03-25-09 12:58 PM
48 12
tools
    My DVR is probably the best investment I've ever made aside from my Blackberry. I DVR everything and I never watch live TV any more. I like it since if I want to watch a new show I won't acutally have to take the time to watch it to see if its good and if it sucks I can just delete it instead of wasting my time watching it live.
    03-17-09 10:20 PM
    i work for comcast so i have 4 dvr's
    03-17-09 10:22 PM
    i work for comcast so i have 4 dvr's
    Awww....aren't you special!
    03-17-09 10:25 PM
    Wait a second.... you mean it's not a law or something to marvel at our ability to not have to read direction/maps? Besides who can hear when we're clicking the remote?

And anyway while watching the DVR recorded shows, is NOT the time to be listening to anything but the TV.

"Can't talk... eating steak."
    "Can't talk... watching Hero's."
    "Time to multitask ... wife/gf talking." <ducking>
    The wife know about your g/f?
    03-17-09 10:27 PM
    Oooo, busted! I would never get to watch a series without my DVR!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-17-09 11:17 PM
    Oooo, busted! I would never get to watch a series without my DVR!

I've been using my DVR like crazy lately. With all the good shows coming on, I'd rather just record them and watch without commercials.

That gives me time for PS3, XBOX, Wii, PSP.....
    03-17-09 11:26 PM
    That's the only way I'll watch TV shows...I would just kill myself if I have to watch Heroes with commercials.
    03-18-09 12:04 PM
    It is def the only way I watch tv. After being away most of the day it is nice to be able to watch tv while rolling by the commercials. Only thing I like to watch live is sports.
    03-18-09 01:12 PM
    That's the only way I'll watch TV shows...I would just kill myself if I have to watch Heroes with commercials.
    I guess I would have to have watched Heroes to understand the appeal. To this day, after all these seasons, I've never watched it.
    03-18-09 05:12 PM
    If I had a DVR I probably wouldn't know how to use it.
    03-18-09 05:58 PM
    If I had a DVR I probably wouldn't know how to use it.
    LMAO! It really isnt complicated.
    03-18-09 05:59 PM
    LMAO! It really isnt complicated.
    I hardly watch TV that much anyway. But I've tried to use my friend's DVR and I was more lost than Pauley Shore at the Oscars.
    03-18-09 06:09 PM
    i dvr any/everything that i want to watch....FF thru the annoying commercials-which is great. less time on bs-more time to catch up dvr'in!!

i dvr: 24/the unit/knight rider/ncis/cold case/without a trace(sometimes)/sons of anarchy/gossip girl/the big bang theory/L&O

i think that covers em all! I dont know wat i would do wi/o it cuz my kids dvr stuff too. and if i have something to rec theirs get set aside. sorry charlie!
    03-18-09 08:44 PM
    Being on second shift makes dvr a must. Without it I'd never see anything I really wanted to watch. And I just can't handle missing heroes. Can't wait until sons of anarchy comes back on too.

03-18-09 09:41 PM
    i dvr any/everything that i want to watch....FF thru the annoying commercials-which is great. less time on bs-more time to catch up dvr'in!!

i dvr: 24/the unit/knight rider/ncis/cold case/without a trace(sometimes)/sons of anarchy/gossip girl/the big bang theory/L&O

i think that covers em all! I dont know wat i would do wi/o it cuz my kids dvr stuff too. and if i have something to rec theirs get set aside. sorry charlie!
    Those are my shows right there. I've watched GG, i think twice and big bang I catch every once in a while.

I cant wait til SoA comes back on!!!!
    03-18-09 09:48 PM
    I DVR:

How I Met Your Mother
    Scrubs
    Burn Notice

and random shows like How It's Made or Mythbusters if something interesting is going to be on.
    03-19-09 12:50 AM
    Me and my hubby love our DVR. I don't think we could live without it. We have 2 kids so we have to record everything. We end of watching week old shows but oh well gotta love the fast forward. Plus I even tape our girls cartoons so they can watch them over and over again. My oldest knows how to pause her show or cartoon so she can go potty and come back and not miss anything. I mean that hilariously since she is only 5.

03-19-09 01:21 PM
    OMG! Look who it is.....CWifey!! Where you been girl?
    03-19-09 04:07 PM
    Dvr Seinfeld everytime it is on, i think i get like 3 a day.
    03-19-09 09:43 PM
    Dvr Seinfeld everytime it is on, i think i get like 3 a day.
    That still comes on?
    03-19-09 09:44 PM
    I am a DVR addict. I just tape the shows and watch them later; I abhor commercials so this works out for me. However, I can never DVR any sporting activity for some reason. That never works for me.
    03-19-09 10:35 PM
    Tonight was a horrible night for TV. Nothing to DVR. It went from bad to worse- I'm sitting here knowing I need to grab my remote- instead.... Pee Wee's Big Adventure is on!
    03-19-09 11:02 PM
    i dvr way to many shows to list i never have time to watch things when they actually air most of my watching is on done over the weekend
    03-25-09 12:58 PM
48 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD