Everytime I'm out and about I always find myself "sizing" up everyone around me based on what phone they have. I'm always like, "mines better, mines better." Am I alone on this one?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-08 08:22 PM
    Uh, yeah bud. You might be alone on this one.

10-13-08 08:28 PM
    There's no way.

10-13-08 08:32 PM
    Everytime I'm out and about I always find myself "sizing" up everyone around me based on what phone they have. I'm always like, "mines better, mines better." Am I alone on this one?

Ummmm I am always looking for a BB and I often think who would have any phone other than a BB, does that count?
    10-13-08 08:34 PM
    That definitely counts.

10-13-08 08:42 PM
    Ummmm I am always looking for a BB and I often think who would have any phone other than a BB, does that count?
    ya...i'll own up to it. I sometimes do..
    10-13-08 08:47 PM
    No can't say that I do, if I were to do that, I suppose I'd do it in the gym before I did it with my BB, but then I never have really worried about what someone else has. Because I already know... "Mine's better!" LOL
    10-13-08 08:54 PM
    I wouldn't say sizing people up, but I tend to always note what people are carrying (normal phones, smartphones or BBs). That way, I can better tell whose phone is ringing when I'm giving my meeting :P

That being said, I can tell when people realize I have a Bold...and get that "look" lol.
    10-13-08 10:04 PM
    I tend to look at the color of their phone to determine if its the boring stock color or a custom one

10-13-08 10:17 PM
    I wouldn't call it sizing up, I just tend to note what phone people have...

10-13-08 10:28 PM
    I tend to look at other peoples' phones but don't really care what they use, apparently it works for them or they'd have got something useful like a BB. Lol

10-13-08 11:17 PM
    I was at this thing with my kids. They were off doing kids stuff and I was sitting with a bunch of parents. A couple of guys were texting with BlackBerrys, the next thing you know we're sitting in a group talking. Thanks to crackberry and my time here learning, I'm helping them set their berries up, one guy had some cool wallpaper he emailed me. Now I have a couple friends and one guy and and wives and I are going 4 wheeling. BlackBerrys are cool and open doors. Those guys are here, too.

10-14-08 07:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD