View Poll Results: Well how do you feel? rating from one (least) to five (most)

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5- Yes, we do in the worst way possible

6 37.50%
  • 4- yes, but weed these guys out and put some new in

2 12.50%
  • 3- What is a mod?

0 0%
  • 2- no, Let them be they are doing their job

6 37.50%
  • 1- no this is the best crew we've ever had?

2 12.50%
    Need new mods?

with the exception of Pkcable... do you guys feel we need new mods?
    07-21-09 01:36 PM
    ... why are you pushing this?
    07-21-09 01:37 PM
    Need new mods?

with the exception of Pkcable... do you guys feel we need new mods?
    You realize this post is like pissing into the wind, right??
    07-21-09 01:37 PM
    Hahaha! Good one MF!
    07-21-09 01:38 PM
    Classic, Jen...
    07-21-09 01:40 PM
    And FYI

If you REALLY need to push this nonsense-

Bring this up in the Bugs and Site Question Thread.

Not in off topic.

The posts here go unnoticed.
    07-21-09 01:42 PM
    And FYI

If you REALLY need to push this nonsense-

Bring this up in the Bugs and Site Question Thread.

Not in off topic.

The posts here go unnoticed.
    That was a joke right?
    07-21-09 01:44 PM
    No it was not.

I'm pretty sure that the posts here normally don't bother the mods unless:

a.) They get reported

b.) The mods actually snoop (Which is their job btw).
    07-21-09 01:46 PM
    pissing into the wind aint fun
    07-21-09 01:47 PM
    Posts in all forums get viewed by all! Doesn't matter if they're in Off-Topic or wherever they may lie! That post was complete assenine!

And yes, I'll join the band wagon of getting some new mods in place. It's sad that the majority of their actions have driven off some of the cool kids from this site. When are the admins gonna realize they screwed up in their decisions of who they appointed to have "authority" on this site? When Crackberry, when???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-09 02:16 PM
    ...their actions have driven off some of the cool kids from this site.
    ...here here! (or is it hear hear?)
    07-21-09 02:21 PM
    *whistling*
    07-21-09 02:25 PM
    Posts in all forums get viewed by all! Doesn't matter if they're in Off-Topic or wherever they may lie! That post was complete assenine!

And yes, I'll join the band wagon of getting some new mods in place. It's sad that the majority of their actions have driven off some of the cool kids from this site. When are the admins gonna realize they screwed up in their decisions of who they appointed to have "authority" on this site? When Crackberry, when???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Oh please.

There are over a million members on this site.

Surely losing 2-3 members won't move any of the mods, or make any of the higher ups change their methods.

Especially when it involves using curse words, and being edited.

Get real, think realistically.

Oh and by the way-

I can roll my eyes at your little "assenine" responses too.

07-21-09 02:28 PM
    Guys, this is not a democracy here, if the mods feel something should be deleted, they do, if you don't like it, tough. I've never had any issues with any mod in my time here, if one of you do, maybe there is a reason for it. I think the mods are very lenient with off-topic, considering some never venture out of it and hit the forums. This is actually something that is posted in the off-topic rules...

5. Don't Exist Only in the Off Topic Forum. This forum is for CrackBerry.com forum members to go off topic in, not to live in. Valued CrackBerry.com members contribute to all forums as much possible (especially when help is needed and you have the answer).
    07-21-09 02:29 PM
    This place is pretty lenient for the most part....but I have seen some people get singled out lately.
    07-21-09 02:44 PM
    Guys, this is not a democracy here, if the mods feel something should be deleted, they do, if you don't like it, tough. I've never had any issues with any mod in my time here, if one of you do, maybe there is a reason for it. I think the mods are very lenient with off-topic, considering some never venture out of it and hit the forums. This is actually something that is posted in the off-topic rules...

5. Don't Exist Only in the Off Topic Forum. This forum is for CrackBerry.com forum members to go off topic in, not to live in. Valued CrackBerry.com members contribute to all forums as much possible (especially when help is needed and you have the answer).
    Agreed 100% but when i get stuff deleted here, edited here, and locked here. and it only happens in this site, and in fact i just get moved up to Pillar of the Community at another cell phone forum, I talk/act/conduct my self the same way i do over here.. and i get my wrist slapped no matter what forum i post in... it's a little upsetting....

and just for proof....

and so you know i didn't photoshop/edit it.....

T-Mobile Forums - T-Mobile Forums
    07-21-09 02:52 PM

SD, I've never disagreed with you before (under a different username) and in fact value your posts/input but in this case I have to disagree. For the most part, your right. If the mods feel something should be deleted...most mods that is. They are not always in the right (whatever that might be) and sometimes their opinion on a subject can be...let's say exaggerated.

Again, this is totally out of respect towards your comment.
    07-21-09 02:53 PM
    My point is, there has been times I was unruly on this site or was in a heated debate and said things that were inappropriate, guess what? My posts were deleted. I never once questioned a moderator or created a thread asking why my post was deleted, I didn't have to, I KNEW, the reason it was deleted. There is rules here and we all must follow or things like this will happen, this is a BlackBerry site, not a social networking site. Let's stop the complaing and let's talk Blackberry's...
    07-21-09 02:57 PM
    Let's stop the complaing and let's talk Blackberry's...
    Even on Off-Topic threads?
    07-21-09 02:59 PM
    Oh please.

There are over a million members on this site.

Actually, it's well over 2 million now.

Surely losing 2-3 members won't move any of the mods, or make any of the higher ups change their methods.

Over the time I've been here, I've seen more than 10 well respected people leave because of the mods. Doesn't matter how many people are here! If you come here and see people with over 3,000 posts leave because of the mods, how does that look on CB's part?

Especially when it involves using curse words, and being edited.

Get real, think realistically.

Got real and am thinking realistically!

Oh and by the way-

I can roll my eyes at your little "assenine" responses too.

You should be a comedienne since you seem to think you're somehow funny!
    By the way, maybe you should rethink your methods of how to write/type. Not every sentence deserves to be used as a whole paragraph. I'm just saying! Lol
    07-21-09 03:04 PM
    i have nothing to say on the topic, i just cant believe this thread is still open.
    07-21-09 03:10 PM
    Oh dearest CousinAvi!

Over 1 million encompasses any number after a million!

Whether it's 2 million or 5 million.

10 Members out of "more than 2 million" is nothing, be realistic.

Oh and by the way, my sentences are written like seperate paragraphs because:

a.) I feel like it

b.) Because I'm a "comedienne"

Before commenting on my sentence structure, and nitpicking my responses...

Well, all I can say is that "People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones."

Last edited by xxxxpradaxxxx; 07-21-09 at 03:15 PM.
    07-21-09 03:11 PM
    Even on Off-Topic threads?
    Be glad we even have an off-topic section, I think the mods do a great job here, considering they do it for free. All I've been seeing lately is people pushing subjects to the limit, seeing how far they can go. Remember the old saying in school "It takes one person to ruin it for everyone" If the mod bashing continues, I know there will be repercussions. If you think there on you guys now, just wait. Like I tell people at my job, management always wins, you might think you're gonna get them, but in the end they always win...
    07-21-09 03:12 PM
    My point is, there has been times I was unruly on this site or was in a heated debate and said things that were inappropriate, guess what? My posts were deleted. I never once questioned a moderator or created a thread asking why my post was deleted, I didn't have to, I KNEW, the reason it was deleted. There is rules here and we all must follow or things like this will happen, this is a BlackBerry site, not a social networking site. Let's stop the complaing and let's talk Blackberry's...
    Thats odd, okay lets play this out there are two sub forums on this thread one called "social PIN sharing" and one called "off topic"... and i know for a fact that those two sub-forums were not created by "average users".

They were set up but the admin/mods to get people who know stuff about blackberries to come back to the site, and give them a reason to do it.

i'm a member of a Volkswagen forum, and we always don't talk VW, and no one post gets delete. In fact after about 10mins you cannot even edit your post. so you can't re make the bed you made to sleep in.
    07-21-09 03:15 PM
    I actually HOPE this thread gets closed.

Seeing some members being rude in there "funny/nice" way isn't even cutting in anymore.

I'm not letting this get to me anymore, but damn this needs to stop!

Aren't we all grown-ups? Seems like I act older them some.
    07-21-09 03:15 PM
105 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD