Because I just did
    10-15-09 10:54 AM
    Why wait when no one is around?!? Do it loud and proud, but then blame it on the oldest person around... Hey, they can control themselves, right?
    10-15-09 10:56 AM
    Sadly I'll do it when people are around...just depends on who is around and who i want to smell my wrath.
    10-15-09 10:56 AM
    I try to save it for elevators!

10-15-09 11:02 AM
    If youre going to do it, own it. own that bidness.

You wont catch me doing it in public, but Id announce myself with pride so there was no question who dealt it. Id look at the nearest person and say "Yeah, I shat. Im 1XX pounds of steel and sex appeal. What you gonna do about it, huh?"
    10-15-09 11:04 AM
    I can only fart when someone IS around, it's buttt disorder.
    10-15-09 11:11 AM
    I can only fart when someone IS around, it's buttt disorder.
    Like an anal form of Tourettes Syndrome?
    10-15-09 11:14 AM
    Like an anal form of Tourettes Syndrome?
    Exactly, very violent and scary outbursts that are uncontrollable.
    10-15-09 11:18 AM
    Exactly, very violent and scary outbursts that are uncontrollable.
    Dang. Between this and the fact that you can cook a steak.....I dont care what anyone says. Youre a keeper! If youre ever in Iowa........
    10-15-09 11:21 AM
    Dang. Between this and the fact that you can cook a steak.....I dont care what anyone says. Youre a keeper! If youre ever in Iowa........
    What can I say? I'm a pre-programmed sex machine with A.I. I'm the perfect man-bot.

And I'm on my way.
    10-15-09 11:26 AM
    I fart when no ones around... but that takes all the fun out of it... Its best when you have a nice, good, loud rummbler and you can shock and awe people... but by far the worst farts are beer + late night white castle farts!!!!!
    10-15-09 11:34 AM
    I fart when no ones around... but that takes all the fun out of it... Its best when you have a nice, good, loud rummbler and you can shock and awe people... but by far the worst farts are beer + late night white castle farts!!!!!
    Agreed. I wake up laughing on those days.
    10-15-09 11:37 AM
    Fart ?! ?! i've farted so hard my wife threw up where she stood.... it was to freaking funny.
    10-15-09 11:40 AM
    Yucky...

And I still refuse to acknowledge that girls fart.

But hey, ignorance is bliss.
    10-15-09 11:41 AM
    Buttercups lol
    10-15-09 11:43 AM
    Its kinda attractive when females fart... Am I strange?
    10-15-09 11:45 AM
    i call those sharts it's a mixed between a @#!# and a fart
    10-15-09 11:46 AM
    I'm a miner. Lay a couple in a store aisle, and watch for the unsuspecting to walk into the miasma.

But whatever anyone does, don't feed me food with MSG in it. I've cleared a flight deck in 25 knots of wind with that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-09 11:49 AM
    No, by far the worst farts are a combination of:

Red Bull, Taco Bell Bean Burritos, and White Castle sliders.

Weird combination? Yes. I blame the munchies.
    10-15-09 11:51 AM
    Its kinda attractive when females fart... Am I strange?
    Yes you are.

I am too...
    10-15-09 11:51 AM
    Fart ?! ?! i've farted so hard my wife threw up where she stood.... it was to freaking funny.
    lmao... i cant beat that...but here is my favorite one... I had a late night with beer and white castle... so i wake up feeling pretty bad... so im laying in bed with my dog laying at my feet... so i fart really loud... pepper (my dog) lifts his head and look at me confused but puts his head back down.... about 10 seconds later he lifts his head up again... looks at me with, I swear, a disgusted look on his face... gets up jumps off the bed and leaves the room!!! i thought it was so funny...my dog not so much!!!
    10-15-09 11:52 AM
    I'm a miner. Lay a couple in a store aisle, and watch for the unsuspecting to walk into the miasma.

But whatever anyone does, don't feed me food with MSG in it. I've cleared a flight deck in 25 knots of wind with that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Haha! I'm a crop-duster, let loose and then wind my way thru a room full of people.
    10-15-09 11:53 AM
    Haha! I'm a crop-duster, let loose and then wind my way thru a room full of people.
    OH, you're one of those!

If you ask me, that's the most evil kind! Especially in the workplace!
    10-15-09 11:54 AM
    Farting is fun but I don't like it when I shart . Its stupid
    10-15-09 11:56 AM
    Farting is fun but I don't like it when I shart . Its stupid
    And.... Messy?
    10-15-09 11:58 AM
123 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD