day" as well as some series I regularly watch using BlackBerry's or talking about it like;
    Charmed
    Private Practice
    Grey's Anatomy
    Ugly Betty
    Brothers & Sisters
    Entourage
    Gossip Girl

I love see BlackBerrys exposed on television and movies!

Me too , when I was watching Valentines Day , you should have seen me in the cinema I was seriously getting over excited ! I was so happy when I saw the all you need is love advertisement in the cinema . I love it how BB's are now consumer based .

I also get excited when I see BB's on my fav shows like Gossip Girl , Ugly Betty and 90210
    02-14-10 06:17 AM
    I don't get excited when I see a Blackberry on TV, but I do find it really funny when actors do stupid things with them.

I was watching "The Good Wife" earlier this week, and noticed that one of the characters was using a Curve 8300 series:

<-- click for larger version

Then a bit later, I noticed he was holding it upside down! You can clearly see the external charging contacts are up by his ear:

Did anybody else notice this, or am I the crazy one?
    05-14-10 11:46 PM
    I see BB being used on my soaps ! don't know the models but see them. And on a side note, at my place of employment, I see more BB users than I do any other device. Need I say more ?
    05-15-10 12:16 AM
    Lol good thread.

CIS Miami - Oratio or however you spell his funky name.
    Horatio!!!
    that CSI, NCIS LA and Flash forward
    05-15-10 12:08 PM
    Niceee. On forza 2 you can create Your own. Although i been on MW2 so played Forza 3 for like 3 days lol.

I know this is off topic. But it be mint having a Crackberry logo themes race haha.
    speaking of mw2 in the campaign after you get done showing the locals how to shoot there's a couple of guys looking at a curve and the same group of guys at the bridge mission have the curve out again while they r sitting on the stairs

05-16-10 11:53 AM
    White Collar is another really good show where everyone uses Blackberry's.

05-16-10 05:52 PM
    All the main characters in Royal Pains use BB's from a strom to (they look like curves). I love seeing them on different shows and when I am out and about. Drives my hubby nuts.
    06-03-10 09:39 PM
    Good eye on the upside down curve! That's pretty funny, lol
    06-04-10 04:17 PM
    Whenever I see one on TV, I start to think to myself, "I wonder if they have trackball issues too?"
    06-04-10 04:29 PM
    Whenever I see one on TV, I start to think to myself, "I wonder if they have trackball issues too?"
    Yea, are they doing regular backups and the occasional battery pull. I hope they're at least using passwords, lol
    06-04-10 04:34 PM
    I thought I was the only one! Not only do I notice it on TV now, but I notice it everywhere I go, a LOT of people have either cheap feature phones, or blackberries, with iphones, androids, and palm pres being not that common, in that order. I also have noticed that TONS of people are rockin Curve 8300 series, but I never see any Storms.

06-13-10 01:43 PM
    Was watching Lie to Me the other night and she was using a blackberry bold and I literally yelled out "she's using a bold??? Ugh why not a bold 2"

06-15-10 12:41 PM
    I watched the movie valentines day and it seemed like every single person in that movie had a bb... I think that's why it was one of my favs...

06-17-10 07:38 AM
    Watching When in Rome Beth has a curve 8300
    06-20-10 04:13 PM
    Theres also a tmo 8800 in the wedding sequence
    06-20-10 04:21 PM
    i do get excited...
    06-20-10 04:49 PM
    I don't get excited when I see a Blackberry on TV, but I do find it really funny when actors do stupid things with them.

I was watching "The Good Wife" earlier this week, and noticed that one of the characters was using a Curve 8300 series:

Then a bit later, I noticed he was holding it upside down! You can clearly see the external charging contacts are up by his ear:

Did anybody else notice this, or am I the crazy one?
    You are not the only crazy one I had to rewind that part to show my wife while we watched this...she gave me a look that said, "you can't be serious...who cares?"
    06-22-10 08:22 AM
    I was watching the movie Valentines day, and everyone in that movie has a blackberry and it goes off constantly, and i kept checking my phone before realizing
    06-22-10 08:24 AM
    When I see a Berry on tv I do get excited.. "Oh he's holding a ______ BlackBerry!!" I've even seen them on General Hospital. I absolutely love it..

06-22-10 06:43 PM
    The Simpsons...when all the kids in Bart's class had either an iphone or a blackberry...i cant remember which episode it was
    06-23-10 03:39 PM
    In Get Him to the Greek, pretty much everyone uses a 'Berry. 98% sure. Some shots look weird though :/
    06-23-10 09:38 PM
    I was watching Tropic Thunder and when I saw Tuggernuts appear on his Blackberry I actually said" Yes!" Then I realized how f****** lame I was. Lol oh well I'm an addict.

06-24-10 03:03 PM
    On Drake's (rapper) MTV special, it showed how he writes his lyrics on his blackberry, then reads from it in the recording booth. He can't use pen and pad because his "thumbs were made for blackberries." Everyone around him keeps "dummy" blackberries on hand for him to use to type out his rhymes. So Drake has successfully reaffirmed our coolness by virtue of association with blackberries...

06-24-10 04:27 PM
84 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD