11-03-09 08:11 AM
    Damn trucky, that's awesome!

I hear tell you�re doin� well,
    Good things have come to you.
    I wish I had your good-luck charm,
    And you had a do-wacka-do, wacka do, wacka-do, wacka-do.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-09 08:22 AM
    I think it's kind of ridiculous too. I understand why we had it, but not sure if we still need it.
    11-03-09 08:35 AM
    Personally I would have it all year round. I don't mind going to work in dark, and I would prefer as much daylight at the end of the day to do things outside.
    11-03-09 09:18 AM
    I wouldn't mind it either, I just hate the switching back and forth.
    11-03-09 09:23 AM
    I wouldn't mind it either, I just hate the switching back and forth.
    That's my gripe... find a time that works and stick with it. The amount of grief it causes to business and technical people could add up to a lot of pesos.
    11-03-09 10:06 AM
    It's really quite useless and I think the majority of the world doesn't even use it anymore. Just a few third world countries in North America and some others spread around the globe.
    11-03-09 10:08 AM
    I think we should only do FALL back...

No Spring forward.

I like an extra hour of sleep...
    11-03-09 10:26 AM
    Without the "Spring Forward" you wouldn't have anything to "Fall Back" to.

I say we just keep falling back every year (I think this is the same thing you're saying Prada) but no springing forward.

In a few years, the sun would be going down at noon.
    11-03-09 10:30 AM
    I am in favor of bi-annual weekendsavings time, where you go to bed on Saturday night, and wake up and its rolled back to Saturday again. I have no idea where I'm going with this...
    11-03-09 10:30 AM
    I am in favor of bi-annual weekendsavings time, where you go to bed on Saturday night, and wake up and its rolled back to Saturday again. I have no idea where I'm going with this...
    im not sure where you're going with this either, but i like it!
    11-03-09 10:34 AM
    Can we just skip a whole week and have 2 weekends in a row?
    11-03-09 10:35 AM
    Do people in Alaska bother with daylight savings time?

Seriously, why even bother when its just pure darkness, or pure daylight for DAYS at a time.

Surely you can't have any daylight "savings" if daylight lasts for days.

And if they do, would they convert the days to hours?

/Sigh

For a concept as concrete as time, we sure treat it as something very malleable.
    11-03-09 10:35 AM
    It's just the idea of being in control, I guess it's comforting? IDK
    11-03-09 10:42 AM
    im not sure where you're going with this either, but i like it!
    yeah, I rarely think before I type. I just ramble. But now that I have thought about it, I like it too!
    11-03-09 10:46 AM
    I'm all for wasting daylight, not saving it... After all, you can't take it with you.
    11-03-09 10:51 AM
    OK, so... You know how when you fly from the east coast to the west coast you gain 3 hours... So, if you kept on flying until you got back to where you started, would you get there before you left?
    11-03-09 10:52 AM
    OK, so... You know how when you fly from the east coast to the west coast you gain 3 hours... So, if you kept on flying until you got back to where you started, would you get there before you left?
    no, because Im in the middle. Would I have to loop back twice? Or go around forward only twice as fast? *head spins*
    11-03-09 10:54 AM
    The mid-west doesn't have the technology for time travel...
    11-03-09 10:54 AM
    Maybe not before you left but definitely around the same time. Also depends on how fast you're going.

I read a long time ago about the possibilities of honestly traveling thru time on our own planet and thru space... blew my mind.
    11-03-09 10:55 AM
    The mid-west doesn't have the technology for time travel...
    I beg to differ. How do you think I met this guy? and yeah he will travel back and kick your @ss.

11-03-09 10:59 AM
    I beg to differ. How do you think I met this guy? and yeah he will travel back and kick your @ss.

Omgosh... A pompadour AND a mullet... Kind of Elvis and Bubba rolled into one.
    11-03-09 11:01 AM
    Don't ever mess with a guy sporting a mullet!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-09 11:02 AM
    Right out of Superman. Spin the earth backwards and you can go back in time.

The one thing about time travel that everyone forgets is we keep getting older no matter what time it is.
    11-03-09 11:03 AM
    Right out of Superman. Spin the earth backwards and you can go back in time.

The one thing about time travel that everyone forgets is we keep getting older no matter what time it is.

Party Pooper
    11-03-09 11:04 AM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD